ETC/GAME EMP/jonb7839,lisas_stuff_too! is now she_wolf626
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 27 of 64123 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 626364
Author

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 5648
Joined: Jun 30, 2003
Last Visit: Nov 18, 2021
Location: New Hampsha

Post Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:57 am 
 

Ah, you know my penchant for nicknames. Don't be offended. Ask Fool.
The link?


If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

 WWW  

User avatar

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 1109
Joined: Aug 14, 2004
Last Visit: Oct 19, 2021
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:16 am 
 

Deadlord36 wrote:The link?


I think mbassoc / Ian is refering to the neg in jonb's feedback which mentions his name....

Ian, have you also tried notifying paypal of tge's return. It may be worthwhile attacking from multiple directions.

M.

 WWW  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6493
Joined: Jan 03, 2005
Last Visit: Dec 02, 2021
Location: UK

Post Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:37 pm 
 

improvstone wrote:
Deadlord36 wrote:The link?


I think mbassoc / Ian is refering to the neg in jonb's feedback which mentions his name....

Ian, have you also tried notifying paypal of tge's return. It may be worthwhile attacking from multiple directions.

M.

My name also appears on my feedback list, posted by jonb.
I've been e-mailing eBay but they don't give a sh*t. See e-mails above.
I'm not fussed about nicknames, Frank. I worked in my local pub and picked up the nickname 'Zero'..... After the film '10' with Dudley Moore. :D  :lol:

eBay are well aware of who jonb is and what his history is. They get paid by him so why would they stop him?

Anyone got a phone number?


This week I've been mostly eating . . . gummy bears.

 WWW  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 7969
Joined: Jun 23, 2003
Last Visit: Dec 01, 2021
Location: DFW TX

Post Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:14 pm 
 

mbassoc2003 wrote:
improvstone wrote:
I think mbassoc / Ian is refering to the neg in jonb's feedback which mentions his name....

Ian, have you also tried notifying paypal of tge's return. It may be worthwhile attacking from multiple directions.

M.

My name also appears on my feedback list, posted by jonb.
I've been e-mailing eBay but they don't give a sh*t. See e-mails above.
I'm not fussed about nicknames, Frank. I worked in my local pub and picked up the nickname 'Zero'..... After the film '10' with Dudley Moore. :D :lol:

eBay are well aware of who jonb is and what his history is. They get paid by him so why would they stop him?

Anyone got a phone number?


Try this one, it's the one on my credit card bill:

888-749-3229

Mike B.

 WWW  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6463
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Apr 04, 2021

Post Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:49 am 
 

How about this auction description:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 87746&rd=1

He 1st says he does not know what it is yet he still lists it as 'RARE" :?: :?: :roll:

Seriously, I would absolutely LOVE to run into this guy some day. :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted:
===============================================

Oh, and jonnie boy also picked up another positive feedback that is praising of his shipping turnaround time:

Good transaction, shipping a bit slow, but otherwise very good. Thanks.
Buyer lalongcarabine ( 12) Jun-16-05 02:02 5199102710


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6493
Joined: Jan 03, 2005
Last Visit: Dec 02, 2021
Location: UK

Post Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:35 am 
 

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI ... =-1&de=off

Check out my response to the negative I received. Let's hope potential buyers do their digging and follow the lead.


This week I've been mostly eating . . . gummy bears.

 WWW  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 8219
Joined: Jan 21, 2005
Last Visit: Jun 12, 2017
Location: Wallasey, Merseyside, UK

Post Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 9:06 am 
 

mbassoc2003 wrote:http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI ... =-1&de=off

Check out my response to the negative I received. Let's hope potential buyers do their digging and follow the lead.


i find it absolutely incredulous that he is being allowed to get away with all this shit. as far as i am concerned, ian is a very credible person to deal with and i would rate him in my top 5 ppl i have dealt with. if he's has done a charge back, its for a pretty damn good reason.

this shitbag didnt even send the book and he knows it - ian has every right to do a chargeback.

fingers crossed, i am hopefully going over to the US later in the summer. i am certainly thinking about doing such via Jonb's hometown. i havent forgot him shitting on me twice last year. given the chance, he WILL be getting a visit, so lets see what kind of poxy excuse he comes up with this time face to face. he really had better be prepared for a confrontation, cos whether he likes it or not, hes gonna get one. of course, if he wants to involve the police, thats perfectly fine, cos i will be taking my paperwork along with me too...

i am so very glad i didnt back down and bid on something of his.



  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6463
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Apr 04, 2021

Post Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 9:39 am 
 

killjoy32 wrote:
mbassoc2003 wrote:http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI ... =-1&de=off

Check out my response to the negative I received. Let's hope potential buyers do their digging and follow the lead.


i find it absolutely incredulous that he is being allowed to get away with all this shit. as far as i am concerned, ian is a very credible person to deal with and i would rate him in my top 5 ppl i have dealt with. if he's has done a charge back, its for a pretty damn good reason.

this shitbag didnt even send the book and he knows it - ian has every right to do a chargeback.

fingers crossed, i am hopefully going over to the US later in the summer. i am certainly thinking about doing such via Jonb's hometown. i havent forgot him shitting on me twice last year. given the chance, he WILL be getting a visit, so lets see what kind of poxy excuse he comes up with this time face to face. he really had better be prepared for a confrontation, cos whether he likes it or not, hes gonna get one. of course, if he wants to involve the police, thats perfectly fine, cos i will be taking my paperwork along with me too...

i am so very glad i didnt back down and bid on something of his.


Al, I am not too far away (about 6 or 7 hours) in Pittsburgh. :wink:


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  

User avatar

Prolific Collector

Posts: 405
Joined: Nov 23, 2002
Last Visit: Jan 26, 2018
Location: The Saltmarshes of Michigan

Post Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 9:50 am 
 

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& ... 9&rd=1

This guy never ceases to amaze me. :roll:

Very Rare? yeah, if you don't pick this one up, you may have to wait a couple of days for the next one to show up on ebay.

Sealed? Is it really?? 8O

I really like his, "package has some wear"... kind of a nice way of saying, package is beat to hell and one of the worst I've ever seen on ebay.

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 8219
Joined: Jan 21, 2005
Last Visit: Jun 12, 2017
Location: Wallasey, Merseyside, UK

Post Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 10:41 am 
 

bclarkie wrote:Al, I am not too far away (about 6 or 7 hours) in Pittsburgh. :wink:


really? oh well then!....this could turn into something rather entertaining :)

mentioned it earlier to Amanda. She wants to go to Tuscany, but i am working on getting this US trip in instead.....we all know she wants to really  :D

Al



  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 8219
Joined: Jan 21, 2005
Last Visit: Jun 12, 2017
Location: Wallasey, Merseyside, UK

Post Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 10:43 am 
 

Ekim Toor wrote:
I really like his, "package has some wear"... kind of a nice way of saying, package is beat to hell and one of the worst I've ever seen on ebay.


heheheh yeah i saw them a little earlier....

almost as good as his UK modules....rare and hard to find huh? i pick em up often for £1-2 on a regular basis......man the guy is sooooo full of shit.

amazing how ppl like him get away with it....

Al



  

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 3593
Joined: Dec 20, 2003
Last Visit: Nov 25, 2021
Location: Canada

Post Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 12:18 pm 
 

It works for him though, until he stops making money he will sell anything as rare and hard to find.


Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

 WWW  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6463
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Apr 04, 2021

Post Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 7:03 am 
 

How ironic is this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 79893&rd=1

Ok now the question is, who wants to email jonb and ask him why he forgot to put "EASTERN" in the title. :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 7969
Joined: Jun 23, 2003
Last Visit: Dec 01, 2021
Location: DFW TX

Post Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:43 am 
 

bclarkie wrote:How ironic is this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 79893&rd=1

Ok now the question is, who wants to email jonb and ask him why he forgot to put "EASTERN" in the title. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:



Nice to know some of the neutrals and negs are finally sticking....


 Slow and expensive shipping ($6.50 charge, seller paid $2.80 to ship US mail). Buyer   chiggins1066 ( 44)   Jun-13-05 13:17  5199923571  
Reply by jonb7839: I handle alot of packages and shipping was listed in auction??   Jun-13-05 14:43  



  VERY VERY LATE POOR AT SHIPPING OUT MECHANDISE, BAD BUSINESS PRACTICES Buyer   raid12er ( 13)   Jun-12-05 20:50  5197359104  
Reply by jonb7839: Responded through the whole transaction. Have a little Patience!! My Goodness!   Jun-13-05 10:53  
Follow-up by raid12er: You never responded till I contacted paypal about not recieving the item.......   Jun-13-05 22:17


Mike B.

 WWW  

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector

Posts: 4750
Joined: Oct 31, 2004
Last Visit: Oct 29, 2021
Location: Garland, TX

Post Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:07 am 
 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 19598&rd=1

At least this one isnt homemade.  Wonder who he will screw with this one?

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 8219
Joined: Jan 21, 2005
Last Visit: Jun 12, 2017
Location: Wallasey, Merseyside, UK

Post Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:11 am 
 

KingOfPain wrote:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 19598&rd=1

At least this one isnt homemade. Wonder who he will screw with this one?


should be "dragonrunners of Kola, cousins of Koka" :D

man he rants on some bollox on his listings..... every item he sells you would think there was like only one on the planet!

i get tired of looking at his listings after two or so....same old shit and you know he's gonna stiff you anyway.

IAN DON'T BID ON THIS ONE  :?

amazing how much he is buying, considering he was meant to just be selling. look out for them being re-sold by him as "rare and extremely hard to find. incredibly sought after by collectors" (and we havent moved off B2 yet...)

:roll:

Al



  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 8219
Joined: Jan 21, 2005
Last Visit: Jun 12, 2017
Location: Wallasey, Merseyside, UK

Post Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:07 am 
 

Jon Bassett
4866 Ebb Hall Rd
Dublin, VA 24084

did we already know this?



  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 7969
Joined: Jun 23, 2003
Last Visit: Dec 01, 2021
Location: DFW TX

Post Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:03 am 
 

killjoy32 wrote:
KingOfPain wrote:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 19598&rd=1

At least this one isnt homemade. Wonder who he will screw with this one?


should be "dragonrunners of Kola, cousins of Koka" :D

man he rants on some bollox on his listings..... every item he sells you would think there was like only one on the planet!

i get tired of looking at his listings after two or so....same old shit and you know he's gonna stiff you anyway.

IAN DON'T BID ON THIS ONE :?

amazing how much he is buying, considering he was meant to just be selling. look out for them being re-sold by him as "rare and extremely hard to find. incredibly sought after by collectors" (and we havent moved off B2 yet...)

:roll:

Al


He's going to start to get the Cougie treatment pretty soon...where, when I come across a lot being bid on by him, I for the hell of it raise the bidding by $5-$10. I like to think I've cost him thousands of dollars over the years.  Jonb's auctions are about to get the same special attention.

Mike B.

 WWW  
PreviousNext
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 27 of 64123 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 626364