The collections
Author

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:56 am 

I could add that my Dragon collection - mostly mismatched earlier numbers, and the GURPS and Star Wars material isn't pictured either.

Anyone else wanting to show us his/her precious findings?

:)

YIM  

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:35 am 

Deadlord36 wrote:One of my cats chewed the corner of the 1st module of my Maze of Zayene module, probably because of the shrink.

What's up with cats and Shrinkwrap/protective bags anyway? I have four cats ( quick plug of their names: Tristan, Zed, Frodo and Devine) and they love to chew on the stuff. I have to throw out about a dozen or more bags a week because they get riddled with teeth marks. :)

"Gleemonex makes it feel like it's seventy-two degrees in your head... all... the... time! "

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:26 am 

Cats. The other white meat.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:51 am 

Deadlord36 wrote:Cats. The other white meat.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Grandstanding Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:39 am 

Deadlord36 wrote:Cats. The other white meat.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

"Guys, I am starting to think Tegel Manor might be haunted..."
Stated by me as a PC during a run of Tegel Manor DMed by killjoy at NTRPGCon 2010

Charter Member of the ATM

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:39 pm 

beyondthebreach wrote:
Deadlord36 wrote:One of my cats chewed the corner of the 1st module of my Maze of Zayene module, probably because of the shrink.

What's up with cats and Shrinkwrap/protective bags anyway? I have four cats ( quick plug of their names: Tristan, Zed, Frodo and Devine) and they love to chew on the stuff. I have to throw out about a dozen or more bags a week because they get riddled with teeth marks. :)

You just have to know how to handle cats.   My girlfriend and I have four of them.  Two males and two females.  For the most part they are very well behaved.  They can actually be trained to a certain extent.  You just need a squirt bottle and really good aim.  :twisted:   But I do have one female that thinks she is "Queen Shit" and does whatever she wants to.  When she is in the "game room", she likes to investigate every nook and cranny.  If she tries to paw or chew on something, I just give her a look and point to the squirt bottle and she takes off like her tail was on fire.

"Cats, the other white meat."   8O  You guys are just plain sick.   :wink:

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:54 pm 

KingOfPain wrote:But I do have one female that thinks she is "Queen Shit" and does whatever she wants to

General name for any cat which frequents the gardens of those without cats of their own :?

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:03 pm 

KingOfPain wrote:I do have one female that thinks she is "Queen Shit"

Sounds familiar, but I'm not talking about a cat, if you know what I mean. :lol:

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:14 pm 

afoolandhis$ wrote:

Sounds familiar, but I'm not talking about a cat, if you know what I mean.

Ditto  :lol:

"Its either a wand to cast Bigby's Hand spells or a +3 backscratcher. We're not sure which."

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:24 pm 

If you want someone who will bring you the paper without first tearing it apart to remove the sports section

Buy a dog.

If you want someone willing to make a fool of himself simply over the joy of seeing you

Buy a dog.

If you want someone who will eat whatever you put in front of him and never says its not quite as good as his mother made it

Buy a dog

If you want someone always willing to go out, at any hour, for as long and wherever you want

Buy a dog.

If you want someone who will never touch the remote, doesn't care about football, and can sit next to you as you watch romantic movies

Buy a dog.

If you want someone who is content to get up on your bed just to warm your feet and whom you can push off if he snores

Buy a dog.          

If you want someone who never criticizes what you do, doesn't care if you are pretty or ugly, fat or thin, young or old, who acts as if every word you say is especially worthy of listening to, and loves you unconditionally, perpetually

Buy a dog.

But, on the other hand, If you want someone who will never come when you call, ignores you totally when you come home, leaves hair all over the place, walks all over you, runs around all night and only comes home to eat and sleep, and acts as if your entire existence is solely to ensure his happiness...

THEN ................................................,

My friend, Buy a cat!

You thought I was talking about men didn't you!)

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:29 pm 

draco76 wrote:If you want someone who will bring you the paper without first tearing it apart to remove the sports section

If you want someone willing to make a fool of himself simply over the joy of seeing you

If you want someone who will eat whatever you put in front of him and never says its not quite as good as his mother made it

If you want someone who will never touch the remote, doesn't care about football, and can sit next to you as you watch romantic movies

If you want someone who is content to get up on your bed just to warm your feet and whom you can push off if he snores

Buy a dog.

or a sub-normal man-servant.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:31 pm 

Oh yeah, I fogot, Wal-Mart hired them all. :lol:

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:38 pm 

I know how to handle cats. By the tail.
The turtles are so much easier. Quiet, never bitch for food, no litter changing (yes they are potty trained). Smarter too. In fact, two of my females are sitting beside my desk watching the computers right now.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:43 pm 

Deadlord36 wrote:I know how to handle cats. By the tail.
The turtles are so much easier. Quiet, never bitch for food, no litter changing (yes they are potty trained). Smarter too. In fact, two of my females are sitting beside my desk watching the computers right now.

That reminds me:  ever watch that new series on Discovery Channel about NYC health inspectors and animal control officers?  They had an episode on a couple of weeks ago about a guy who had a huge turtle in a murky tank in his deli.  They went in to take it away from him and he complained 'cause he was planning to EAT it.  I mean, you couldn't even see the thing in the tank the water was so brown.  He said he'd been dropping chunks of liver or something in there for it to eat.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:10 pm 

afooandhis$ wrote:

That reminds me: ever watch that new series on Discovery Channel about NYC health inspectors and animal control officers? They had an episode on a couple of weeks ago about a guy who had a huge turtle in a murky tank in his deli. They went in to take it away from him and he complained 'cause he was planning to EAT it. I mean, you couldn't even see the thing in the tank the water was so brown. He said he'd been dropping chunks of liver or something in there for it to eat.

WHAT! are you kidding me :lol: :lol: :lol: did they end up taking it away, or did it end up on the table?

"Its either a wand to cast Bigby's Hand spells or a +3 backscratcher. We're not sure which."

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:15 pm 

invincibleoverlord wrote:afooandhis$ wrote:

That reminds me: ever watch that new series on Discovery Channel about NYC health inspectors and animal control officers? They had an episode on a couple of weeks ago about a guy who had a huge turtle in a murky tank in his deli. They went in to take it away from him and he complained 'cause he was planning to EAT it. I mean, you couldn't even see the thing in the tank the water was so brown. He said he'd been dropping chunks of liver or something in there for it to eat.

WHAT! are you kidding me :lol: :lol: :lol: did they end up taking it away, or did it end up on the table?

Yeah, they took it away.  BIG bastard too, about the size of a cooler.  

Mmmm...would you like some fries with that? :lol:

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:16 pm 

One the cat topic, our two cats will SNUB any cat bed we get them.

The thing thjey LOVE sleeping on?  Plastic grocery bags.  They love 'em.  :roll:

And you wonder why the first cat's name is "Fish breath farty butt"  :D

There are no bad editions of D&D, just Boring Players and Unimaginative DMs.

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:22 pm 

Hmmm,

I should have clarified that despite the teeth marks and assorted chaos my cats inflict I am a complete and total cat lover!!!! :D

I have done quite a bit of volunteer work at homeless cat shelters and my wife and I have bottle fed dozens of orphaned kittens (two of which we have now).

My cat Frodo was raised from one day old and he is the coolest cat ever!!! (I secretly pretend that he is a familiar :D . . . but . . . umm. . . I'm still cool, right? :oops: )

In summary:

Cats Rule!! (Dogs Drool)

:roll: :roll: :roll:

(have to give myself some rolling eyes for this post)

"Gleemonex makes it feel like it's seventy-two degrees in your head... all... the... time! "

PreviousNext