shipping to Europe from the US question
Author

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:13 am 

Deadlord36 wrote:Well, if you look at my eBay account, you might notice I don't buy or sell shit anymore. I am pretty much exclusively dealing with Acaeum members. I have yet to have a bad experience.

ebay were allowing you to sell shit? wow!  8O

:wink:  yeah the guys (n'gals) here are great to deal with. i have dealt with a few now myself and each deal has been great.

i just BIN'd two things off mike yesterday, and as i come to expect from acaeum folks - top quality efficiency in dealing with things - no faffing about.

knowing my luck now, they will end up in the arctic or something :D

Are we nearly there yet?

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:21 am 

ya but almost 2 months for an "airmail" M-bag is crazy, I paid $50 for another bag i sent a guy and I don't think he has got it yet ether.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 1:24 pm 

killjoy32 wrote:
Deadlord36 wrote:Well, if you look at my eBay account, you might notice I don't buy or sell shit anymore. I am pretty much exclusively dealing with Acaeum members. I have yet to have a bad experience.

ebay were allowing you to sell shit? wow! 8O

:wink: yeah the guys (n'gals) here are great to deal with. i have dealt with a few now myself and each deal has been great.

i just BIN'd two things off mike yesterday, and as i come to expect from acaeum folks - top quality efficiency in dealing with things - no faffing about.

knowing my luck now, they will end up in the arctic or something :D

Oh hell I hope not. I did run out of Global Priority boxes this week, so until I pick up some tonight at the airport, you'll have to wait Kill  :(  They should ship out tomorrow morning though straightaway!  
    I love dealing with Euros as they usually know what they want and don't mind paying for it.  I've had to hold a few hands though when the delivery took longer than normal.  Italy seems to have some of the longest delivery times, but the worst experiences I've had have been with UK postmen not leaving notices for boxes, and they just sit at the post office until I tell the buyer to check with them, and there it is.  In every case so far the buyer swears they were never left a note of attempted delivery.  Anyone else in the UK have that problem?

Mike B.

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:24 pm 

Badmike wrote:In every case so far the buyer swears they were never left a note of attempted delivery. Anyone else in the UK have that problem?
Mike B.

Not personally.  But I have a few friends who have experienced this.  And I have heard it reported in the media.  So, I suspect that it is not uncommon.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:40 pm 

Badmike wrote: Anyone else in the UK have that problem?

Mike B.

well i get all my stuff delivered to my works address (m-bags included) so nothing ever gets missed and if someone said "hey i sent it" - no you feckin didnt :)

and hey mike - get on with it man - i paid like YESTERDAY :)

hehe

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Previous