ETC/GAME EMP/jonb7839,lisas_stuff_too! is now she_wolf626
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 21 of 64123 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 626364
Author

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu May 12, 2005 5:48 pm 

harami2000 wrote:Like I said, was waiting for all of you who were sure as to his identity to "do something about it" as stated on the forum.
ETC/GAME EMPORIUM/jonb7839 is now lisas_stuff_too!

I must say I was a little confused as to whatever happened with that as well. It did eventually happen, just a lot later than was anticipated and of course Ebay happily removed the bad feedback it anyway. :evil:

harami2000 wrote:That was clearly not happening so I put my neck on the line for a bit to see whether he would go to form.
(I didn't get bit first time around- more than ample warning signs, back then- so only seemed fair; and was giving away those first two items, anyhow).

Do I need to "justify my actions" any more than that? :?

This second post was not specifically directed at you even though it may have seemed that way. That is why I prefaced it with the "aside" comment hoping to seperate it from the other remark. I was just trying to clarify my earlier comments based on BadMike's follow-up to my original post. My point in this whole thing is about the people here on this board as well as the many others that jonb/ETC/TGE has stolen from before. There is a very distinct possibility that items that are being sold Right Now by jonb, were items that were already bought and paid for previously, but that never were sent out to the people who paid for them. There is a very good possibility that the Tegal Manor you won, was already bought and paid for by someone like Alan..or John...or Ralf. See my point?

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Thu May 12, 2005 6:35 pm 

bclarkie wrote:There is a very good possibility that the Tegal Manor you won, was already bought and paid for by someone like Alan..or John...or Ralf. See my point?

*nods*
Am waiting for the first person to say that a particular item was one that they'd already paid for, or had sold to him, previously.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri May 13, 2005 1:49 am 

hey chummers! sheesh sorry for the delayed post - was at court with work all day yesterday, so was totally cabbaged when i got home last night, so didnt have a chance to post  :?

i got stiffed by TGE twice. they were for low key stuff really, like traveller items and some AD&D mods etc..nothing out of the ordinary and it all came to appx $50-60. in the end, it was just a learning experience. i won't ever deal again with someone who has done that to me, no matter how enticing. he could have offered an ST1, woodgrain box and the whole R and RPGA series, in a whole lot for a $10 BIN and i still wouldnt have got it from him. i guess for me, principle is the main order of the day and as my girlfriend constantly tells me "you really can be anally retentive about things like that sometimes", i guess thats just how i am. i do believe that one day though, he will cross my path, and when that day comes, he will know that i never forget things and i will show him exactly how pissed i was/am at what he did. until that day, with ample warnings from the good guys here, BC for one, i will just ignore everything he has to offer, and let everyone else get the cool stuff on offer (at times). if they get it - good one, if they don't - well you were warned, so nobody to blame but yourself.

i just don't know how jonb/TGE etc can do the things he does....just doesnt fit into my mentality and i can't relate to it.

shame really.

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri May 13, 2005 3:34 am 

Can anyone who knows his address please PM me with it or post it?

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri May 13, 2005 6:32 am 

Deadlord36 wrote:Can anyone who knows his address please PM me with it or post it?

From a pevious post earlier in this thread:

Jon Bassett
4866 Ebb Hall Rd
Dublin, VA 24084
United States
(540) 674-4899

mbassoc2003 wrote:My mistake. May 3rd. I phoned him anyhow. He says he's swampped with everything coming off eBay and will ship it out soon. :(

Good News, Bad News Here:

Good News is that jonb has not completely cut and run YET. Bad News is that even though that he is so swamped and running behind to ship people their items, that he decided to list more auctions last night. :roll:
eBay listings

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri May 13, 2005 10:15 am 

bclarkie wrote:
Deadlord36 wrote:Can anyone who knows his address please PM me with it or post it?

From a pevious post earlier in this thread:

Jon Bassett
4866 Ebb Hall Rd
Dublin, VA 24084
United States
(540) 674-4899

mbassoc2003 wrote:My mistake. May 3rd. I phoned him anyhow. He says he's swampped with everything coming off eBay and will ship it out soon. :(

Good News, Bad News Here:

Good News is that jonb has not completely cut and run YET. Bad News is that even though that he is so swamped and running behind to ship people their items, that he decided to list more auctions last night. :roll:
eBay listings

More false advertisting from Shit Head:

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& ... 5&rd=1

I have the item pictured, it is NOT an AD&D item, but a stand alone GAME from FGU!  He's proven he's either a moron or a thief so take your pick.

BTW checking his feedback I noticed he recently bought 100 shipping boxed from an online distributor...so apparantly he's not getting out of the business...quite yet.....but instead gearing up for some more ETC/GE/JB magic!

Mike B.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri May 13, 2005 5:26 pm 

Snicker....! :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

No response to emails! Where's my invoice? Where's my item? AVOID!!!
 Buyer   beeatch_icide ( -1 )   May-13-05 09:40  5191859275  
Reply by jonb7839: TOTAL LIE! Invoice sent on the 7th! NO Responce!! FAKE Buyer!! That was dirty!!   May-13-05 13:01

feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?View ... d=jonb7839

Well, son of a ......beeatch!  Well Done!  I guess the buyer wasn't happy the item was misrepresented as an AD&D item, eh?  :D

Mike B.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri May 13, 2005 5:56 pm 

That was dirty!!!

:lol:  :lol:

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri May 13, 2005 6:44 pm 

Hmmm...
Badmike wrote: Reply by jonb7839: TOTAL LIE! Invoice sent on the 7th! NO Responce!! FAKE Buyer!! That was dirty!!  May-13-05 13:01

Ekim Toor wrote:That was dirty!!!

It's jonb, right in our midst!  Code Red!  Repeat, Code Red! Get him! :twisted:  (just kidding Ekim)

YIM  

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri May 13, 2005 6:58 pm 

It's jonb, right in our midst! Code Red! Repeat, Code Red! Get him!  (just kidding Ekim)

:P I'll probably be hearing from his attorney for some sort of copyright infringement. How long before ebay cleans that neg up? Place your bets....

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri May 13, 2005 7:31 pm 

Ekim Toor wrote: :P I'll probably be hearing from his attorney for some sort of copyright infringement. How long before ebay cleans that neg up? Place your bets....

Oh, I think that one is there to stay. It is too legit looking to be removed, so EBay will not touch it. :)  The last one got removed because it was posted to quickly after the sale(like within 12 hours) and it had nothing to with any transaction related issue, so it considered to be fake. :x Being that bidder was legitamately unhappy with the transaction so far(or so it seems), it should stay. :twisted: EBay wil just consider it as a quick trigger newbie. :wink:

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri May 13, 2005 7:34 pm 

...and it seems to be getting worse for him.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat May 14, 2005 12:00 am 

bclarkie wrote:
Ekim Toor wrote: :P I'll probably be hearing from his attorney for some sort of copyright infringement. How long before ebay cleans that neg up? Place your bets....

Oh, I think that one is there to stay. It is too legit looking to be removed, so EBay will not touch it. :) The last one got removed because it was posted to quickly after the sale(like within 12 hours) and it had nothing to with any transaction related issue, so it considered to be fake. :x Being that bidder was legitamately unhappy with the transaction so far(or so it seems), it should stay. :twisted: EBay wil just consider it as a quick trigger newbie. :wink:

No response to emails! Where's my invoice? Where's my item? AVOID!!!
 Buyer   beeatch_icide ( -1 )   May-13-05 09:40  5191859275  
Reply by jonb7839: TOTAL LIE! Invoice sent on the 7th! NO Responce!! FAKE Buyer!! That was dirty!!   May-13-05 13:01  
Follow-up by beeatch_icide: FAKE?! I didn't get the one I bought from the_game_emporium, either! FRAUD!!!

Very funny, but it might get the feedback removed....Mentioning GE or ETC at this point just adds suspicion that the feedback isn't legit.  But still, very funny.  Here's hoping the waiting period before leaving the feedback makes Ebay turn a blind eye.....

Mike B.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat May 14, 2005 3:43 am 

Hey, if it gets removed, who cares. At some point eBay has to realize that people are calling him The Game Emporium for a reason. Even THEY aren't that stupid.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat May 14, 2005 9:03 pm 

I don't think eGay's gonna touch it.  Looks like the guy's just making an observation after submitting a complaint.

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon May 16, 2005 5:27 pm 

AD&D 1ST ED ~ BEASTMAKER MOUNTAIN ~ ULTRA RARE!!!
AN EXTREMELY HARD TO FIND ~ ROLE AIDS ~ ADVENTURE!!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 70630&rd=1

6 days left with a $0.01 opening bid (with reserve), and a BIN of $80.00.

Hope this isn't anyone's that bought it before and didn't get it  :(

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Mon May 16, 2005 5:37 pm 

muaddib5 wrote:AD&D 1ST ED ~ BEASTMAKER MOUNTAIN ~ ULTRA RARE!!!

Optional second item for the "lucky buyer"; http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 7323363078

(sorry, *jk* ;))

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue May 17, 2005 9:28 am 

harami2000 wrote:
muaddib5 wrote:AD&D 1ST ED ~ BEASTMAKER MOUNTAIN ~ ULTRA RARE!!!

Optional second item for the "lucky buyer"; http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 7323363078

(sorry, *jk* ;))

Ouch!  That's cruel, but SO funny!   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

PreviousNext
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 21 of 64123 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 626364