ebay question
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 7:08 pm 

Is it possible to track an ebay member's watch or bidding list? If so, could someone tell me how? Thanks

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 7:12 pm 

As far as I know, you can only see what someone has already bid on.  
The only way to see someone's watch list would be to know their user name and password to log in to their My eBay account.

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 9:03 pm 

Just so you know - to find items that someone is bidding on - go to 'advanced search' and then 'items by bidder'.
Its actually quite fun looking at what others are buying - A nice insight into peoples lifestyles ( for example Cougarrinard often bids on vouchers for nappies and pet food - builds up a picture of Waltons-esque domestic bliss doesn't it?)(probably wont stop people on the forum hating him though!)
Carl

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:35 am 

carl3369 wrote: ( for example Cougarrinard often bids on vouchers for nappies and pet food - builds up a picture of Waltons-esque domestic bliss doesn't it?)(probably wont stop people on the forum hating him though!)
Carl

And don't forget the makeup/cosmetics!

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:43 am 

afoolandhis$ wrote:
carl3369 wrote: ( for example Cougarrinard often bids on vouchers for nappies and pet food - builds up a picture of Waltons-esque domestic bliss doesn't it?)(probably wont stop people on the forum hating him though!)
Carl

And don't forget the makeup/cosmetics!

well there are some nice thongs & stockings going on his at the mo, which would suit you i imagine (not that i would know of course  8O ) :D