ETC/GAME EMP/jonb7839,lisas_stuff_too! is now she_wolf626
Author

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:41 pm 

Badmike wrote:Be Warned, this jackass is back on Ebay posting under another name: joeknows93

** eBay auction listing blocked.  Please enable cookies in your browser for this site and for eBay! **

Long story short to the newbies, he is a shady dealer of the utmost shadiness. Been ripping people off online for nigh on a decade, easy to spot because of his distinctive listing style (lots of exclamation points,  boldface, stating everything as RARE) and location (near or at Wytheville, Virginia). Avoid.

Mike B.

I believe this A$$hat changed his Ebay ID now

** expired eBay auction **

Sure looks like him anyway

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:07 pm 

MetamorphosisSigma wrote:This "our" gal again?

eBay listings

Same caps, same overuse of the word "RARE", Virginia address (though this time Virginia Beach). Or am I just paranoid?

This is the earlier listing from the thread, different name again though?? It's tunahead on this.
I wondered if the old listings change to the new user name?

Maybe there's another user involved otherwise

Rolls a '3'

"Did I hit.....?"

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:28 am 

Is this another one to add to the list of aliases?

Ebay user ID pawpaw71

** expired eBay auction **

Site Admin

Post Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:46 am 

Good catch!

Foul

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:04 pm 

Location is correct.  Crummy writing style seems about right too.

Areas of interest/knowledge: Harn, Pendragon, WFRP, Ars Magica, anything BRP based, CoC, Runequest

Planning: BRP/Harn

** Banned **

Post Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:27 pm 

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to say Hello. I'm shewolf - but you can call me Joyce. I've been involved with Gaming since 1982 I love several different games. But none rival my love for Dungeons and Dragons, not even a close second! lol  Been collecting and playing since then. D&D introduced me to my late husband, and its been involved in my life every since! I am a seller as well, but i'm "First and Foremost" still a Diehard Collector!

There are still a few Major Rares that I still need. Then after 36 years of collecting our Original 1st Edition collection will be complete. I'd also like to say I LOVE the Site!

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:03 pm 

shewolf wrote in ETC/GAME EMP/jonb7839,lisas_stuff_too! is now she_wolf626:Hello everyone!

Just wanted to say Hello. I'm shewolf - but you can call me Joyce. I've been involved with Gaming since 1982 I love several different games. But none rival my love for Dungeons and Dragons, not even a close second! lol  Been collecting and playing since then. D&D introduced me to my late husband, and its been involved in my life every since! I am a seller as well, but i'm "First and Foremost" still a Diehard Collector!

There are still a few Major Rares that I still need. Then after 36 years of collecting our Original 1st Edition collection will be complete. I'd also like to say I LOVE the Site!

Welcome to the Acaeum, Wolf :)

“When someone asks you if you're a god, you say yes!” -Winston Zeddemore

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:30 pm 

welcome shewolf!!

** Banned **

Post Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:17 pm 

Thank you Guys!  :)

I'm proud to say that my D&D knowledge is pretty strong. My husband could tell you about just about anything, he was a walking D&D Index! lol  But I have to say the Info on the Printings and the Really Obscure stuff is just Super! Prices seem a little off on allot of things. My auctions sometimes shoot way above the values. But I guess its because of the recent surge in interest. Possibly from Stranger Things and for sure from 5th Edition being well received.

Site Admin

Post Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:47 pm 

The Game Emporium!  How we've missed you... it's been like five years?  Where have you BEEN, dude!?  And have you lost yet another family member?

ETC/GAME EMPORIUM/jonb7839 is now lisas_stuff_too!

Foul

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:31 pm 

In case you're keeping track, that's she_wolf626 on eBay.

Site Admin

Post Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:48 am 

Good catch -- I added him/her to the site blacklist.

Foul

Active Collector

Post Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:04 am 

blackdougal wrote in ETC/GAME EMP/jonb7839,lisas_stuff_too! is now she_wolf626:In case you're keeping track, that's she_wolf626 on eBay.

Just want to say I've had 3 transactions in the past 3 months with person who has this ID.  All went smoothly, as described, with quick shipping.  ** Scratching Head **

"Characters stepping through will appear at the start totally nude, while everything else with them will go to the crypt of the demi-lich.  (Cruel, but most entertaining for the DM...)"

Prolific Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:08 pm 

shewolf wrote in ETC/GAME EMP/jonb7839,lisas_stuff_too! is now she_wolf626:Hello everyone!

Welcome! Welcome!

Site Admin

Post Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:17 pm 

Ravenwood wrote in ETC/GAME EMP/jonb7839,lisas_stuff_too! is now she_wolf626:
blackdougal wrote in ETC/GAME EMP/jonb7839,lisas_stuff_too! is now she_wolf626:In case you're keeping track, that's she_wolf626 on eBay.

Just want to say I've had 3 transactions in the past 3 months with person who has this ID.  All went smoothly, as described, with quick shipping.  ** Scratching Head **

The pattern previously has been to conduct normal transactions for a period of time to build feedback & trust, and then suddenly go dark.  This has been going on for literally years (a decade?) with this guy.

Foul

Prolific Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:26 pm 

FoulFoot wrote in ETC/GAME EMP/jonb7839,lisas_stuff_too! is now she_wolf626:

The pattern previously has been to conduct normal transactions for a period of time to build feedback & trust, and then suddenly go dark.  This has been going on for literally years (a decade?) with this guy.

Foul

Interesting... It really points to the fact that as a nation we need to update our laws to cover this type of con-artist who runs scams across state lines using eBay and Kickstarter as a medium to conduct their "business" (i.e. Con-Man Ken).

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:37 pm 

Foul

I also had made a purchase of some minis from her/him which went fine and I said so when someone asked about another item she/he had for sale.

I really do appreciate you all for pointing her/him out. Even though I wasn't duped myself - that's exactly what crooked people do.

Thank you FoulFoot and blackdougal

Active Collector

Post Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:38 pm 

Foul

Got it thanks.  Guess I'm lucky.  Just read up on her/him/it...what a dirtbag!

"Characters stepping through will appear at the start totally nude, while everything else with them will go to the crypt of the demi-lich.  (Cruel, but most entertaining for the DM...)"

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:48 pm 

FoulFoot wrote in ETC/GAME EMP/jonb7839,lisas_stuff_too! is now she_wolf626:The Game Emporium!  How we've missed you... it's been like five years?  Where have you BEEN, dude!?  And have you lost yet another family member?

ETC/GAME EMPORIUM/jonb7839 is now lisas_stuff_too!

Foul

What's the biggest takeaway here?  Don't piss off Foul.  Seriously, I was in the middle of breakfast this morning when it occurred to me that Foul probably knows my brand of cereal.

“When someone asks you if you're a god, you say yes!” -Winston Zeddemore

Site Admin

Post Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:21 pm 

I actually can't tell.  Your jug of milk is blocking the label.

Foul

PreviousNext