ETC/GAME EMP/jonb7839,lisas_stuff_too! is now she_wolf626
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 13 of 64123 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 626364
Author

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:43 pm 

carl3369 wrote:How odd! just went to the above link ref Coug and he has NO items for sale - In a minute I'll check out what he's bidding on just to reassure myself that he's still ok! :lol:

Is this the story of the year?  Cougie knocked off the air?  Did he get caught shilling?

BTW, this auction of the Coug's caught my eye....Yech.

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& ... 5379702482

Mike B.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 10:29 pm 

Badmike wrote:
carl3369 wrote:How odd! just went to the above link ref Coug and he has NO items for sale - In a minute I'll check out what he's bidding on just to reassure myself that he's still ok! :lol:

Is this the story of the year? Cougie knocked off the air? Did he get caught shilling.

Well, kitty's back now... with fewer negs than ever. *shrugs*

Am still guessing(/hoping) the Royal Mail gave him a bop round the muzzle for reusing those postage stamps, though. :o

===

aside: Dug an interesting old thread out of the eBay discussion board, in the context of cougie claiming to scrape in below the VAT threshold (and presumably stashing away goodies to save himself from capital gains tax, too).

http://66.102.9.104/search?q=cache:Wr3j ... nard&hl=en

mauriceescargot (150)
07/03/04 9:16 PM
After the non payment I find one of his emails. P&P is
£9 p&p for 2 softbacks and 1 hardback and 9 magazines this seemed high to me but I paid it to get rid of the non payment bidder box. Also 7% paypal fee on top. His email suggested I never contacted him although I did. When I wrote a constructive comment in an email to ask him why he does't use checkout, I get the I am the mighty cougarrinard I earn over £2000 a week on ebay blah blah how dare you question me.

Hrmm... that works out a lot more than £58k/year.

(Oh, and has he dropped that paypal "fee", out of interest?).

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 10:20 pm 

Oh look, Unbelievably jonb has up a Shrinked Blasted Lands:
cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& ... 8&rd=1

Funny thing is he has it listed as #205, but when I blow up the picture, it looks like it is actually 268 or perhaps 168, but its tough to tell for sure because the numbers, particularly the first number, looks like it was written over. Is this yours Frank?
==============================================
Oh, and as predicted before, he now has a feedback over 10, and guess what? He now has BINs on his auctions. :roll: Then again, mmmm BINs. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Anyone ready to tell the world who this clown really is? :twisted: Sombody PLEASE Drill this D*ck!!!! Just think how nicely a link to his previous Ebay User IDs would look in his feedback for all to view and refer to when bidding on his auctions. :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:12 am 

Has anyone received anything expensive from this guy? Did your Fez I turn up, David?

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:18 am 

That Blasted is very suspicious. Shrinked and written on.........

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:05 am 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 12390&rd=1

the game emporium chappy had this one listed rather often too.... as there were only 750 made i find it mega-hard to believe 2 ppl in such very close proximity would have it and sell it for the same price too!

i am just waiting for him to auction the same traveller books i won last time - i kept my pictures and so am gonna jump on his feckin head if he puts them up...as well as a few other items which i am patiently waiting to appear....

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:12 am 

BadMike, Look who has outbid me on the RPGA1-4. Well its jonb. 8O :evil:

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& ... T&rd=1

Can I expect to get a bid cancellation notice in my email? I mean I don't mind the competition, but from anybody but this guy. :evil:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:18 am 

bclarkie wrote:BadMike, Look who has outbid me on the RPGA1-4. Well its jonb. 8O :evil:

Can I expect to get a bid cancellation notice in my email? I mean I don't mind the competition, but from anybody but this guy. :evil:

AHA! i KNEW your bid was $300 :D

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:41 am 

killjoy32 wrote:
AHA! i KNEW your bid was $300 :D

Seriously though I would ao much rather win them, pay for them and then mail them to Cougar for free, then have that thief have them. Besides, who said I was done bidding. :twisted:

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:45 am 

bclarkie wrote:Besides, who said I was done bidding. :twisted:

good boy :D

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:49 am 

bclarkie wrote:BadMike, Look who has outbid me on the RPGA1-4. Well its jonb. 8O :evil:

If this guy is the Eastern Treasure Chest incarnate, don't you guys have a morale obligation not to sell stock to him to? Stock that will be used to rip off buyers. It seems to me that if we know what this guy is up to, we shouldn't trade with him at all.

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:53 am 

mbassoc2003 wrote:

If this guy is the Eastern Treasure Chest incarnate, don't you guys have a morale obligation not to sell stock to him to? Stock that will be used to rip off buyers. It seems to me that if we know what this guy is up to, we shouldn't trade with him at all.

Well, I put him on my block list as soon as he showed up. I also put the the_game_boutique on there as well, so you will not be seeing them on any of my auctions. Hey Jon or whatever the hell your real name is and I know that you are looking,    _|_

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 12:08 pm 

bclarkie wrote:Oh look, Unbelievably jonb has up a Shrinked Blasted Lands:

Funny thing is he has it listed as #205, but when I blow up the picture, it looks like it is actually 268 or perhaps 168, but its tough to tell for sure because the numbers, particularly the first number, looks like it was written over. Is this yours Frank?
Oh, and as predicted before, he now has a feedback over 10, and guess what? He now has BINs on his auctions. :roll: Then again, mmmm BINs. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Anyone ready to tell the world who this clown really is? :twisted: Sombody PLEASE Drill this D*ck!!!! Just think how nicely a link to his previous Ebay User IDs would look in his feedback for all to view and refer to when bidding on his auctions. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

killjoy32 wrote: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 12390&rd=1

the game emporium chappy had this one listed rather often too.... as there were only 750 made i find it mega-hard to believe 2 ppl in such very close proximity would have it and sell it for the same price too!

i am just waiting for him to auction the same traveller books i won last time - i kept my pictures and so am gonna jump on his feckin head if he puts them up...as well as a few other items which i am patiently waiting to appear....

Al

Looks like someone took care of the shrinked Role-Aids modules. Whoever it is, THANK YOU!!!!!!! :D :D :D
*bows in grovelling*

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 12:29 pm 

jagd wrote:
If Jon does ok you can be sure that Blasted lands will pop up with a BIN of $300.

my crystal ball sees all.....ok well  I was a little off with the BIN price..

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:44 pm 

bclarkie wrote:
bclarkie wrote:Oh look, Unbelievably jonb has up a Shrinked Blasted Lands:

Oh, and as predicted before, he now has a feedback over 10, and guess what? He now has BINs on his auctions. :roll: Then again, mmmm BINs. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Anyone ready to tell the world who this clown really is? :twisted: Sombody PLEASE Drill this D*ck!!!! Just think how nicely a link to his previous Ebay User IDs would look in his feedback for all to view and refer to when bidding on his auctions. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

killjoy32 wrote: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 12390&rd=1

Al

Looks like someone took care of the shrinked Role-Aids modules. Whoever it is, THANK YOU!!!!!!! :D :D :D
*bows in grovelling*
:D  :D

May Eru's light shine upon you always.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:13 pm 

mbassoc2003 wrote:Has anyone received anything expensive from this guy? Did your Fez I turn up, David?

Am told the SW'd Nanorien Stones and Valley of Trees turned up in good nick (on first inspection, at least).

Active Collector

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:54 pm 

:(   just wondering if   "page9245"  was this eastern treasure chest et. al this thread is talking about ???

thks jeff

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:34 pm 

I've just noticed that SW Blasted lands has been bought...

cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIte ... T&rd=1

And look who the buyer is. 8O
Is there a story here perhaps?

In fact, look what else they bought....

cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBi ... amp;sort=3

:D  :lol:  :lol:

PreviousNext
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 13 of 64123 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 626364