To James Mishner: Answer to your PM
Author

Active Collector

Post Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:41 am 

Hi James

Sorry to post publicly but you asked a question about my auctions via pm, but you have pm's turned off so it wont let me reply to you.

german hexpapier clean inside.  I count approx 15 sheet of graph paper, but it doesnt seem to state anywhere how many it comes with.  My guess is 15 as it doesnt appear to be used.
german geomorphs also clean inside. each geomorph sheet is attached to the binding, so again it appears to be unused.

The outsides have a bit of wear but that should be evident in the pics.

Joe

If there is a mod that can send this to James and erase the post that would be great!

Site Admin

Post Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:50 am 

Just email him from the button on his profile right next to the PM button.

Foul

Active Collector

Post Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:15 pm 

I dont see any buttons other than reply, quote and profile.  No buttons on the profile either.
My incompetence is killing me 8-)

Site Admin

Post Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2022 1:30 pm 

No, it's not you, I forgot that folks can obscure those buttons from other users.  I'll ping him for you.

Foul

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2022 1:49 pm 

That's weird, I get PMs just fine from some folks, but others say they cannot PM me...

ADD: OK, I found the Preferences section, and oddly, the PMs were turned off? I never turned them off, maybe that happened automatically during my long boards hiatus?

Those who PMed me back in the day had no problem PMing me, it was just folks who had never PMed me before I guess... weird!

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2022 1:56 pm 

seodude wrote in To James Mishner: Answer to your PM:Hi James
german hexpapier clean inside.  I count approx 15 sheet of graph paper, but it doesnt seem to state anywhere how many it comes with.  My guess is 15 as it doesnt appear to be used.
german geomorphs also clean inside. each geomorph sheet is attached to the binding, so again it appears to be unused.

Thanks Joe!

Man, these are tempting. I lived in Germany '87 to '88 and ran D&D in German using the Basis und Experten-Regln. I still have my Basis set with B2 in German, and the Experten-Regeln book, but my German X1 and the Experten Set box are long gone. Collecting the German line has long been a dream...