God couger is a retard and should be kicked off ebay....
Author

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:11 am 

I want to be a Force Cube Powerseller

He he he. Do I have charges?

YIM  

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:13 am 

rosenkav wrote:I want to be a Force Cube Powerseller

He he he. Do I have charges?

yes indeed you do - a weekly charge of $10 to every acaeum member - payable by the end of a working day, each friday!  :wink:

Are we nearly there yet?

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:16 am 

But at least I can yell to dissatisfied customers "You can't hut me, you can't touch me, I'm a mighty Force Cube Powerseller..."

:lol:

YIM  

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:34 am 

rosenkav wrote:But at least I can yell to dissatisfied customers "You can't hut me, you can't touch me, I'm a mighty Force Cube Powerseller..."

:lol:

doesn't sounds anywhere near as good as "I AM A TOILET-ROLL RATED POWERSELLER" tho does it? at least it would get a laugh :)

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 6:14 am 

killjoy32 wrote:doesn't sounds anywhere near as good as "I AM A TOILET-ROLL RATED POWERSELLER" tho does it? at least it would get a laugh :)

How about 'I am a Titanium Retard Power Seller....' :lol:

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:15 am 

Just heard about this site. It may be an actual recourse for dealing with people like cougar. Let me know what you think if you use this site.

http://www.feedbackfollowup.com/

The Wraith - [email protected]

Yin & Yang Productions on eBay:
http://myworld.ebay.com/yinyangpro

WWW ICQ YIM  

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 11:11 am 

I am sure this is not a surprise to anyone, but the kitty is very familiar with this site and does not like it at all. :lol:

Then again, when members(harami) post pictures like this:

It's not hard to imagine why.  :D

BTW, I absolutely love this picture David.  :wink:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 2:12 pm 

bclarkie wrote:I am sure this is not a surprise to anyone, but the kitty is very familiar with this site and does not like it at all. :lol:

I personally don't care if he likes the site or not.  While not perfect, this site does serve a very useful purpose.  If more people know about this site, the more likely they are to avoid his overpriced auctions.  He desperately wants to stifle the flow of information so he can't be held accountable for his unscrupulous actions.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 2:37 pm 

Traveller wrote:
bclarkie wrote:I am sure this is not a surprise to anyone, but the kitty is very familiar with this site and does not like it at all. :lol:

I personally don't care if he likes the site or not. While not perfect, this site does serve a very useful purpose. If more people know about this site, the more likely they are to avoid his overpriced auctions. He desperately wants to stifle the flow of information so he can't be held accountable for his unscrupulous actions.

well as much as you guys dislike the guy, i have always got on well with him and if there has ever been problems, he has always resolved them fairly for me, so i won't knock the guy.

i like this site. the ppl who frequent the site are great and its cool to mix comments/ideas with ppl who actually know what you're talking about.

as for the "things that are not right", you will never ever have a format that suits everybody. that is just human nature, but frankly, i like it. it has helped me on any number of occasions and does give me a guideline on what to pay for some things, specially when i tread into areas i am unsure about.

it has also found me some great contacts and the more the merrier i say. it makes dealing with someone that much better imo!

th-th-thats all folks! :)

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 2:44 pm 

Personally, he also seemed okay to me as well, at least in his emails. The reason I decided to no longer sell to him was because of the risk involved with it. He might not have screwed me in the end, but I am just not willing to take the chance of him trying to and having to go through the hassle of dealing with it.

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 2:48 pm 

bclarkie wrote:Personally, he also seemed okay to me as well, at least in his emails. The reason I decided to no longer sell to him was because of the risk involved with it. He might not have screwed me in the end, but I am just not willing to take the chance of him trying and having to go through the hassle of dealing with it.

yeah that i can understand. as i live in the UK, the problem is not the same as UK to UK, as it is US to UK...

shame really...

life would be far easier if everyone got on better don't you think? can't always have everything the way you want it really...sometimes you have to compromise with the wishes/requests of a.n.other.....

its always worked for me anyway.

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 3:00 pm 

killjoy32 wrote:

yeah that i can understand. as i live in the UK, the problem is not the same as UK to UK, as it is US to UK...

shame really...

life would be far easier if everyone got on better don't you think? can't always have everything the way you want it really...sometimes you have to compromise with the wishes/requests of a.n.other.....

its always worked for me anyway.

Al

For me, it really isn't even the US/UK thing. In reality, I kind of view you guys as an extention of us and us as an extention of you guys. I mean, we share virtually the same values and other than the fact that you guys probably speak a little better than we do, were pretty close. :wink: The thing with Cougar is that I just saw way too many red flags pop up in his dealings with others(both US & UK), and that to me made future transactions with him just too risky. I would have done the same thing in a second if Cougar was in the US. Just trying to save myself some headaches. Needless to say brucem253 & tommy9896 are both on my blocked list. :twisted:

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 3:11 pm 

bclarkie wrote:For me, it really isn't even the US/UK thing. In reality, I kind of view you guys as an extention of us and us as an extention of you guys. I mean, we share virtually the same values and other than the fact that you guys probably speak a little better than we do, were pretty close. :wink: The thing with Cougar is that I just saw way too many red flags pop up in his dealings with others(both US & UK), and that to me made future transactions with him just too risky. I would have done the same thing in a second if Cougar was in the US. Just trying to save myself some headaches. Needless to say brucem253 & tommy9896 are both on my blocked list. :twisted:

yeah i have some ppl of the same ilk on my blocked list too....thankfully not many tho. i always have the belief in "what goes around, comes around". ppl who deal and treat others very badly will always get their comeuppance one day, its just the normal way of things. after all, the avenue of sellers will eventually narrow until there are no more to buy from if you keep treating them badly.

its like owning a shop. if you treat everyone who walks in like shit, they will stop coming in. eventually the word will spread too and even others who havent been in, won't bother anyway!

Are we nearly there yet?

Previous