ETC/GAME EMP/jonb7839,lisas_stuff_too! is now she_wolf626
Author

Active Collector

Post Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:32 pm 

hoo boy

Well, I guess i too will be breaking the seal on posting here due to stumbling upon this thread.

I recently got  into the collecting end and found the Acaeum a couple months back.

I have already made one small purchase from Shewolf, and it went fine, but..

I had been looking at some obscure items they have listed, and they recently sent me a coupon... which I had never seen before thru ebay...is this part of the m.o.

I mean, 57 pages of this thread, I'll work thru it at some point, but give it to me quick and dirty, what is up with this coupon?

thanks
Jeff

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:08 pm 

jeffsea wrote in ETC/GAME EMP/jonb7839,lisas_stuff_too! is now she_wolf626:hoo boy

Well, I guess i too will be breaking the seal on posting here due to stumbling upon this thread.

I recently got  into the collecting end and found the Acaeum a couple months back.

I have already made one small purchase from Shewolf, and it went fine, but..

I had been looking at some obscure items they have listed, and they recently sent me a coupon... which I had never seen before thru ebay...is this part of the m.o.

I mean, 57 pages of this thread, I'll work thru it at some point, but give it to me quick and dirty, what is up with this coupon?

thanks
Jeff

Report her to eBay for that, pretty sure that counts as solicitation.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:07 am 

jeffsea wrote in ETC/GAME EMP/jonb7839,lisas_stuff_too! is now she_wolf626:I had been looking at some obscure items they have listed, and they recently sent me a coupon... which I had never seen before thru ebay...is this part of the m.o.

Does it say
"Because you showed interest in this item, the seller sent you this private offer.
A few other interested buyers also received this offer – it won’t last long. Hurry and take advantage right away!"?

Did you put the item on your eBay Watchlist?

If so, then for_the_love_of_the_stuff is correct & you should definitely report this to your priest or cleric, because solicitation & human trafficking are crimes against God.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:59 am 

sauromatian wrote in ETC/GAME EMP/jonb7839,lisas_stuff_too! is now she_wolf626:
Does it say
"Because you showed interest in this item, the seller sent you this private offer.
A few other interested buyers also received this offer – it won’t last long. Hurry and take advantage right away!"?

Did you put the item on your eBay Watchlist?

If so, then for_the_love_of_the_stuff is correct & you should definitely report this to your priest or cleric, because solicitation & human trafficking are crimes against God.

No, not exactly. I am familiar with that standard verbiage you get from an ebay seller when they send out the mass mailing style discount offer to anyone who is watching one of their items.  I am however watching some of her items, the Silverdawn stuff, shoot, have to let those go I suppose.

This coupon offer was in a separate email to my linked email address, not in the ebay messaging system.  It had ebay logoing and headers, but also had a clickable link for the coupon, which I now won't be hitting, and another clickable link to see which of her items you could use it on.

In that email she says :
A message from the seller
"Here is a "Special Coupon" just for you in case you might see something in the future you might also Like to Purchase! Thank you for being a great customer! Joyce :-)"

Maybe y'all have had a good influence on him over the years and he has learned to forgo all the caps.

Also, I just slogged thru all 57 pages of this thread, here are some random observations:

1.What a demented person he is
2.Glad I stumbled on buying things from BadMike early on, good dude
3.IF you mess with Ian/BC they will track you down
4. Oh Pipswich, just rofl

that is all

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:16 am 

jeffsea wrote in ETC/GAME EMP/jonb7839,lisas_stuff_too! is now she_wolf626:2.Glad I stumbled on buying things from BadMike early on, good dude

Sure, solid seller. Be sure to tell him that you voted for Hillary, & are in favor of stringent gun control, because I think he gives a special discount for liberals.

jeffsea wrote in ETC/GAME EMP/jonb7839,lisas_stuff_too! is now she_wolf626:3.IF you mess with Ian/BC they will track you down

Not really necessary - he knows where to find me any day of the week. He's just too p**** to do anything about it.

p.s. Watch out for sockpuppets used by the very people who are being talked about on these threads, they're everywhere. Quick, look, behind you!!

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:10 pm 

Sure, solid seller. Be sure to tell him that you voted for Hillary, & are in favor of stringent gun control, because I think he gives a special discount for liberals.

I'll never speak ill of The Hill....loose lips sink ships, and you also end up hanging in a jail cell....

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Active Collector

Post Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:28 pm 

Speaking of being Epstein-ed, you have reminded me of one other question I had after working thru all 58 pages of this thread.

I can actually only read 57 of them.  There's that one page smack dab in the middle that just won't load.  Not after several attempts last night, and still not today.

Hmm.  Is this the page that contains the post that must not be spoken of?  If I repeat it out loud, what happens?

I may risk it, I'm just so curious.

So, what happened on page 28?

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:27 am 

2005, Clarkie was nailing the guy all over the forums and highlighting his MO to eBay and anyone.

Also mbassoc and Sauromation got a room and had that one night they’d always longed for. A distant memory now, but one that remains

Rolls a '3'

"Did I hit.....?"

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:51 am 

ashmire13 wrote in ETC/GAME EMP/jonb7839,lisas_stuff_too! is now she_wolf626:2005, Clarkie was nailing the guy all over the forums and highlighting his MO to eBay and anyone.

Also mbassoc and Sauromation got a room and had that one night they’d always longed for. A distant memory now, but one that remains

&nd ashmire13 was the misshapen love-child that resulted. We keep it locked away most of the time on the 8th level, but occasionally pull it up into the sunlight as a warning to others.

Site Admin

Post Posted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:27 pm 

jeffsea wrote in ETC/GAME EMP/jonb7839,lisas_stuff_too! is now she_wolf626:Speaking of being Epstein-ed, you have reminded me of one other question I had after working thru all 58 pages of this thread.

I can actually only read 57 of them.  There's that one page smack dab in the middle that just won't load.  Not after several attempts last night, and still not today.

Hmm.  Is this the page that contains the post that must not be spoken of?  If I repeat it out loud, what happens?

I may risk it, I'm just so curious.

So, what happened on page 28?

Thanks for pointing that out -- there were two corrupt posts in there that I was able to delete.  Should work now, minus those two posts.

Foul

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:18 pm 

&nd ashmire13 was the misshapen love-child that resulted. We keep it locked away most of the time on the 8th level, but occasionally pull it up into the sunlight as a warning to others.

:lol:  :lol:

Rolls a '3'

"Did I hit.....?"

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:12 pm 

So, she_wolf626 actually won one of my most recent auctions (RPGA slipcase).  She was the last to pay out of the group of buyers  :?. I paid for extra insurance and signature confirmation on this one.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:21 am 

BTW, renewed interest in this person, FB friends saying SW have cancelled multiple auctions for spurious reasons, the buyers think the auctions didn't reach a high enough total and thus were cancelled. Apparently this happens a lot with them. Also stories of misrepresenting items, and at least one person thinks they have a shill bidder driving up prices. Be careful, I'd avoid their auctions and stick to BIN items if you simply have to have something from them.

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Previous