my fingers hurt!
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 3:03 pm 

draco76 wrote:Well I shipped couger his package(s) I was temped to just dump the stuff out of the box set and fill it with kitty litter, thought it would be a funny joke :twisted:  But I then desided thats really not in my character he hasn't screwed me too much yet. (He did edit my invoice and removed the $2 handling fee, which is sorta ment to cover the price of the box/tape/packing/paypal fee) So I was like screw it at least I don't have to deal with this guy after this, so I packed it for ecomomy parsel which is $23 which is all he gave me for shipping. Then I got to the post office found you can't track ecomomy, and I am not sending this guy shit I can't get some sort of tracking/Confirmation. So I had to send it air..... which is $34 which means he pretty much gets a free box set and module and I loose money. Then I was thinking um what if I took all this shit out of the box set and stuffed it into a global priority envelope and just sent him the empty box hehe. So I just stuffed the contents in a envelope($9), and the empty box in the global priority box(cost me $10 to ship an empty box, lol) but it came to only $19 didn't cost me any packing just freaken extra time the post office people were getting pissed at me because it was almost closing time. So instead of him screwing me out of $2, I made an extra $2 just took me 20+ mins of extra bs to get it lol, thats almost min wage :P

OMG...I just lost it.  A freaking pea shot out of my nose as I finished lunch and launched into a fit of unstoppable laughter...then...I got to the dog comment....

May Eru's light shine upon you always.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 3:07 pm 

Then she wants to lick your face....

Wanna talk about bad breath.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 3:22 pm 

draco76 wrote:Then she wants to lick your face....

Wanna talk about bad breath.

Well now that I have collected myself from laughing my a$$ off at the last few posts, I can now effectively type again :lol: Wow 8O has this really denegraded to the gutter or what? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 3:27 pm 

lol almost as bad as the shady dealer post with maxwell...

Previous