ETC/GAME EMP/jonb7839,lisas_stuff_too! is now she_wolf626
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 38 of 64123 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 626364
Author

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:32 pm 

That being the case, I am sure Cougie would have won. Our little redneck friend doesn't seem too bright, and I get the impression it's genetic.

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:12 pm 

*cough*

eBay Feedback Profile for lisas_stuff_too

I see some wobbling in those wheels now, it was only a matter of time.

Same old bullshit excuses too. "I'm new at this and I need help!"  :roll:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:45 pm 

bclarkie wrote:*cough*

eBay Feedback Profile for lisas_stuff_too

I see some wobbling in those wheels now, it was only a matter of time.

Same old bullshit excuses too. "I'm new at this and I need help!"  :roll:

Yep, get those orders in now, it only gets worse from here. Be watching for: Illness, fired employee, or natural disaster in the near future to further slow down shipping.

MikeB.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Verbose Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:54 pm 

I ordered something from her a couple of months ago, and got it for real cheap... but it took over a week to ship after payment, and two weeks to get here.

Granted, it was media mail that I paid for, I live in Chicago. I have NEVER had a media mail package from anywhere in the continental US take more than around seven days to ship media mail.

I one-pointed her for the shipping.

RPG’s, D&D in particular has had a major influence in my life. It’s bonded me together with life long friends...it’s that bond in life not just as friends, but in our jokes, our mannerisms, and what we find funny. Invincible Overlord

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:16 am 

several cheap purchases from 1 buyer was always a 'good' fb booster I recall...

Rolls a '3'

"Did I hit.....?"

Grandstanding Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:03 am 

ashmire13 wrote:several cheap purchases from 1 buyer was always a 'good' fb booster I recall...

Dont know how that would be so, unless the feedback are given one at a time over a long period of time.

From what I understand, if more than one Feedback for one seller from the same buyer (Or vice versa) are posted at the same time, they are all counted as only ONE feedback for the totals.

"Guys, I am starting to think Tegel Manor might be haunted..."
Stated by me as a PC during a run of Tegel Manor DMed by killjoy at NTRPGCon 2010

Charter Member of the ATM

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:53 am 

Gnat the Beggar wrote:
Dont know how that would be so, unless the feedback are given one at a time over a long period of time.

From what I understand, if more than one Feedback for one seller from the same buyer (Or vice versa) are posted at the same time, they are all counted as only ONE feedback for the totals.

I think eBay changed that about six months back, and started making all feedbacks count. There was a mysterious time when everyone's feedback jumped as they readjusted, and they stoped listing people's negative feedbacks more than 12 months old because they were criticised for only having 12% of their membership with 100% feedback, and in one adjustment they then had 80%+ with pure 100% untainted records.

It was all done when they did their last 'improve the eBay image' drive. Now the feedback and DSR are all faked to make eBay's image look like less people get f'cked over than really do. That's also why they made everything anonymous, and stopped investigating shill bidding etc. Overnight, eBay fraud dropped dramaticly and never came back.

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:48 am 

Nice theory.  Not how they say it works.  Or, how it does.  As, I frequently buy as many as a dozen items from a vendor....  I would notice if my feedback was padded in that way.

How Feedback works

"What if I buy multiple items from the same seller  or sell multiple items to the same buyer  ?

You should leave Feedback for each sale. However, we'll calculate the other member's Feedback Score differently depending on whether the sales occurred in the same week. For Feedback purposes, we define a week as Monday through Sunday, Pacific Time. "

Pipswich Peddles (and trades) for his collection!  
http://stores.ebay.com/Pipswich-Peddles

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:52 am 

Gnat the Beggar wrote:

I think it was hit on a couple of years ago by the Coug when he was selling .99p items to his 'friends' in an attempt to clear the first page of negs.
I would think it can hide a multitude of sins as well, in that although the actual FB% may not be affected too much, suddenly there are a load of +FB on the sellers pages. That may give an inexperienced buyer the impression the seller is back on the level and its +++ all the way!  8)

Just a theory, wouldn't say if this seller was doing such.  :)

Rolls a '3'

"Did I hit.....?"

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:32 am 

Pipswich wrote:However, we'll calculate the other member's Feedback Score differently depending on whether the sales occurred in the same week.

This is the part that's different. Dramatically different.

Old days = one feedback or 10,000 feedbacks with the same user, it didn't matter. It could never affect your overall score by more than 1.

These days = depending on the timing, multiple feedbacks from the same user can affect your overall score many times per year.

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:04 pm 

Kinda supports what I and mbassoc were saying then, it can be manipulated with a colleague or friend..  :roll:

Rolls a '3'

"Did I hit.....?"

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:23 pm 

TBH, I wouldn't believe anything eBay said to justify, or dumb down their policy, because over the years, we have seen that they are, for the most part, FOS.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:53 am 

Alerted by Kingofpain (thanks John);

Apparantly the end is near again for Eastern Treasure Chest/Game Emporium/Jon B/Lisa's Stuff Too.....

The same pattern, offer gaming stuff at good prices, slowly stop shipping said items, then eventually blow away and disappear.. I hope everyone got their stuff because if you haven't, it's looking shaky....The excuses and bullshit are exactly the same...delays in shipping because of ebay, paypal, the post office, the weather, pretty soon we'll have more bullshit about bad employees, and of course an "illness' that put's Lisa in the hospital.  

[url]
eBay Feedback Profile for lisas_stuff_too [/url]

Mike B.

PS LOL, look at those DSR stars now...a couple of "1"s will do that to your score, ouch.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:38 am 

She must be using the cougie's email client:

"Enter your dumbass name here"@bullshittersliarsandscammers.com

"Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song."

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:56 am 

I am wondering if she got behind and is having to wait on stuff to sell to pay for shipping.  ie the money from the recent sale ships stuff from two weeks ago and she is having trouble getting caught up.

Pipswich Peddles (and trades) for his collection!  
http://stores.ebay.com/Pipswich-Peddles

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:59 am 

I bought a couple small items, and the first transaction a couple months ago was okay.  My most recent one was way too slow though (after three weeks I remind them to ship?) so I'm done.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:03 am 

No, Pip, he/she/it is merely following tradition.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:04 am 

Pipswich wrote:I am wondering if she got behind and is having to wait on stuff to sell to pay for shipping.  ie the money from the recent sale ships stuff from two weeks ago and she is having trouble getting caught up.

Funny thing is she bought something from me a couple months ago. Got an email within three days asking where it was. It was rather nasty in fact. I responded with tracking number and that as paid it was sent via media mail (she could have chosen first class for faster delivery but cost more). I reminded her that she had a choice. It arrived at her location exactly 7 days after she paid - that is fast for media mail. She left positive feedback (way later, iirc) but I checked my DSRs and shipping time went down. Bitch.

And I could've bought these damn modules off the 1$ rack!!!

New modules for your Old School game http://pacesettergames.com/

Everything Pacesetter at http://pacesettergames.blog.com/

PreviousNext
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 38 of 64123 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 626364