Aneoth's Collection.
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:06 pm 

I personally think Aneoth should have just listed the whole lot on ebay so all of us could have had a shot at it :D  I know I'd wanna bid a lot!

but O wait I'm sorta broke atm so mike would have got it anyways but I wanted to see pictures of it :D

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 8:37 pm 

draco76 wrote:I personally think Aneoth should have just listed the whole lot on ebay so all of us could have had a shot at it :D I know I'd wanna bid a lot!

but O wait I'm sorta broke atm so mike would have got it anyways but I wanted to see pictures of it :D

You wouldn't have won the bid.  Seriously.   After all I saved at least $200 or more on shipping costs alone! :wink:
    I'm slowly getting through it all, bagging, pricing and cataloging it, deciding what to keep, etc.  Magazines were chosen first,  I'm through all the magazines, the Dungeon mags are now in my Ebay store (except for a few didn't make it because I fell asleep before listing them... :oops: )  The Polyhedrons will be in the store soon (there's a #28 if anyone is interested, R5 The Great Bugbear Hunt inside...), as well as the Dragon mags (including one of the #1's (!!!), a #2 (!), and #3, #6, #7 and #8).  Strategic Reviews #3, #4 and #7 not far behind.  Just think, you won't have to bid, there will be an actual price on them if you want them bad enough.  And the early Dragons and SR's are in GREAT shape.
   All the 1st edition modules are sorted out...I sold a few already (including the GDQ1-7), and have a very large and unruly pile of "trashed" 1st edition stuff that might make a nice "fun" stack for those who only want to run them or read through them....I'll offer these as a lot when I get the chance to Acaeum members first.  
    The Rares...ugh, it's going to take time, there have been so many inquiries on the R-series that I'm going to have to come back and price/grade/sell these later, if I have a BIN I'll post it on the boards first for forum members.  To be fair I'll probably just auction these to give everyone a shot (they are in GREAT shape) but I will consider ridiculous offers.... :wink: .  Just went through ALL the supplements and white boxes, have to come back to them later for more exacting grading and pricing. Haven't even got to the boxed sets, hardbacks, and other goodies yet.  My bro is coming by tomorrow to dig through the PILE of older lead miniatures...what he doesn't want will, once again, go up as a lot on Ebay (I'll post pics and let Acaeum members have first shot).  I've got a bunch of junk also like the TSR trading card sets, Spell cards for 2nd edition, Judges Guild, 3rd edition stuff....I'm saving this stuff for last.
  The Jade Hair (NM) will be auctioned soon....I"ll wait for everyone to get their refund checks back (!).  
  This has been fun....I wish I could buy a collection this big every month.  KIDDING!!!   BTW thanks to everyone that has PM'd me, if I can't help you right now I'm keeping your requests and offers on file. Bclarkie sorry you are the only one I haven't gotten back in touch with I'm going to PM you tonight PROMISE.  

Mike B.

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:05 am 

Badmike wrote:I'm through all the magazines, the Dungeon mags are now in my Ebay store

Mike, can you remind me what your eBay name is?

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:21 am 

wow that polyhedron 28 went fast - i just logged in to get it! feck  :?

Are we nearly there yet?

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:37 am 

johnhuck wrote:
Badmike wrote:I'm through all the magazines, the Dungeon mags are now in my Ebay store

eBay listings

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 3:33 am 

harami2000 wrote:
johnhuck wrote:

eBay listings

Thanks David.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:59 am 

johnhuck wrote:

He Who Buys Too Much Crap and Makes the House Look Like Shit. Com

Oh, wait, that's my WIFE'S  name for my Ebay business....

Mike B.

eBay listings

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 11:09 am 

LOL heyyyy someone else gets it in the neck like me :D

cooooool :)

i still piss myself thinking about the comment Amanda came out with the other week...

"What a waste of money that Palace of the Vampire thingy is. Its so shit i wouldnt wipe my arse with it....better still i wouldnt wipe the dog's arse with it" !!! 8O

bah...she just doesnt understand :roll:

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 11:13 am 

killjoy32 wrote:"What a waste of money that Palace of the Vampire thingy is. Its so shit i wouldnt wipe my arse with it....better still i wouldnt wipe the dog's arse with it" !!! 8O

8O  8O  8O

"Guys, I am starting to think Tegel Manor might be haunted..."
Stated by me as a PC during a run of Tegel Manor DMed by killjoy at NTRPGCon 2010

Charter Member of the ATM

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 11:20 am 

Aneoth wrote:
killjoy32 wrote:"What a waste of money that Palace of the Vampire thingy is. Its so shit i wouldnt wipe my arse with it....better still i wouldnt wipe the dog's arse with it" !!! 8O

8O 8O 8O

LOL yeah well i don't care....its still sat there hidden from her x-ray with built in disintegrate on contact vision. :D

Are we nearly there yet?

Active Collector

Post Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 12:05 pm 

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Oh dear God - tears rolling down my face.
Yellow toilet paper is soooo seventies Alan.  You will have to explain that to her - assuming she is speaking to you after your sly Beholder comparison.

William

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 12:30 pm 

I'm SOOOOOOOOOO glad with a roleplying and collecting girlfriend.  :twisted:

She usually hears me complaining about her collection. I *only* have 6 2-foot shelves with AD&D, not 7 3-foot shelves with AD&D, CoC and d20 AND a wall with MIB He-Man :(

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:01 pm 

harami2000 wrote:
Badmike wrote:Anyway, just let me say that Anoeth is a gentleman and scholar, and has not promised to stay away from rebuilding his collection in the future, so there may just be a short interlude before he is clogging up the Ebay auctions of OCE's again driving everyone crazy.

Heh, heh... That's what I was worried about...

q.e.d.
eBay UK Item Bid History
eBay UK Item Bid History (irresistible SW)

Ya call that a short interlude, Mike? :P

*waves to aneoth*

Grandstanding Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:18 pm 

harami2000 wrote:*waves to aneoth*

*waves back to harami* :)  

Well.... it certainly wasn't a long interlude was it? 8)
Besides, I have a little money and there are some items that I wish I had kept are now in someone elses collection, or store....
*points to Mikes Store*  :(

Stated by me as a PC during a run of Tegel Manor DMed by killjoy at NTRPGCon 2010

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:21 pm 

Aneoth wrote:

Besides, I have a little money and there are some items that I wish I had kept are now in someone elses collection, or store....
*points to Mikes Store* :(

Ahh...I guess you can take the collection from the collector, but you can't take the collector away from the collecting. :wink:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 8:16 pm 

Badmike wrote:All the 1st edition modules are sorted out...I sold a few already (including the GDQ1-7), and have a very large and unruly pile of "trashed" 1st edition stuff that might make a nice "fun" stack for those who only want to run them or read through them....I'll offer these as a lot when I get the chance to Acaeum members first.

When you get that pile of "trashed" stuff listed, I'd be very interested, as most of the modules I've never gotten the opportunity to read or play.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 2:07 am 

Aneoth wrote:

Your wife is gonna WHIP your ass she catches you!!!  :lol:

I wonder if I can sell him back his own stuff and make a profit?  That would be a triumph of some sort...

Mike  B.

Grandstanding Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 9:03 am 

Badmike wrote:
Aneoth wrote:

Your wife is gonna WHIP your ass she catches you!!! :lol:

I wonder if I can sell him back his own stuff and make a profit? That would be a triumph of some sort...

Mike B.

lol.... last night she saw me writing the note above and chewed me out royally.... :oops:  
BTW: So, what do you want for the R-2 and the R-3? You know which ones....:twisted:
8)  8)  8)

PreviousNext