Well its been a few days, time for a couger bash?
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 11:59 am 

Here are a few emails (lol he gave me the go to post them after bitching)

1st email from couger

thank you for all the comments on the A forum, no doubt it dont matter what I say to you, and it will get posted anyhow, but you should be aware that spreading lies & gossip is illegal, especially when your wrong, also posting other peoples feedback and ID is not allowed - just for your interest I dont bid on things I really want I watch them, so you can tell all your little freinds that as the e-mails dont effect me hardly atall, I just do it for something for you lot to waste your time on. enjoy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

posting peoples feedback and ID not allowed? spreading gossip illegal?(if this were the case all women would be in jail) Wrong?  Your the one doing chargebacks after your emails claim your happy to accept the risk of none trackable shipping.  "3 months is plenty of time to mail out / refund i get excuses, chargedback AVOID" (cougarrinard) "three months down the line still no parcel +infrequesnt contact, chargeback done" (cougarrinard) this was to one person who has 100% feedback before couger got to them(they left pos feedback after getting payment)  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well anyways here is my reply to him....

If you for a problem with something said on a forum defend yourself there don't be emailing me.  Whats your talking about is called slander, and its only called slander if it is not true.  Otherwise its called the truth(freedom of speach I can say what I want), you dug your own hole when you started doing chargebacks to people who you forced to send there items va a non-trackable/insurable method after your email says your not worried about it as you are "protected by your credit cards"  meaning your gonna do a chargeback if the post office looses the package(you also neg your own buyers if the post office looses a package).  Chargeback means the money is removed from their paypal account.  This makes you a thief and a lier.   Titanium Powerseller = $150,000 a month is sales, kinda funny how you jumped from Silver all the way to Titanium lol.  Then there is your stamp collecting, which is a federal offence if you send anything to the USA using your recyled stamps.  So who is a lier?

here is his reply

see that's where your wrong on so many things isn't it, but your so perfect
you just cannot see it.  I cannot be bothered to reply to your bickering
childish newsgroup & why bother everything  I send to your little clicky
girl group is posted anyway.
Ebay informed me that I am a titanium powerseller its now done on number of
items sold so review your facts, your wrong on most things this is just
another one, although again I assume you think your so perfect that you
could never be wrong?  but you are
when I first did the chargebacks I did not know the money came from the
sender, I thought it was insurance, its only when they tracked someone down
it became evident to me, but its still valid.  I have had 500+ M bags
delivered, funny how the odd one don't turn up from people wit already negs
for not sending?   but you gotta an answer for that too, I know you are a
know all.    off you go.
as for my stamps, I bought a load for a present for a stamp collector, if
you look and I am sure you and your plebs have, I bought several lots all at
once, she took what she wanted the rest went to charity, se I never resold
any did I?    All my parcels are taken & weighed and paid for to the PO .
I have the receipts.  Sometimes I use stamps from a supermarket again I have
receipts.     They actually sell than discounted around Christmas time so I
stock up if you must know?
so post that on your little site, remember all the bidders you contact are
items I am looking at for you to e-mail, as I watch & bid late for the items
I want. so please continue to waste your time, and Ebay have been informed,
a few of the people who your lot contact were so good as to send me the
relevant info that I have passed on.    & oh yes thanks for the free
advertising.     there is only one thing worse than being talked about &
that's not being talked about please keep it up sure the few people who
think that your forum to which you love is great, so way you go-  U wipe.
--Dave

Guy still claims his stamps are for collecting lol, Didn't know the money from chargebacks came from the sellers paypal account?  So he is admiting to being a thief but claiming he didn't know he was stealing?  People he doesn't get packages from already have negs?  At 100% feedback they had negs for not sending?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 12:13 pm 

Draco,  I don't know if it is you or somebody else, but someone is making life very difficult for the "coug". I have got a couple emails from him myself this past week first accusing me of stuff that I wrote and posted on the forum that I didn't, then asking me if I knew who was emailing the people that he was buying and selling from. I get the suspicion that he is having more difficulty buying and selling because of these emails and contacts and it is starting to cut into his profits.  I think at this point he maybe a little bit on the run per se, and he knows it.

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 12:47 pm 

hehe its several people I suspect (maybe someone emailed a few people he screwed and told them how to get a little revenge?) I may or may not have personally emailed a couple of people on auction(s) that were USA only that he tried talking to send international and all I might have said was be careful, M-bags are none trackable and are risky to you the sller because the guy could just say he didn't get the stuff then do a chargeback, paypal demands you send things va trackable methods to avoid the risk of chargebacks.  Also you might want to look at this guys feedback left for others.  

Now there is nothing wrong with that, just a simple warning not saying that couger does chargebacks(does he?) after all he is "protected by his credit cards"  the seller is not.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 12:56 pm 

draco76 wrote:hehe its several people I suspect (maybe someone emailed a few people he screwed and told them how to get a little revenge?) I may or may not have personally emailed a couple of people on auction(s) that were USA only that he tried talking to send international and all I might have said was be careful, M-bags are none trackable and are risky to you the sller because the guy could just say he didn't get the stuff then do a chargeback, paypal demands you send things va trackable methods to avoid the risk of chargebacks. Also you might want to look at this guys feedback left for others.

Now there is nothing wrong with that, just a simple warning not saying that couger does chargebacks(does he?) after all he is "protected by his credit cards" the seller is not.
:wink:  :lol:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 2:00 pm 

Anyone know about this USA based address. I am assumming this is Cougar if not please forgive.

hi, I am 3848 rated, a Titanium Powerseller & could pay with pay pal (or cash US) I ask as I live in UK, may I bid please? Obviously I would pay shipping charges,(GPM for smaller items or surface (M bag) preferred. Thanks for your time either way, no offence taken or intended Please "reply" to this so I know which auction were on about, thanks Failing that I now have a USA based address you can send item(s) to that will be forwarded to me, would that be better/ok? --Dave

Information Superhighway - A Rough Whimper of Insanity - Scott Hansen

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 2:46 pm 

Marlith wrote:Anyone know about this USA based address. I am assumming this is Cougar if not please forgive.

hi, I am 3848 rated, a Titanium Powerseller & could pay with pay pal (or cash US) I ask as I live in UK, may I bid please? Obviously I would pay shipping charges,(GPM for smaller items or surface (M bag) preferred. Thanks for your time either way, no offence taken or intended Please "reply" to this so I know which auction were on about, thanks Failing that I now have a USA based address you can send item(s) to that will be forwarded to me, would that be better/ok? --Dave

Oh yes, that is it. That is him for sure. Its the infamous "QUESTION". :roll:

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 3:29 pm 

So does anyone know is he working with an individual or some sort of mail relay reservice? If it is a service perhaps the good people across the way could use it as well.

Information Superhighway - A Rough Whimper of Insanity - Scott Hansen

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 3:42 pm 

hrmm... <draco>; has the coug started bidding on everything you've placed a bid on in the last few days, or is that just "business as usual"? :?

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 4:56 pm 

draco76 wrote:Titanium Powerseller = $150,000 a month

Thats a lot of dosh.

1  I hope he's paying Mr Taxman (the IRS for our american cousins) his cut.

2  I hope he's VAT registered, as its illegal not to be, even though he's dealing in non-VATable goods.

Cheers,
malcolm

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:06 pm 

harami2000 wrote:hrmm... <draco>; has the coug started bidding on everything you've placed a bid on in the last few days, or is that just "business as usual"? :?

ya he's REALLY putting the hurt on me :D

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:11 pm 

Ah crap.  Now I am a slanderer.  I guess I better go turn myself in to the authorities.  :roll:

If anyone is guilty of anything, cougar is guilty of having the worst fucking grammar I have ever seen.  I know bashing someone for being a bad speller and having shitty sentence structure is a little ridiculous but JEEZUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY!!!  If someone emailed me asking if they could bid on my auction and did it the way he did, I would tell them no just because he sounds like a complete idiot or a four year old.  Or maybe I am just being a bit of an ass?  :wink:

Nah, just need to switch to decaf.  Go Cubbies!!!  :D

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:24 pm 

lol my grammer stinks as well, I am dyslexic at least......  Maybe thats why I always sending people the wrong stuff......

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 10:00 pm 

see that's where your wrong on so many things isn't it, but your so perfect
you just cannot see it. I cannot be bothered to reply to your bickering
childish newsgroup & why bother everything I send to your little clicky
girl group is posted anyway.
Ebay informed me that I am a titanium powerseller its now done on number of
items sold so review your facts, your wrong on most things this is just
another one, although again I assume you think your so perfect that you
could never be wrong? but you are
when I first did the chargebacks I did not know the money came from the
sender, I thought it was insurance, its only when they tracked someone down
it became evident to me, but its still valid. I have had 500+ M bags
delivered, funny how the odd one don't turn up from people wit already negs
for not sending?  but you gotta an answer for that too, I know you are a
know all.  off you go.
as for my stamps, I bought a load for a present for a stamp collector, if
you look and I am sure you and your plebs have, I bought several lots all at
once, she took what she wanted the rest went to charity, se I never resold
any did I?  All my parcels are taken & weighed and paid for to the PO .
I have the receipts. Sometimes I use stamps from a supermarket again I have
receipts.   They actually sell than discounted around Christmas time so I
stock up if you must know?
so post that on your little site, remember all the bidders you contact are
items I am looking at for you to e-mail, as I watch & bid late for the items
I want. so please continue to waste your time, and Ebay have been informed,
a few of the people who your lot contact were so good as to send me the
relevant info that I have passed on.  & oh yes thanks for the free
advertising.   there is only one thing worse than being talked about &
that's not being talked about please keep it up sure the few people who
think that your forum to which you love is great, so way you go- U wipe.
--Dave

Why does a "Titanium Powerseller" even take the time to reply to someone, much less engage in feeble justification of his actions, if they are selling so much stuff they don't even have time to count their money?  Then speculate in paranoidic delusions about the Acaeum conspiracy that is out to "get" Cougie?  Even Game Emporium, that butt pirate rip off artist, had the nuts to get here and try to defend himself, Coug won't even take the soapbox and has to reply through a third party.  Why do petty thieves always think "someone is out to get them!" when the karmic wheel turns and they begin to get crapped on like they've crapped on everyone else?
  Now pardon me, I have to get to Ebay to just coincidentally bid on all the auctions Cougar Retard has bid on and bump them up by a couple bucks each, nothing should be read into these actions, we just happen to like exactly the same things and I just don't want to bid too much over the Kitty Cats already placed bid.... :twisted:

Mike B.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 10:47 pm 

bad mike! lol

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 11:36 pm 

This would be libel and not slander. Slander is something spoken while libel is something written. If I were to open my window and yell "Cougarrinard in a thieving and lying punk" he could accuse me of slander. By writing that Cougarrinard is a thieving and lying punk, he could accuse me of libel. His accusation would fall flat because he iIS a thieving and lying punk...so no worries.

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:31 am 

PurpleDragon wrote:This would be libel and not slander. Slander is something spoken while libel is something written. If I were to open my window and yell "Cougarrinard in a thieving and lying punk" he could accuse me of slander. By writing that Cougarrinard is a thieving and lying punk, he could accuse me of libel. His accusation would fall flat because he iIS a thieving and lying punk...so no worries.

Well I'll be damned.  See what I mean?  He doesn't even know the difference between libel and slander.  I didn't think about that either though.  I guess I better turn in my Mensa card.   :wink:

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:26 am 

ya they said that on spiderman :D

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:27 am 

Hi,

it says in his auctions e.g. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 87518&rd=1
that he is a silver powerseller, not Titanium.

Anyone know which is correct?

Cheers,
malcolm

Next