Well its been a few days, time for a couger bash?
Author

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 1:54 pm 

ummmm so?

Are we nearly there yet?

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 2:42 pm 

killjoy32 wrote:ummmm so?

Nothing really. Just noticed. :)

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 2:47 pm 

ummm ok :)

well i won 38 things last week....so with luck, the same this week too....

:P

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:31 pm 

killjoy32 wrote:ummm ok :)

well i won 38 things last week....so with luck, the same this week too....

:P

Alan. Are you cougie's secret shill account? :wink:

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:32 pm 

damn youve got me! sheesh how did you know??!!  :oops:

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:27 pm 

KingOfPain wrote:Ah crap. Now I am a slanderer. I guess I better go turn myself in to the authorities. :roll:

If anyone is guilty of anything, cougar is guilty of having the worst fucking grammar I have ever seen. I know bashing someone for being a bad speller and having shitty sentence structure is a little ridiculous but JEEZUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY!!! If someone emailed me asking if they could bid on my auction and did it the way he did, I would tell them no just because he sounds like a complete idiot or a four year old. Or maybe I am just being a bit of an ass? :wink:

Nah, just need to switch to decaf. Go Cubbies!!! :D

Maybe you need to take a step back; I mean, why else did you ask me to ship the RPGA module you just won from me to Plano in an M-Bag??????

JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

Mike B.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:25 pm 

More from couger.. lol asked me to post it, guess he is still to scared to post....

sorry if you dont like me e-mailing you but i dont like the forum that you belong to.   so I am just gonning to keep at it til I need to use another pleb.
thanks for posting the last e-mail for me, you make a good puppet.
please point this out to the crettins

I AM UK registered business

I dont need VAT as I have a turnover (just) under £58,000

Titanium powersellers need only a turnover in number of items OR the $150,000 not both

I am not "on the run" far from it, just nice to see who's two faced, i am doing fine, not despite of your crappy forum & pathetic e-mails but partially becasue of it thanks.

yes i have a USA address aswell, so i am spreading, watch out, I am doing what I promised, all of it & more.

post the e-mail if you want puppet, but suppose you may not as it contains truths that your muppets may not like so be careful they may turn on you.

BTW to show we can all do name calling have a nice day Corey Moron.   good enough?

~ C. R.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:26 pm 

GET AR DONE!

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:54 pm 

Badmike wrote:
KingOfPain wrote:Ah crap. Now I am a slanderer. I guess I better go turn myself in to the authorities. :roll:

If anyone is guilty of anything, cougar is guilty of having the worst fucking grammar I have ever seen. I know bashing someone for being a bad speller and having shitty sentence structure is a little ridiculous but JEEZUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY!!! If someone emailed me asking if they could bid on my auction and did it the way he did, I would tell them no just because he sounds like a complete idiot or a four year old. Or maybe I am just being a bit of an ass? :wink:

Nah, just need to switch to decaf. Go Cubbies!!! :D

Maybe you need to take a step back; I mean, why else did you ask me to ship the RPGA module you just won from me to Plano in an M-Bag??????

JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

Mike B.

Wow, someone else in Plano.

Sandy Petersen lives down in Rockwall and Paul Jaquays lives in the area (he and Sandy work together).

Regards,

Stephen

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:04 pm 

draco76 wrote: I am not "on the run" far from it, just nice to see who's two faced

I am assuming this is a shot at me. :roll: He can think I am two faced all he wants, but I have been nothing but straight up with the guy from the beginning. If I was trying to be two-faced, I would never even told him I was part of this forum, and I would have continued to deal with him, while posting here. Since I know he is looking I will post it here. It is in bold for all to read just as I have written him privately:

DAVE, I DO NOT CARE WHAT YOU DO. IF YOU WANT TO BUY STAMPS, BUY STAMPS. IF YOU WANT TO TRY AND CORNER THE MARKET ON H1-BLOODSTONE PASS, BE MY GUEST. DAVE, YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING PERSONALLY TO ME, BUT I FIND IT TO RISKY TO DEAL WITH YOU AS BASED ON OTHERS PAST PROBLEMS. I KNOW OF AT LEAST 3 HONEST EBAYERS THAT YOU HAVE BEEN THEIR FIRST NEGATIVE FEEDBACK ON, AND NONE WERE FOR ANY GOOD REASON THAT COULDN'T HAVE BEEN RESOLVED WITH SOME COMMUNICATION. IF YOU WANT, AND EVEN THOUGH I WOULD PREFER NOT TO DO IT AS THEY WERE PRIVATE, I WOULD ALSO BE HAPPY TO POST OUR EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS BACK AND FORTH AS I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME AND TELL ME TO POST IT OR EMAIL DRACO AND TELL HIM TO TELL ME AND I WILL DO SO.

There I think that about sums it up. :D

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:15 pm 

tell me to tell him to tell you to do what? LOL

lol nobodys called me Corey Moron (It's Moran) since like Jr. High, might have been because they had to take that guy away in an ambulance lol (I'm not even kidding)  Well he also got in my face but anyways most people are smart enought o know that Moran and Moron are two different words.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:20 pm 

draco76 wrote:tell me to tell him to tell you to do what? LOL

lol nobodys called me Corey Moron (It's Moran) since like Jr. High, might have been because they had to take that guy away in an ambulance lol (I'm not even kidding) Well he also got in my face but anyways most people are smart enought o know that Moran and Moron are two different words.

I used to get called Clark Bar in grade school. :roll:
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here is a link to the Ebay page explaining the power sellers ranges: pages.ebay.co.uk/services/buyandsell/po ... teria.html

In order to acheive Titanium level he has to be SELLING (not listing/not buying) either 500 items per month or netting over about $170,000 per month.

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:27 am 

bclarkie wrote: In order to acheive Titanium level he has to be SELLING (not listing/not buying) either 500 items per month or netting over about $170,000 per month.

fwiw, i prb get about 1/4 of that from him each month and the listings he has up, only very few don't sell, so if its done on items sold, i would say its very plausable that he sells 500+ in a month. quite often there are 2nd offer listings too.

anyway back to eating my breakfast - early in work today (7am *sigh*)

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:51 am 

draco76 wrote:I AM UK registered business

Wonder what his registration number/Company name is?

"Cougarrinard" doesnt show up on the database at all.

Cheers,
Malcolm

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:04 am 

killjoy32 wrote: fwiw, i prb get about 1/4 of that from him each month and the listings he has up, only very few don't sell, so if its done on items sold, i would say its very plausable that he sells 500+ in a month. quite often there are 2nd offer listings too.

anyway back to eating my breakfast - early in work today (7am *sigh*)

Al

Well, I just did a search on his last months listings, and he did in fact sell approximately 725-750 items in the last 30 days. Granted, most of those were sold to you Al, :P :P :P   but the problem with that is he has to average that every month to gain and to maintain the Titianium status. I can seen him doing that amount of sales January through April, but after that his sales will drop off considerably, particularly in the summer months as buying and selling during those months have always tapered off. One other thing that I wanted to note is about the rampant speculation about the amount of money he has, and personally I think that he does not make near as much as some folks think. When you take a closer look as his final sales totals, he really doesn't sell a lot of things that go for high prices. Most of his sales(at least 70%) go for less than $8.00 USD. Granted he has a built in buying advantage because of the USD/Pound exchange rate, but he also loses that advantage on the sales part, as for the most part it goes the exact opposite way. Additionally when you also factor in the amount of shipping he is paying for (M-bag or not) and all the paypal fees and EBay fees he must be paying, you would be surprised. Fact is, especially when you sell lower end items, Ebay takes a substatial percentage of your money from your sales. Just finishing up my sales for this year myself and EBay alone has taken well over 10% of my final sales. Since I still have a paypal personal account, they don;t get me there, but if I did, that would probably end up being at least another 5%. :roll: That means EBay is probably taking at least 16%-17% of his final sales total. One thing other thing to realize to, is cougar is NOT a collector, he is really a business. He does it as his full time job. When you are bidding against him you are basically bidding against a business that needs to maintain inventory and not some individual who is buying with the purpose of keeping the items he is selling. Therefore, that allows him a oppurtunity to pay more for items than individuals, because he is only buying to sell at a profit, no matter how small that profit is.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:07 am 

lawrenson wrote: Wonder what his registration number/Company name is?

Cheers,
Malcolm

Try checking under "Little Kitty Industries". :wink:

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:35 am 

Last point about cougar, then it is off to work. :evil: Prior to EBay's policy change in going from just sales total to to item total or sales total, this actually yield a clue to cougars total yearly sales. Even if he was falling just belowroughly the $12,000.00 USD in monthly sales(which is a very long stretch by any means) That means cougars sales foir year could be no more $144,000.00 a year. Taking into consideration EBays fees being at least 17% which equals $119,000. Then if you factor in how much he actually paying to purchase and ship to himself even if his make 200% profit off of what he is paying to buy versus his sales(which is probably an even longer stretch) that means he take per year AT ABSOLUTE MOST is $59,500.00. Not exactly a millionaire, especially when you figure he is probaly working 60 hours a week.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:44 am 

bclarkie wrote:
lawrenson wrote: Wonder what his registration number/Company name is?

Cheers,
Malcolm

Try checking under "Little Kitty Industries". :wink:

you only need a registration number if you are a limited company. therefore, if you are a partnership or sole trader, your company name will not be listed at companies house. neither can you search against the company name through a companies search either....

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

PreviousNext