ETC/GAME EMP/jonb7839,lisas_stuff_too! is now she_wolf626
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 26 of 64123 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 626364
Author

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:01 am 

jonb just picked up another negative feedback from another unhappy buyer about his slow shipping.  His feedback rating has now slipped below 99%. The wheels are really wobbly now. 8O

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:03 am 

Can't wait for the "that was DIRTY!" retaliation.
So queerontheborderlands is no longer registered.....

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:31 am 

mbassoc2003 wrote:
Aside...

Has anyone noticed that keepontheborderlands is no longer a registered user? Maybe ETC/Jonb/TGE has told him how to create fake eBay accounts?

Maybe someone else is hammering CreepontheBorderlands, his so shady that there are bound to be lots of actions to nail him for.  He and Jon/ETC/GE have been swapping spit lately, so maybe they are shilling each other.  Wouldn't it be sweet if they both got suspended, I'd visit Jon's dead brother's grave and lay a few tulips on it.

Mike B.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:40 pm 

Badmike wrote:I'd visit Jon's dead brother's grave and lay a few tulips on it.

Mike B.

Or maybe a turd.

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 5:56 pm 

Another Jon retaliation neg, I can't believe he gets away with those, I mean the guy obviously paid. He also managed to pick up another neutral, that makes 10 complaints in the last month...

The wheels are wobbling, his brakes are fading and the edge of that cliff is coming up fast. :twisted:

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:55 am 

Dear Sirs,

Further to my last e-mail to you, I note that you have taken no action to remove my name from your website.

Please remove my name immediately. It is displayed in direct violation of my contract with you, and it breached UK privacy laws.

If you choose to subsequently remove my valid feedback on the seller's account, I will ensure that this method of negative feedback removal is as widely known as possible.

You are actively supporting online fraud on your website. You have been aware of the sellers previous history and involvement in the_eastern_treasure_chest and the_game_emporium eBay scams, and you have previously removed negative feedback from his existing account.

He has reveived 10 neutral or negative feedback comments in the past month and removing those comments and ignoring the seller's past history supports the seller's fraudulent activities.

You have confirmed that you are displaying my name on your website in direct violation of the eBay policy (your e-mail is attached below). Please remove my name from your website immediately.

Faithfully,

Any supporting complaints to eBay regarding this seller's conduct would be most welcome. EBay have confirmed that they are now breaching their own policy but have not removed my name from their site. I have not got the money to take legal action. Any advice would be welcome.

A phone number for eBay would be most welcome.

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:58 am 

Bass, can you post a link to it?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:19 am 

Deadlord36 wrote:Bass, can you post a link to it?

A link to what? Bass, I'll be called fishy next. :D mbassoc used to be an e-mail abbreviation for MB Associates, my original company name.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:57 am 

Ah, you know my penchant for nicknames. Don't be offended. Ask Fool.
The link?

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:16 am 

Deadlord36 wrote:The link?

I think mbassoc / Ian is refering to the neg in jonb's feedback which mentions his name....

Ian, have you also tried notifying paypal of tge's return. It may be worthwhile attacking from multiple directions.

M.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:37 pm 

improvstone wrote:
Deadlord36 wrote:The link?

I think mbassoc / Ian is refering to the neg in jonb's feedback which mentions his name....

Ian, have you also tried notifying paypal of tge's return. It may be worthwhile attacking from multiple directions.

M.

My name also appears on my feedback list, posted by jonb.
I've been e-mailing eBay but they don't give a sh*t. See e-mails above.
I'm not fussed about nicknames, Frank. I worked in my local pub and picked up the nickname 'Zero'..... After the film '10' with Dudley Moore. :D  :lol:

eBay are well aware of who jonb is and what his history is. They get paid by him so why would they stop him?

Anyone got a phone number?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:14 pm 

mbassoc2003 wrote:
improvstone wrote:

M.

My name also appears on my feedback list, posted by jonb.
I've been e-mailing eBay but they don't give a sh*t. See e-mails above.
I'm not fussed about nicknames, Frank. I worked in my local pub and picked up the nickname 'Zero'..... After the film '10' with Dudley Moore. :D :lol:

eBay are well aware of who jonb is and what his history is. They get paid by him so why would they stop him?

Anyone got a phone number?

Try this one, it's the one on my credit card bill:

888-749-3229

Mike B.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:49 am 

How about this auction description:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 87746&rd=1

He 1st says he does not know what it is yet he still lists it as 'RARE" :?: :?: :roll:

Seriously, I would absolutely LOVE to run into this guy some day. :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted:
===============================================

Oh, and jonnie boy also picked up another positive feedback that is praising of his shipping turnaround time:

Good transaction, shipping a bit slow, but otherwise very good. Thanks.
Buyer lalongcarabine ( 12) Jun-16-05 02:02 5199102710

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:35 am 

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI ... =-1&de=off

Check out my response to the negative I received. Let's hope potential buyers do their digging and follow the lead.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 9:06 am 

mbassoc2003 wrote:http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI ... =-1&de=off

Check out my response to the negative I received. Let's hope potential buyers do their digging and follow the lead.

i find it absolutely incredulous that he is being allowed to get away with all this shit. as far as i am concerned, ian is a very credible person to deal with and i would rate him in my top 5 ppl i have dealt with. if he's has done a charge back, its for a pretty damn good reason.

this shitbag didnt even send the book and he knows it - ian has every right to do a chargeback.

fingers crossed, i am hopefully going over to the US later in the summer. i am certainly thinking about doing such via Jonb's hometown. i havent forgot him shitting on me twice last year. given the chance, he WILL be getting a visit, so lets see what kind of poxy excuse he comes up with this time face to face. he really had better be prepared for a confrontation, cos whether he likes it or not, hes gonna get one. of course, if he wants to involve the police, thats perfectly fine, cos i will be taking my paperwork along with me too...

i am so very glad i didnt back down and bid on something of his.

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 9:39 am 

killjoy32 wrote:
mbassoc2003 wrote:http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI ... =-1&de=off

i find it absolutely incredulous that he is being allowed to get away with all this shit. as far as i am concerned, ian is a very credible person to deal with and i would rate him in my top 5 ppl i have dealt with. if he's has done a charge back, its for a pretty damn good reason.

this shitbag didnt even send the book and he knows it - ian has every right to do a chargeback.

fingers crossed, i am hopefully going over to the US later in the summer. i am certainly thinking about doing such via Jonb's hometown. i havent forgot him shitting on me twice last year. given the chance, he WILL be getting a visit, so lets see what kind of poxy excuse he comes up with this time face to face. he really had better be prepared for a confrontation, cos whether he likes it or not, hes gonna get one. of course, if he wants to involve the police, thats perfectly fine, cos i will be taking my paperwork along with me too...

i am so very glad i didnt back down and bid on something of his.

Al, I am not too far away (about 6 or 7 hours) in Pittsburgh. :wink:

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 9:50 am 

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& ... 9&rd=1

This guy never ceases to amaze me. :roll:

Very Rare? yeah, if you don't pick this one up, you may have to wait a couple of days for the next one to show up on ebay.

Sealed? Is it really?? 8O

I really like his, "package has some wear"... kind of a nice way of saying, package is beat to hell and one of the worst I've ever seen on ebay.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 10:41 am 

bclarkie wrote:Al, I am not too far away (about 6 or 7 hours) in Pittsburgh. :wink:

really? oh well then!....this could turn into something rather entertaining :)

mentioned it earlier to Amanda. She wants to go to Tuscany, but i am working on getting this US trip in instead.....we all know she wants to really  :D

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

PreviousNext
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 26 of 64123 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 626364