MM 4 and 4
Author

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:16 pm 

Hello! I am interested in checking out the material in both Monster Manuals III and IV.
The prices on eBay are pretty steep. Anyone know whether repros are available for these?
I don't collect beyond 2e, so content is all I am looking for.

If anyone has a recommendation on other good monster compilations,
I would be interested in checking that out too.

Thanks

Sage Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:43 pm 

DriveThruRPG is a great source for physical and digital copies of the older books, when having an original isn't necessary.

Here are links to some of the monster manuals and compendiums that might be of interest:

Monster Manual III (3.5) - Wizards of the Coast | Dungeons & Dragons 3.x | Dungeons & Dragons 3.x | DriveThruRPG.com

Monster Manual IV (3.5) - Wizards of the Coast | Dungeons & Dragons 3.x | Dungeons & Dragons 3.x | DriveThruRPG.com

Monster Manual V (3.5) - Wizards of the Coast | Dungeons & Dragons 3.x | Dungeons & Dragons 3.x | DriveThruRPG.com

Monstrous Compendium Annual - Volume 1 (2e) - Wizards of the Coast | AD&D 2nd Ed. | Rules | AD&D 2nd Ed. | DriveThruRPG.com

MC11 Monstrous Compendium Forgotten Realms Appendix (2e) - Wizards of the Coast | Forgotten Realms | Forgotten Realms | AD&D 2nd Ed. | DriveThruRPG.com

MC5 Monstrous Compendium Greyhawk Adventures Appendix (2e) - Wizards of the Coast | Greyhawk | DriveThruRPG.com

Monstrous Compendium Annual - Volume III - Wizards of the Coast | Rules | DriveThruRPG.com

Monstrous Compendium Annual - Volume 4 (2e) - Wizards of the Coast | Rules | AD&D 1st Ed. | DriveThruRPG.com

Some of these are on special currently.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Jun 08, 2023 9:11 pm 

Nice! That is perfect. Thanks!
I can get a handful of these.