ETC/GAME EMP/jonb7839,lisas_stuff_too! is now she_wolf626
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 26 of 64123 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 626364
Author

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 11:15 pm 

Badmike wrote:
Which is another reason why you DONT do business with this clown...he gives retaliatory feedback to a legitimate gripe.

Mike B.

Yep, exactly.

Badmike wrote:
That's Dirty!

:lol:

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:38 am 

beyondthebreach wrote:I'm pretty sure it's against eBay policy to say someone's NAME in feedback. I think that a complaint will get it removed. (since mbassoc is refered to by his first name . . .)

Good call ... I wasn't sure about this, so I took a journey into eBay's semi-useful, so-called "help" pages and found this under "Feedback Abuse":

"A member includes another member's name or phone number in a feedback comment. eBay will remove the feedback upon request of the seller."

Now, the wording there is sort of goofy ... I'm guessing the last word should be "user" not "seller." Obviously, both sellers and buyers are perfectly capable of abusing the feedback system ...

I think our colleague mbassoc has got a legitimate case here.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:54 am 

bclarkie wrote:Nothing like some good ole retaliatory feedback for a well earned negative:

eBay Feedback Profile for jonb7839

Gee I wonder if EBay is going to remove Ian's feedback too. :roll:

well THAT is the biggest load of bollox i have ever seen on ebay. it really is. i have dealt with Ian many many times and i would totally put my trust in him 100% and if he says it aint arrived, then it aint. he is prb in the top 3 of ppl i have ever dealt with - and would do without question. this jonb chap needs a good bitch-slapping - that was well out of order and if ebay doesnt do something about THAT, then there really isnt any justice in the world and we may as well just give up and wither away.

what a wanker.

the feckin guy should be ashamed of himself - barring surface mail and m-bags, NOTHING ever takes feckin 3 weeks to get here.

Al

ps. one thing is for sure - i am soooooooo glad i didnt deal with him this time and get shafted for a third time by him.

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 6:45 am 

Leaving a name in his negative feedback is the ETC/TGE signature move.  Look at his old feedbacks under those other IDs and you will see he did it all the time. :roll:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 7:12 am 

yes i also noticed that too, as well as the "thats dirty" comment.....runs quite fluently with what he used to say in his other incarnations too.

how ebay can't see their arse from their elbow on this issue, has utterly astounded me. just goes to show how how few morals some ppl have when there is $$$ involved.

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:50 am 

http://cgi.ebay.it/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... RK:MEWA:IT

I was tempted to bid on this one... large lot of stuff... and look who's the winner.

:roll:

It's the same person who said that his dead brother left him a warehouse full of stuff to sell. Yes, dead brother my fat ass.

:evil:

"It's mint, it's a first print, and it's mine!"

KA-POW

"Not anymore".

YIM  

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 4:03 am 

rosenkav wrote:http://cgi.ebay.it/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... RK:MEWA:IT

I was tempted to bid on this one... large lot of stuff... and look who's the winner.

:roll:

It's the same person who said that his dead brother left him a warehouse full of stuff to sell. Yes, dead brother my fat ass.

:evil:

well we can all look forward to some more "ULTRA-RARE" stuff coming on the market - look out for it folks, cos honest, you really cant pass this stuff up....if jonb says its ultra-rare, well its just gotta be hasnt it?

tsk tsk  :roll:

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:32 am 

I noticed he and queerontheborderlands have been buying/selling to each other.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:15 pm 

Deadlord36 wrote:I noticed he and queerontheborderlands have been buying/selling to each other.

That's disturbing on so many levels.  What if they are breeding with each other when we're not looking?

Mike B.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 4:55 am 

Hi All, (Hi Jon... I know you read these forums)

Our friendly eBay have agreed to remove the negative feedback from my account on the grounds that it breaches their policy, however, they have pointed out that they will also remove any negative feedback placed on ETC's account.

Their policy is that if someone leaves negative feedback on your account, you can leave negative feedback on their's, and that if you want the negative feedback removed then post their name and phone number.

They won't remove one negative feedback comment without removing the other.

Now that is a great tactic! If anyone gives me a neg, I'll post their name and telephone number and I can keep my account clean. Now that's cool.

So here is my response to eBay.

Dear Sirs,

I understand then that you have confirmed that if I receive negative feedback on my account, I can post feedback detailing a customers telephone number and name, and you will remove the negative feedback from my account.

My name was posted specifically to prevent negative feedback remaining on the sellers account.

I am concerned that eBay have put in place a policy that allows negative feedback to be removed with this tactic, but as this is your policy I will be sure to use it in future.

Please clarify why you allow this to happen.

Your policy is aimed toward discriminating against honest buyers and sellers in preference to supporting those who breach eBay policy to maintain a clean record.

I note that you have previously removed negeative feedback from this sellers account, and that you have been made aware that this seller is the same seller that operated accounts under the eBay ID the_game_emporium and the eBay ID the_eastern_treasure_chest.

Your system is being exploited by someone who has experience at fraud. I realise you have no vested interest in preventing this as he is paying you money, but when you remove negative feedback left by an honest buyer you are actively supporting his activities and his fraud.

I trust you will remove negative feedback from my account if I post the buyers name and phone number on open forum.

Faithfully,

I'll let you know what they say.

Yes, Jon. I've highlighted again to eBay that you are the_game_emporium and the_eastern_trasure_chest.

On a note to others here, the more e-mails eBay get concerning the removal tactics for negative feedback and the previous operating of the seller at the_eastern_trasure_chest and the_game_emporium, the more likely they are to take things seriously. They do keep a log count of 'complaints against this seller' in the same manner as they log breaches to listing policy.

Lets get that complaint count up.

Aside...

Has anyone noticed that keepontheborderlands is no longer a registered user? Maybe ETC/Jonb/TGE has told him how to create fake eBay accounts?

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:01 am 

jonb just picked up another negative feedback from another unhappy buyer about his slow shipping.  His feedback rating has now slipped below 99%. The wheels are really wobbly now. 8O

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:03 am 

Can't wait for the "that was DIRTY!" retaliation.
So queerontheborderlands is no longer registered.....

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:31 am 

mbassoc2003 wrote:
Aside...

Has anyone noticed that keepontheborderlands is no longer a registered user? Maybe ETC/Jonb/TGE has told him how to create fake eBay accounts?

Maybe someone else is hammering CreepontheBorderlands, his so shady that there are bound to be lots of actions to nail him for.  He and Jon/ETC/GE have been swapping spit lately, so maybe they are shilling each other.  Wouldn't it be sweet if they both got suspended, I'd visit Jon's dead brother's grave and lay a few tulips on it.

Mike B.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:40 pm 

Badmike wrote:I'd visit Jon's dead brother's grave and lay a few tulips on it.

Mike B.

Or maybe a turd.

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 5:56 pm 

Another Jon retaliation neg, I can't believe he gets away with those, I mean the guy obviously paid. He also managed to pick up another neutral, that makes 10 complaints in the last month...

The wheels are wobbling, his brakes are fading and the edge of that cliff is coming up fast. :twisted:

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:55 am 

Dear Sirs,

Further to my last e-mail to you, I note that you have taken no action to remove my name from your website.

Please remove my name immediately. It is displayed in direct violation of my contract with you, and it breached UK privacy laws.

If you choose to subsequently remove my valid feedback on the seller's account, I will ensure that this method of negative feedback removal is as widely known as possible.

You are actively supporting online fraud on your website. You have been aware of the sellers previous history and involvement in the_eastern_treasure_chest and the_game_emporium eBay scams, and you have previously removed negative feedback from his existing account.

He has reveived 10 neutral or negative feedback comments in the past month and removing those comments and ignoring the seller's past history supports the seller's fraudulent activities.

You have confirmed that you are displaying my name on your website in direct violation of the eBay policy (your e-mail is attached below). Please remove my name from your website immediately.

Faithfully,

Any supporting complaints to eBay regarding this seller's conduct would be most welcome. EBay have confirmed that they are now breaching their own policy but have not removed my name from their site. I have not got the money to take legal action. Any advice would be welcome.

A phone number for eBay would be most welcome.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:58 am 

Bass, can you post a link to it?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:19 am 

Deadlord36 wrote:Bass, can you post a link to it?

A link to what? Bass, I'll be called fishy next. :D mbassoc used to be an e-mail abbreviation for MB Associates, my original company name.

PreviousNext
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 26 of 64123 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 626364