ETC/GAME EMP/jonb7839,lisas_stuff_too! is now she_wolf626
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 28 of 64123 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 626364
Author

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:12 am 

killjoy32 wrote:
amazing how much he is buying, considering he was meant to just be selling. look out for them being re-sold by him as "rare and extremely hard to find. incredibly sought after by collectors" (and we havent moved off B2 yet...)

:roll:

Al

Kill, you are way too suspicious, I mean the fact he's won 90+ auctions and bid in over 240 in the last month IS NOT an indication he's "buying" anything, he's just selling off his dead brother's stock and using the items he's newly won as packaging material since it's so hard to find styrofoam peanuts and bubble wrap in his neck of the woods.

Mike B.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:58 am 

Badmike wrote:Kill, you are way too suspicious, I mean the fact he's won 90+ auctions and bid in over 240 in the last month IS NOT an indication he's "buying" anything, he's just selling off his dead brother's stock and using the items he's newly won as packaging material since it's so hard to find styrofoam peanuts and bubble wrap in his neck of the woods.

Mike B.

ya know what chummer? your sarcasm is just as cutting as mine :D

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:08 pm 

Maybe he's just carrying out what his dead brother's ghost ordered him to when he appear to him on the midnights... why exclude so lightly this extra-corporeal explication?

:twisted:

"It's mint, it's a first print, and it's mine!"

KA-POW

"Not anymore".

YIM  

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 2:18 pm 

Oh look jonb has picked himself up 2 Brand Spanking New Negatives from different users:

eBay Feedback Profile for jonb7839

The route is on now. :evil: I can not wait to see the excuses for this one. I hope he doesnt say his brother died. :roll:  Maybe I should create a poll. :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:10 pm 

Maybe he has a large family. Siblings could conveniently die off whenever he needs to change his ID.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:16 pm 

Deadlord36 wrote:Maybe he has a large family. Siblings could conveniently die off whenever he needs to change his ID.

say on a roll of 1 on a D10? :D

Are we nearly there yet?

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 3:52 pm 

bclarkie wrote:Oh look jonb has picked himself up 2 Brand Spanking New Negatives from different users:

The route is on now. :evil: I can not wait to see the excuses for this one. I hope he doesnt say his brother died. :roll: Maybe I should create a poll. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

More retalitory feedback  :x For both  :evil:  This phuck is really asking for it, why should others get negatives because HE can't keep up with his OWN auctions.  Anybody else wanna take a trip to Virginia  :twisted:

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 4:03 pm 

Couldn't stand it any more, just sent this question to knobshine:

Question from muaddib5
Item: AD&D ~ SET OF NORSE GODS ~ RARE HERITAGE MINIATURES!!! (5211863665)
This message was sent while the listing was active.
muaddib5 is a potential buyer.

Hi,
I wanted to bid on some of your items, but I see you've got some negatives in the past few days. Also, I see you have a habit of leaving "retaliatory feedback" i.e., leaving a negative for a negative even though the buyer didn't deserve a negative (paid ten minutes after the auction ended, etc). Before I bid on any of your items (I've been interested in some of the more expensive things listed), I would like to know what your doing to resolve the situation and if you plan on changing your practice on leaving "retaliatory feedback?"

Thank you

I'll post the reply :)

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 4:16 pm 

I very much doubt if Jonb will let me bid on his stuff now after we traded negative feedbacks. I won't be bidding on his stuff.

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:39 am 

muaddib5 wrote:
bclarkie wrote:Oh look jonb has picked himself up 2 Brand Spanking New Negatives from different users:

The route is on now. :evil: I can not wait to see the excuses for this one. I hope he doesnt say his brother died. :roll: Maybe I should create a poll. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

More retalitory feedback :x For both :evil: This phuck is really asking for it, why should others get negatives because HE can't keep up with his OWN auctions. Anybody else wanna take a trip to Virginia :twisted:

No response to emails, afaik goods not shipped, dispute raised with paypal
 Buyer   spiders64 ( 16)   Jun-24-05 18:45  5202867473  
Reply by jonb7839: Did not have to overreate. Package is on the way!!   Jun-25-05 15:13  

seller has not responed to my emails and msg for 8 days, I paid 10min after buy
 Buyer   rockanna ( 2 )   Jun-24-05 09:51  5207160795  
Reply by jonb7839: Item just ended last week!! Its on the way.

On the first, the auction was over on May 19th, yet the package is just now "on the way". On the second, the auction was over June 16th, which is NOT last week unless someone's desktop calender is missing a few pages....
Stage Three has officially been called....you now have only a 80% chance of actually receiving your order if you actually bid on something from this cretin.  Chances will go down 5% each week from hereon out until Stage Four, at which time the chances will increase by 10 percent.....Be warned, the Stages begin to start rolling a little faster at this point, we could be at Stage Four or Five by the end of the month....

Mike B.

BTW, what is "overreate"? A combination of overeating and rating a module with too high a grade?  8O

Mike B.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:44 am 

muaddib5 wrote:Couldn't stand it any more, just sent this question to knobshine:

Question from muaddib5
muaddib5 is a potential buyer.

Hi,
I wanted to bid on some of your items, but I see you've got some negatives in the past few days. Also, I see you have a habit of leaving "retaliatory feedback" i.e., leaving a negative for a negative even though the buyer didn't deserve a negative (paid ten minutes after the auction ended, etc). Before I bid on any of your items (I've been interested in some of the more expensive things listed), I would like to know what your doing to resolve the situation and if you plan on changing your practice on leaving "retaliatory feedback?"

Thank you

I'll post the reply :)

Should be entertaining...I eagerly await seeing which relative is in the hospital at this point, having killed off Jason, Susan, and countless others the plague continues to decimate the Jonb relatives and hangers on like Ebola, thank goodness he manages to spend a little time mailing out stuff when not at his brother's grave or his friend's hospital beds....

Mike B.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:41 am 

Badmike wrote:Be warned, the Stages begin to start rolling a little faster at this point, we could be at Stage Four or Five by the end of the month....

Mike B.

BTW, what is "overreate"? A combination of overeating and rating a module with too high a grade? 8O

Mike B.

if you look at his retaliating responses, you will find that they are exactly like the old TGE/ETC, so if there was any doubt whatsoever to his identity, there certainly isnt now - the guy is an utter sap

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:10 pm 

Ok, here it is:

Response from jonb7839  
jonb7839 is the seller.

I've only left bad feedback, when I got feedback that was undiserved. Been packing like crazy to solve any outstanding problems. So there wont be any further problems. Hope this helps you, Jon B

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:48 pm 

muaddib5 wrote:Ok, here it is:

Response from jonb7839
jonb7839 is the seller.

I've only left bad feedback, when I got feedback that was undiserved. Been packing like crazy to solve any outstanding problems. So there wont be any further problems. Hope this helps you, Jon B

Dude that is such F*ckin Bullsh*t, I think I am going to be sick. :mrgreen:  I am almost positive that with exception of 1 time when he was left a neutral or negative feedback did he in turn retaliate with a neg. Look at his most recent feedback:
Shipping took long... But was worth the wait ! A++++
Buyer itharius ( 67) Jun-27-05 03:03 5192123482

Now look at the auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 5192123482

It took him 7 WEEKS to get the buyer their item!!! 7!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: . Who wants to bet that if that buyer gave him a neg that he wouldnt have retaliated. Believe me, I have considered making my way down to Virginia. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:58 pm 

Hey, I have an idea to improve his shipping and handling.

We could suggest our friend Jon to get some help from a packer. I'd suggest him Tonya - so he could help her pay her college tuition fees.

And all's well what ends well!

:wink:

"It's mint, it's a first print, and it's mine!"

KA-POW

"Not anymore".

YIM  

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:25 pm 

killjoy32 wrote:
Deadlord36 wrote:Maybe he has a large family. Siblings could conveniently die off whenever he needs to change his ID.

ROTFLMAO!!  Al, If you ARE EVER near Indiana I want to have a few drinks with you.  :lol:

Pleveich

Active Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:14 pm 

[quote="rosenkav"]Hey, I have an idea to improve his shipping and handling.

We could suggest our friend Jon to get some help from a packer. I'd suggest him Tonya - so he could help her pay her college tuition fees.

And all's well what ends well!

:wink:[/quote]

Tonya?? Why her? Is there something I should know about Tonya & Mark (assuming you mean the Tonya over in Michigan)? I've been buying from those two with no troubles...

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 2:21 am 

pleveich wrote:
killjoy32 wrote:

ROTFLMAO!! Al, If you ARE EVER near Indiana I want to have a few drinks with you. :lol:

Pleveich

heheh :)

well not wishing to clog this thread up with it, but Amanda went to see the consultant about her cancer yesterday and what was going to happen etc....apparently its like 10 times a worse scenario than we were both expecting *sigh*, so when thats all over, i do plan to get her away and do a little look-see-ing over in the US as she aint never been there, so i do plan to go over, so in about a year, i plan to go and see a little of the US, so some of my chummers over there are going to get a visit ;) (god help you :D )

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

PreviousNext
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 28 of 64123 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 626364