Wizards and Warriors? TV series
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2003 5:15 pm 

Does ANYBODY remember a TV series in the mid 80's called Wizards and Warriors ( I might have the title wrong  :?  ) If memory serves, somewhere in the credits the princess falls off her horse while riding off into the sunset  :lol: and in one episode one of the main characters strangled a green slime under water  8O . Does anyone else remember this show or have it. If you do, can you send me an episode list or a VHS copy of the series :D

"Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song."

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2003 1:13 am 

Yahoo! GeoCities: Get a web site with easy-to-use site building tools.  Here is the episode list. You should really start going on google and doing a search. You can find most of your answers by simply searching....  If your looking to find a copy, you can probably download a mpeg of it on kazaa, mirc, etc.  You could try and look on ebay but I haven't seen a vhs of it so not sure if it exists.  Try wizardsandwarriors.org for more info.