God couger is a retard and should be kicked off ebay....
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:29 pm 

He BIN a bunch of guys stuff that the dude was selling for .01 cents

Shipping Cost  Services Available  Available to

US $8.99  Standard Flat Rate Shipping Service  United States Only

He left the guy a bunch of negs because I guess he got charged $11 s/h per book for international...

whats he that dumb to think someone will sell him a book for .01 when it costs at least $.30 to list the book and then there are paypal fee's.  

4509827167  but he leaves feedback on the 89th day lol

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:22 am 

draco76 wrote:He BIN a bunch of guys stuff that the dude was selling for .01 cents

Shipping Cost Services Available Available to

US $8.99 Standard Flat Rate Shipping Service United States Only

He left the guy a bunch of negs because I guess he got charged $11 s/h per book for international...

whats he that dumb to think someone will sell him a book for .01 when it costs at least $.30 to list the book and then there are paypal fee's.

4509827167 but he leaves feedback on the 89th day lol

Well that officially just put cougar on my blocked list.

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:03 am 

Well, it is now official!! I have now just cancelled all of cougar's bids and put him on my blocked list, as I will no longer be selling to him.   Unfortunately, I have now set myself up for 7 negs, but at this point I am willing to take the hits, as I will be certainly respond in kind and then some.  For anyone who wants to laugh though, here is the email I just sent him explaining my position:

David,

I wanted to take an opportunity to email you and to let you know that I have cancelled all of your current bids. Unfortuantely I did this as a last resort action, but at this point I feel that I had no other choice.  Currently, I am an active member of a very well known D&D collecting forum that I am sure you are fully aware of.   Many members of that forum have warned me against dealing with you, but as a matter of practice I try to give eveyone the benefit if the doubt.  In truth, at this point I have had no specifc problems dealing with you, and I do appreciate the fact that you paid for the items that you have won, however over the last week, 2 very specific instances have been brought to my attention that now leaves me with no choice but to cease in my dealings with you.  So that you understand what I am talking about and that I am not just making blind accusations based on hearsay and not facts, the first instance I was given was by a seller that had agreed to ship your preferred way M-Bag.  This seller who normally did not ship outside the US and especially not by M-bag went out of their way to the extra trouble of shipping it outside the US to you by M-bag.  Now as you and I both know, there is no tracking by M-bag and this leaves the seller at great risk.  Even though the seller went well beyond what they normally do, what did they get as reward? They received 2 negative feedbacks and a chargback through paypal.  The second instance that I was sited,  happend just recently to a seller who was selling items with a BIN of $0.01 plus shipping. In his auction it clearly states that he will only ship to the US.  You purchased several of his items and he shipped them to you anyway with no problem and what did he get for his trouble?  6 negative feedbacks on the 89th day so that he was unable to respond in kind.  Now personally, I am VERY savy of EBay, and know how to work and manipulte the system and doing what you did is just not right.  WIth that, I have decided to no longer sell to you or allow you to bid on any of my items.  I will be shipping out the items that you have won and paid for WITH TRACKING at my own expense, as I WILL NOT be subject to any chargebacks, as I would rather just cut my losses now and move on.  At this point if you leave me positve feedback, I will respond in kind and we can move on, on our seperate ways.   Please be aware though that if you leave me negative feedback at any time, even on the 89th day, I WILL respond in kind because I do check EBay everyday.  If you have any questions, please feel free to email me back, but at this point my decision is final.

Thanks,

Brian

I am interested to see if he even bothers to send me a response. :roll:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Active Collector

Post Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:14 am 

He's done this before. Back around October of last year he bought some minis from one Malachias Invictus and used the same tactics. Since MI couldn't respond with negative feedback of his own, he resorted to flaming Cougar on Usenet's rec.games.frp.marketplace every time he would advertise a new listing. I've included an example thread below:

Google Groups

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:21 pm 

I emailed that seller once I saw couger had neged him.

here was his reply

Hello, Thank you for the "heads up" on cougarrinard. However, I tried to respond back to cougarrinard's negative feedback, but he purposely waited to the exact moment on the 90th day so I could not respond. I believe this was his method of revenge, because I reported him to Ebay in Dec. Ebay gave him a warning for his inappropriate behavior and activity with my postings. Currently I have reported him again for this current inappropriate behavior. Greg

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:25 pm 

here's an email from couger

just recieved an empty box

birthright box nothibng in it?

where are the contents, you cannot have a boxed set with just the box?

where is the storm riders (5167873639)

I am e-mailing you to ask whats happeneing before I leave feedback & possibly take the matter further?

$32  not ver clever for an empty box?

--dave

I shiped the guy his stuff in va priority mail.  All the contents were in a priority mail flat rate envelope and the box went in a priority mail box same day.  I emailed him this but he's probably just gonna try and say he didn't get the envelope so he can try a charge back....  I got the reciept and I paid for the shipping with my paypal card so good luck on his part.  I do expect 2 negs but I'm not gonna wait till the 89th day if he hasn't left feedback before then.  If he leaves pos I'll leave him the same but if he thinks I;m gonna be a fool and wait 90 days he's dummer then I think he is.....

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:40 pm 

if your reading this couger remember this......

The last guy that screwed with me, I drove to his house and beat him to death with a B2!.........

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:21 pm 

By any chance is this fellow from Pennsylvania?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:25 pm 

Ekim Toor wrote:By any chance is this fellow from Pennsylvania?

No. Don't you know about the world famous TITANIUM POWERSELLER Cougarrinard?

Besides, do you have something against Pennsylvania? :wink: I mean I know we seem to attract copyright thieves but still.........

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:32 pm 

I love the keystone, my friend.

I just did a transaction with a fellow with a name similar to "cougar" and was just making sure I wasn't heading for a meltdown.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:12 pm 

I am now a TITANIUM PLATED POWERSELLER :D

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:28 pm 

And I'm a tin plated tyrant.  :lol:

All your games are belong to us.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:33 pm 

O wait I am now a Cubic Zirconia Powerseller :D

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 12:01 am 

Soooo, does eBay need new titles?  Like:

Lead Powerseller...because, leads like toxic 'n stuff.

Or Rallidium?  Anyone remember when minis started

advertising they were rallidium?  We (ie ebay) needs

rallidium powersellers.  :P

There are no bad editions of D&D, just Boring Players and Unimaginative DMs.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 12:07 am 

lol greg the guy couger bs neged bought one of my lazy lots(guess he was trying to pay me back for trying to help him out with couger?)  

Anyways to show my graditude I left him some feedback.....

eBay Feedback Profile for 08greg88

Think it will help? lol

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:18 am 

draco76 wrote:I am now a TITANIUM PLATED POWERSELLER :D

i am a TOILET-ROLL PLATED powerseller! thing is, whats it plating? eeeeeeeeeeeew  :oops:

Are we nearly there yet?

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:20 am 

I dunno just bored, about to crash....

Night Toilet boy

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:24 am 

draco76 wrote:I dunno just bored, about to crash....

Night Toilet boy

LOL laters corey :D

(me is off to work in 30 mins)

Are we nearly there yet?

Next