Fraudulent Second Chance offers reported
Author

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:23 am 

Clarkie's right, they do have another box up, so I guess the multiple second's were legit.

Well, Mike, are you gonna unload some too?  :D

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 3:39 pm 

bclarkie wrote:Hey Stephen, Did you happen to also receive a second chance offer on this auction:
cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& ... T&rd=1

I am tempted to take it, but I am a little skeptical, considering I finished in fourth place on this auction. Does this seller realy have 4 Silver Anniversary Box Sets? :?

Interesting result to this auction:

Third place winner from last weeks auction wins this, for less than last weeks bid. The thing that concerns me is why did he not have/or take the Second Chance Offer? :?

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 4:09 pm 

bclarkie wrote:
bclarkie wrote:Hey Stephen, Did you happen to also receive a second chance offer on this auction:

I am tempted to take it, but I am a little skeptical, considering I finished in fourth place on this auction. Does this seller realy have 4 Silver Anniversary Box Sets? :?

Third place winner from last weeks auction wins this, for less than last weeks bid. The thing that concerns me is why did he not have/or take the Second Chance Offer? :?

Legobird is cool. He's bought from me in the past, and recently.

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 4:49 pm 

bclarkie wrote:

Yeah, I don't know.  Considered trying to get in again late in the auction, but somehow couldn't overcome that strange feeling I had after the previous auction...

Previous