ETC/GAME EMP/jonb7839,lisas_stuff_too! is now she_wolf626
Author

Site Admin

Post Posted: Sun May 20, 2018 10:03 am 

The writing style in her (his) post here was the first clue, so I dug deeper.

Foul

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun May 20, 2018 7:30 pm 

well the items she/he/they bought from me went smoothly. positive feedback left

they did put them up for sale at a much higher price than bought for, but I don't care I got the items for free

Make them pay as much as they think they can afford...J.R. "Bob" Dobbs

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:27 pm 

Nothing new to report, but for the benefit of the community, this needs to be on page one for the time being.

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:10 pm 

Well shoot. I am an eBay (and Acaeum) n00b; I just entered into a transaction with she_wolf626. The package is set to head their way tomorrow. Have I been scammed? Reviews as a buyer seem quite positive on eBay at least?

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:32 pm 

acropolis wrote in ETC/GAME EMP/jonb7839,lisas_stuff_too! is now she_wolf626:Have I been scammed?

Maybe, maybe not.   Take pictures if the packaging is bad or if the product is not as described.  Be extremely accurate in your feedback if it's the least bit negative.  Keep your fingers crossed.   :?

Truth is worth finding and life is too short to work for money.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:49 pm 

I have purchased things from she_wolf626 in the recent past and have had no issues, however others have had issues. I think its a crap shoot in how it may turn out.

--Thor

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:10 pm 

acropolis wrote in ETC/GAME EMP/jonb7839,lisas_stuff_too! is now she_wolf626:Well shoot. I am an eBay (and Acaeum) n00b; I just entered into a transaction with she_wolf626. The package is set to head their way tomorrow. Have I been scammed? Reviews as a buyer seem quite positive on eBay at least?

I've sold several items to them. Just remember to package well and take pictures. Buyers have 30 days to return something even if you stipulate 'no returns'

she_wolf will more than likely be re-selling your items so don't budge too much on your BIN prices. he/she will pester you and buy something and say they've paid the 'entry' fee and should be qualified for a 'best price' deal on several items.

other than that my transactions with them have been satisfactory

Make them pay as much as they think they can afford...J.R. "Bob" Dobbs

Collector

Post Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:45 pm 

omg, can't believe I found this forum.
I, too, have had the displeasure recently of selling to this buyer.
After incessant bullying done by her/him, they bought the item anyway.
Any thoughts on protecting myself? I think they are upset that there are other D&D Sellers and think that bullying will make them go away. Thank you for all the info from various posters. I will shy away from this buyer from now on.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:27 pm 

matahari wrote in ETC/GAME EMP/jonb7839,lisas_stuff_too! is now she_wolf626:Any thoughts on protecting myself?

Welcome!  Start with blocking them.   8)

Collector

Post Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:45 pm 

benjoshua wrote in ETC/GAME EMP/jonb7839,lisas_stuff_too! is now she_wolf626:
matahari wrote in ETC/GAME EMP/jonb7839,lisas_stuff_too! is now she_wolf626:Any thoughts on protecting myself?

Welcome!  Start with blocking them.   8)

Thanks for the welcome! Blocking is next on my list after I ensure they received my items with no issues.

Collector

Post Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:11 pm 

Just wanted to chime in. I found this thread by googling her name because things didn't feel right. She is still out there and still trying to scam people out of their goods. I sold her something on ebay, she messaged asking if I had more and promised a big buy. I have 4 boxes of old gaming stuff so I thought that might be a good idea. She strung me along, downgraded everything and after 13 emails 17 sets of pics and just a horribly laborious conversation I ended her attempted buy. My stuff is used, some good some bad but I got the feeling I was dealing with a pro and politely bowed out. She had the same story of her late husband and now the addition of a kids upcoming birthday who is getting into gaming. Plus way more other info than I needed or wanted to know, just want to offload a bunch of books we don't use anymore to someone who would like to and it proved to difficult!

Thanks for all the research on the thread!

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:13 pm 

Nerd Dad wrote in ETC/GAME EMP/jonb7839,lisas_stuff_too! is now she_wolf626:
Thanks for all the research on the thread!

Thanks for the update!

You can do what you want, but I recommend adding her to your blocked list on eBay.   8)

Collector

Post Posted: Mon May 20, 2019 2:30 pm 

I just stumbled across this thread, and I have to say it was a bit of a shock. I just completed my second purchase from she_wolf626 on eBay, the first having been a few months back with no problems. Hopefully this will go the same way.  :?

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue May 21, 2019 5:54 am 

I bought a super nice 1st print Empire of the petal throne boxed set from her in january this year. The item arrived ok, it is complete and as described. Communication was ok.

D&D in the world @DNDCollecting
A quick look at the rarest, oddest, most elusive items within the Dungeons & Dragons franchise, with a special focus on obscure international (non-US) items

https://twitter.com/DNDCollecting

Site Admin

Post Posted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:38 pm 

Nothing is confirmed -- I have no reason to suspect this person other than the profile details -- but you may want to keep an eye on eBay seller njbch: eBay listings .  From his profile:

"Im now almost 68 Retired Had to sell my home Settled Unpacked .. items from Family run Hobby Store of the eighties Dad passed Mom sold on ebay til age 96 1/2 Bad fall Nursing Home Passed 3/2016 This is The Last Box Mr P s Hobby MISS U BOTH"

1) Sob story involving deceased relatives
2) Horrible grammar and punctuation
3) CAPITAL LETTERS

HOWEVER, I note that this eBay identity has been in use since 1998.  So it could just be a coincidence.  Several of his items have popped up in Valuation Board searches, and many seem to be shrinkwrapped.

Again, just a heads-up to be cautious.

Foul

Active Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:27 pm 

About six months ago I purchased a semi-expensive (150-ish) softcover RPG book from she_wolf626, it arrived in a flimsy paper envelop with absolutely no padding or reinforcement.

Wasn't impressed, but luckily it didn't seem to have any issues beyond what showed in the listing pictures. Not my favorite seller.

Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:50 pm 

Shewolf bought Crystal Sword from me, and was wanting to buy others from me. Real strange email, and really persistent messages through eBay.

Thank you for the heads up. I won't be jumping through their hoops either.

Collector

Post Posted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:54 pm 

Wow, I'm a new eBay seller and my husband just bought six large boxes of RPG books. I started listing them today (the ones I'm able to pry away from him) and She_wolf bought a Judge's Guild item within 5 minutes of the listing. She wanted to know what other Judge's Guild I have, but after reading almost this entire thread, no way am I selling outside of eBay. Thank y'all (I usually would put an exclamation point, but this thread has made me paranoid)

PreviousNext