By Author
Author

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:50 pm 

Is there a list of TSR publications by author anyone is aware of?

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 5:07 pm 

If you go to rpggeek.com, you can search their database using several keys (designer, publisher, artist, etc…)

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sat Apr 22, 2023 1:48 am 

Years ago there was a website for such a purpose: every rpg author, designer, artist was present and you could do searches by name. I tried to look it up on google with no results... the name of the site was smtg with paper/quill... sorry for the incomplete indication!

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:10 pm 

aia wrote in By Author:Years ago there was a website for such a purpose: every rpg author, designer, artist was present and you could do searches by name. I tried to look it up on google with no results... the name of the site was smtg with paper/quill... sorry for the incomplete indication!

That sounds familiar, & I seem to remember a site like that with purple borders around the pages. They say the web is declining, as more & more sites are abandoned by their creators, or de-listed by search engines due to technical obsolescence by the standards of today's browsers

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:09 pm 

aia wrote in By Author:Years ago there was a website for such a purpose: every rpg author, designer, artist was present and you could do searches by name. I tried to look it up on google with no results... the name of the site was smtg with paper/quill... sorry for the incomplete indication!

It was called Pen & Paper, wish it was still around.

Available now from Die Cast Games: Night of the Black Swords by Allen Hammack (Author of C2-The Ghost Tower of Inverness) with artwork by Jeff Easley and Diesel.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 pm 

Thanks! The search works well. I may has if they would like to publish that pivot table for customers and would-be-customers.

Pen and Paper? I honestly dont know if I could free-hand a sentence. I type, a lot.