Collectors Database
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2003 12:49 pm 

I've created an Excel data base of everything on the Acaeum site. I set it up so that as a collector you can annotate what you have and put in notes like condition and how much you spent. Also each item listed has the hyperlink embedded so that when you select an item it takes you to that item on the Acaeum web site. The spreadsheets are divided just as Acaeum has them but for the modules I arranged them by code not aphabetically. If anyone is interested in it drop me an e-mail and I'll send it to you. The only upkeep needed is to go to Acaeum and update any item value changes. This speadsheet helps in keeping track of what you have and is printable in lanscape formatt.  Hope this helps other collectors out there.  Kosh  PS Is there any way someone could post this worksheet to a web site for downloading?

"Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song."

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2003 1:27 am 

If TPTB here don't mind (because you used the data from Acaeum) I'll be glad to host it on my site and post a link here.  Plus I'd just love to USE something like that.  I've been hand writing everything on printouts of Acaeum and the D&D archive which is silly...   Please email me or IM me if you can.  Thanks!

-------------------------------------------------

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2003 11:02 am 

Kosh---  I got the spreadsheet, and will check it out sometime this week, hopefully.    I think the results of this info sharing would be hosted best on the Acaeum, since that's where we call come for the goods anyway :D

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Site Admin

Post Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2003 11:50 am 

I don't mind anyone using it -- sounds like a great idea -- but I don't want to host it here for the simple reason that then it becomes something else that I have to update.  And the flood of e-mails will start, like "how do I use this", etc.  Foul