Happy Thanksgiving
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:56 pm 

Happy Thanksgiving!

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:37 am 

My waistline is thankful Thanksgiving only comes once a year.   Happy turkey day everyone!   :D

Truth is worth finding and life is too short to work for money.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:40 pm 

Any problems getting turkey over there?

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:44 pm 

The US has more lax regulations on food standards so probably ok with genetically modified turkeys ?  PDT_Armataz_01_05  *joking*…

Rolls a '3'

"Did I hit.....?"

Active Collector

Post Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:23 pm 

Happy Thanksgiving everyone enjoy the day.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:30 pm 

ashmire13 wrote in Happy Thanksgiving:The US has more lax regulations on food standards so probably ok with genetically modified turkeys ?  PDT_Armataz_01_05  *joking*…

More legs for all your guests. :)

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:02 pm 

mbassoc2003 wrote in Happy Thanksgiving:Any problems getting turkey over there?

I think maybe in the larger cities.  Where I am 75 miles north of NYC in a town with population less than 3,000, I was able to pick whatever I wanted on Monday morning.  Now people rushing on Wednesday might have a different story but I try to avoid the large crowds whenever I can.   :D

-SKA

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:08 pm 

mbassoc2003 wrote in Happy Thanksgiving:More legs for all your guests. :)

Adding more arms or legs onto an animal may not be too outlandish these days in the area of genetics.  I bet in a lab buried somewhere this type of stuff is being tried.

-SKA

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:59 pm 

Sir Kill Alot wrote in Happy Thanksgiving:
Adding more arms or legs onto an animal may not be too outlandish these days in the area of genetics.  I bet in a lab buried somewhere this type of stuff is being tried.

-SKA

Fauci will know. Although he’ll deny it.

Bill Gates says he thinks the next outbreak will be smallpox.
He predicted Covid right on the button, right down to the specific viral strain and the location of its origin, so maybe he’s right about the up and coming smallpox problem.
One has to wonder how he knows?

Between hot wars and plagues they may well be intending to cull the herd. Only time will tell.

One wonders if they have ever considered how easy it is to heat up an underground bunker with the judicious use of firewood and how susceptible they are to removal from the outside air, before they bury themselves below ground to evade the zombie hoards.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:34 pm 

mbassoc2003 wrote in Happy Thanksgiving:Fauci will know. Although he’ll deny it.

Bill Gates says he thinks the next outbreak will be smallpox.
He predicted Covid right on the button, right down to the specific viral strain and the location of its origin, so maybe he’s right about the up and coming smallpox problem.
One has to wonder how he knows?

Between hot wars and plagues they may well be intending to cull the herd. Only time will tell.

One wonders if they have ever considered how easy it is to heat up an underground bunker with the judicious use of firewood and how susceptible they are to removal from the outside air, before they bury themselves below ground to evade the zombie hoards.

This is what you feel like posting on Thanksgiving? Perhaps I could suggest we give the conspiratorial nonsense a rest during these holidays?

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:44 pm 

mbassoc2003 wrote in Happy Thanksgiving:Any problems getting turkey over there?

No problems in Boston.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:31 pm 

Happy Turkey Day everyone!

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:53 pm 

Mordenkainen wrote in Happy Thanksgiving:
This is what you feel like posting on Thanksgiving? Perhaps I could suggest we give the conspiratorial nonsense a rest during these holidays?

After a couple of left turns at the dinner table discussion, this is probably EXACTLY what we would be talking about.  Conspiratorial nonsense is another name for spirited debate!  With a lot of spirits washing down the food.  :D

-SKA

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:15 pm 

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Stuffed, watched too much tv today... been a pretty good day though, thankful for that - hope you all's have been the same.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:56 am 

Mordenkainen wrote in Happy Thanksgiving:This is what you feel like posting on Thanksgiving? Perhaps I could suggest we give the conspiratorial nonsense a rest during these holidays?

Would that be the 'conspiratorial nonsense' that the Fauci's organization funded gain of function research at Wuhan?
Or would that be the 'conspiratorial nonsense' that Gates war-gamed the exact scenario in September 2019?
Or would that be the 'conspiratorial nonsense' that both organizations have altered their websites since the outbreak to change their descriptions of gain of function and the nature of their simulation?

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

If we're gonna play a game of lie to the public, I wouldn't want to play that game in a country full of guns.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:33 am 

mbassoc2003 wrote in Happy Thanksgiving:
Would that be the 'conspiratorial nonsense' that the Fauci's organization funded gain of function research at Wuhan?
Or would that be the 'conspiratorial nonsense' that Gates war-gamed the exact scenario in September 2019?
Or would that be the 'conspiratorial nonsense' that both organizations have altered their websites since the outbreak to change their descriptions of gain of function and the nature of their simulation?

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

If we're gonna play a game of lie to the public, I wouldn't want to play that game in a country full of guns.

It’s not a conspiracy if it’s a verifiable fact.  Disheartening…yes, frightening…maybe, right-wing conspiracy...that’s what they hope you believe.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:55 am 

Skullhammer wrote in Happy Thanksgiving:It’s not a conspiracy if it’s a verifiable fact.  Disheartening…yes, frightening…maybe, right-wing conspiracy...that’s what they hope you believe.

It's interesting to me that most conspiracy theories only contain true facts.  A problem with conspiracy theories are the facts they omit or disdain.   :?

Truth is worth finding and life is too short to work for money.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:23 am 

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. :)

PreviousNext