ETC/GAME EMP/jonb7839,lisas_stuff_too! is now she_wolf626
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:57 am 

killjoy32 wrote:
morgansurname wrote:8O :evil:
Man...look how quickly the Acaeum mobilizes! :twisted:

well this guy pissed me off immensely and ripped me off too....if i can do anything to stop him or ruin things for him, i will and then some!
Get 'em boyz!

May Eru's light shine upon you always.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:26 am 

bclarkie wrote:Hey All, Maybe its me, but doesn't this sellers auctions look very very familiar:

eBay listings

Oh and look, his is also in Virginia. Here we go again. More thievery, sh*tty ass mailing times, lame excuses and retatialtory feedback to be had. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

For all you newbie buyers out there reading this post, avoid this schmuck like the plague!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's the same guy.  Looks like we have an early entry in Worst Retailer of 2005 already....
   If anyone is tempted to bid on his items....don't.  You are enabling, and you have no one but yourself to blame when he rips you off.  Plus, just to warn you, there MAY be a bidder that comes around and starts bidding up all his stuff, then never pays the asshole and gives him negs as well. I don't know who it could be, but save yourself some grief because if you bid against this mysterious mystery bidder you may end up actually winning and paying much more than the item is actually worth.  It's time for the community we are part of to become more proactive dealing with ripoffs like Eastern Treasure Chest/Game Emporium/Johnboy, they only hurt legitimate online RPG resellers and customers.

Mike B.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:47 am 

right peeps...i e-mailed the guy directly, and this is the message i have just received from him:

" I received two storage buildings full of D&D from my brother who was in a fatal accident in Nov.  I didn't know what to to with it.  So I got online checking things out, and a local dealer is helping me with any questions or problems I might have.  I have no intentions on getting over anyone, just trying to make some money.  

Sincerely,
Jon A. Bassett  
"

what do y'all think?

i still smell a rat...

Are we nearly there yet?

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:50 am 

killjoy32 wrote:right peeps...i e-mailed the guy directly, and this is the message i have just received from him:

" I received two storage buildings full of D&D from my brother who was in a fatal accident in Nov. I didn't know what to to with it. So I got online checking things out, and a local dealer is helping me with any questions or problems I might have. I have no intentions on getting over anyone, just trying to make some money.

Sincerely,
Jon A. Bassett
"

what do y'all think?

i still smell a rat...

Seems fishy.  Trying to play off of peoples' sympathy.

TWO STORAGE BUILDINGS FULL?  8O

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:52 am 

yeah quite - two buildings full - thats a load of bollocks for sure....only person who has that is I.Overlord :D

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:57 am 

killjoy32 wrote:yeah quite - two buildings full - thats a load of bollocks for sure....only person who has that is I.Overlord :D

I've got the lease for that warehouse you were asking about, Alan. The one for your Judges Guild stuff? Is 2000 sq. foot enough?

<Edit> Oops. I though I was PM'ing you there. :D

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:58 am 

mbassoc2003 wrote:
killjoy32 wrote:yeah quite - two buildings full - thats a load of bollocks for sure....only person who has that is I.Overlord :D

I've got the lease for that warehouse you were asking about, Alan. The one for your Judges Guild stuff? Is 2000 sq. foot enough?

<Edit> Oops. I though I was PM'ing you there. :D

LOL :) i haven't got THAT many! honestly!

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:00 am 

killjoy32 wrote:I have no intentions on getting over anyone, just trying to make some money.

Sincerely,
Jon A. Bassett [/b]"

what do y'all think?

i still smell a rat...

Funny, The_Game_Emporium used the same termanology. I am not trying to get over on anyone. :roll:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:01 am 

killjoy32 wrote:right peeps...i e-mailed the guy directly, and this is the message i have just received from him:

" I received two storage buildings full of D&D from my brother who was in a fatal accident in Nov. I didn't know what to to with it. So I got online checking things out, and a local dealer is helping me with any questions or problems I might have. I have no intentions on getting over anyone, just trying to make some money.

Sincerely,
Jon A. Bassett
"

what do y'all think?

i still smell a rat...

What a load. Didn't the Game Emporium deny vehemently that they were the Eastern Treasure Chest? How many brothers/sisters/cousins is this guy going to have that just happen to stumble across the D&D horde after an untimely death?
  I would reiterate.....DON'T BID.  The mysterious stranger who will soon bid on these auctions may put a $1000 bid in for everything.  I don't know because I have no idea who this stranger is. Then again, you may want to bid after all, it would just raise the price......

Mike B.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:05 am 

oh i forgot to mention....his e-mail address is:

[email protected]

if i remember rightly enough, the game_emporium chap was on adelphia.net too.... :?

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:14 am 

killjoy32 wrote:oh i forgot to mention....his e-mail address is:

[email protected]

if i remember rightly enough, the game_emporium chap was on adelphia.net too.... :?

Does anyone remember what this guy's Acaeum name was when he posted here a few times last year?  I can't seem to find it.  Was he ever booted off the forum?  If not then, I propose the id be closed, as it was proven he was a liar and a thief and does not belong on this forum.

Mike b.

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:16 am 

Badmike wrote:The mysterious stranger who will soon bid on these auctions

If the mysterious stranger is watching, don't bid too soon.  Snipe.

Don't forget TGE has visited this site and might still be watching as well.

We don't want any cancelled/blocked bids. :wink:

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:30 am 

Badmike wrote: Does anyone remember what this guy's Acaeum name was when he posted here a few times last year? I can't seem to find it. Was he ever booted off the forum? If not then, I propose the id be closed, as it was proven he was a liar and a thief and does not belong on this forum.

Mike b.

The Eastern_Treasure_Chest was Robert Callahan and The_Game_Emporium was James Corvin.

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:36 am 

bclarkie wrote:
Badmike wrote: Does anyone remember what this guy's Acaeum name was when he posted here a few times last year? I can't seem to find it. Was he ever booted off the forum? If not then, I propose the id be closed, as it was proven he was a liar and a thief and does not belong on this forum.

Mike b.

The Eastern_Treasure_Chest was Robert Callahan and The_Game_Emporium was James Corvin.

Thanks BC....his acaeum name was thegamemporium.  He needs to be banned if he hasn't been already, he has been proven a thief, no speculation.  Check out his last 200 or so negs.

Mike B.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:37 am 

johnhuck wrote:
Badmike wrote:The mysterious stranger who will soon bid on these auctions

If the mysterious stranger is watching, don't bid too soon. Snipe.

Don't forget TGE has visited this site and might still be watching as well.

We don't want any cancelled/blocked bids. :wink:

Yeh but how will he know who to block/cancel?  Paranoia also has it's own rewards.....

Mike B.

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:43 am 

Badmike wrote:Yeh but how will he know who to block/cancel? Paranoia also has it's own rewards.....

Mike B.

I was just assuming that said stranger might materialise in the guise of a recently created bidder.  But who knows...?

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:12 pm 

A coalition of collectors.... 40 collectors ready to role son!  

Looks like this bitch is getting blitz screened, only been back up for 2 days and he's already getting invaded lol.  

NUKEM!

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:13 pm 

Badmike wrote:Thanks BC....his acaeum name was thegamemporium. He needs to be banned if he hasn't been already, he has been proven a thief, no speculation. Check out his last 200 or so negs.

Mike B.

Oops :oops: sorry Mike, I didn't read your full post. Sorry about that.  :wink:

PreviousNext