My D&D Collection spreadsheet
Author

Active Collector

Post Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:14 am 

Here's what I think I'm going to start using for my collection.  I'll be doing an inventory over the next couple of days.  Let me know if I missed anything you think should be included.  

Okay, I don't seen an option to attach it.  Send me an e-mail to [email protected] and I'll send you the spreadsheet.  It's on Excel and it covers 1E, 2E & Basic.

Lloyd Brown

Just some guy

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:42 am 

LloydBrown wrote:Here's what I think I'm going to start using for my collection. I'll be doing an inventory over the next couple of days. Let me know if I missed anything you think should be included.

Okay, I don't seen an option to attach it. Send me an e-mail to [email protected] and I'll send you the spreadsheet. It's on Excel and it covers 1E, 2E & Basic.

Great, can't wait to get a copy!

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:55 am 

Sigh, where were you when I was wasting all that time trying to create my collections check sheet?

~jeff

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:32 am 

I had a great sheet at one time, unfortunalty it went away when I lost my hard drive with no backup on it.  Had over 1100 items listed with conditons, values etc.

Never happen again :oops:

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!