Dwarven Glory
Author

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:42 pm 

Deadlord36 wrote:They claimed the auctions violated listing policy because I stated that the buyer would be responsible for Paypal fees if paying by credit card.
I'm reaching the end of a very long rope with them.... They can zoom in on one sentence in my auctions, but they can't do a search on the fukin word PDF and clean that crap up.
I will relist all the items Sunday. This time I will keep copies in Turbolister so that when they fuk me again, I can just upload again.......

Creepontheborderlands and JonB are allowed to run free though...unbelievable.  I've been sited through the years for trivial crap like saying "Check out my other RPG auctions"  yet guys selling carloads of homemade PDFs are given a pat on the head and a lollipop.

Mike B.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:08 pm 

I think it is moreso someone reporting it than ebay looking for it.

Badmike wrote:
Deadlord36 wrote:They claimed the auctions violated listing policy because I stated that the buyer would be responsible for Paypal fees if paying by credit card.
I'm reaching the end of a very long rope with them.... They can zoom in on one sentence in my auctions, but they can't do a search on the fukin word PDF and clean that crap up.
I will relist all the items Sunday. This time I will keep copies in Turbolister so that when they fuk me again, I can just upload again.......

Creepontheborderlands and JonB are allowed to run free though...unbelievable. I've been sited through the years for trivial crap like saying "Check out my other RPG auctions" yet guys selling carloads of homemade PDFs are given a pat on the head and a lollipop.

Mike B.

"What can I get for $10?"

"Mint Rare and Shrinkwrapped-just pick that bar of soap up for us pls, we love you long time!"

YIM  

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:36 pm 

I will put a note in the listings requiring permission to use a credit card. When asked, I will make a judgement call. I am not going to pay credit transfer fees for $1 items anymore, it is just plain ridiculous.
God, I miss X.com.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 1:25 am 

I think it's absolutely ridiculous that they can supposedly act on a complaint against one person (DL36) for something trivial, yet can't act against the bleeding obvious in jonb..., ETC, and the PDF crew. :roll:

Behind you all the way Frank.

Previous