my fingers hurt!
Author

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:25 pm 

deimos3428 wrote:
Deadlord36 wrote:Come on, man. You don't trust the TITANIUM POWER SELLER?

This just got the "coffee-spattered monitor" seal of approval. Congrats! :D

To repeat,

Reply by cougarrinard: read the numbers & weep, I am titanium powerseller, you'll never Be one, GOOD

Nyah, nyah!  :D

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:32 pm 

I think guido does more sales then couger, and despite his stupid storys I'd buy from him.

Grandstanding Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:43 pm 

draco76 wrote:I think guido does more sales then couger, and despite his stupid storys I'd buy from him.

At least before the kitty anyway.

Still, I can't stomach all the VOLUMES of stupid story where I have to almost search with a fine toothed comb to finally locate the ONE line note (If that) directly about the item being listed....  :roll:  :roll: PULEEZE, get to the point bubba... ooops I ment Guido.... :roll:

"Guys, I am starting to think Tegel Manor might be haunted..."
Stated by me as a PC during a run of Tegel Manor DMed by killjoy at NTRPGCon 2010

Charter Member of the ATM

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 10:38 pm 

deimos3428 wrote:
Deadlord36 wrote:Come on, man. You don't trust the TITANIUM POWER SELLER?

Hey Draco, just as a gag you should send him a follow up email saying that another reason that you  blocked him is because he is now a "TITANIUM POWER SELLER".  Tell him that your new policy is to not sell to anybody above "Silver Power Seller " status.  :wink:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 2:29 am 

He is not a TITANIUM Powerseller anyways there is no freaken way.

Gross Sales Criteria for each PowerSeller tier

Bronze Silver Gold Platinum Titanium

$1,000 $3,000 $10,000 $25,000 $150,000

If he pulls in 150k a month then why does it show up in his sales history?

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 2:53 am 

bclarkie wrote:
deimos3428 wrote:

Hey Draco, just as a gag you should send him a follow up email saying that another reason that you blocked him is because he is now a "TITANIUM POWER SELLER". Tell him that your new policy is to not sell to anybody above "Silver Power Seller " status. :wink:

so whats the lowest powerseller level? "rice paper"?

thats prb what mine is then :) i cant even believe i got that tbh....in all honesty, i find it quite embarrassing having that next to your name....is there any way you can hide it so that ppl dont need to look at it?

Are we nearly there yet?

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:12 am 

I bought from Guido. And it has been the case of the lost package - which wasn't lost after all, but only NOT on schedule. It took a full three months from there to here - and the whole story, coupled with the e-bay time limit for posting your remarks about buyer/seller earned him a neg and me a neutral  :?

YIM  

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:15 am 

I never really got anything out of being a powerseller for the time I was......  I used to sell tons of online game stuff, virtual items hehe.  Sad thing is I got more for virtual items then real ones....

You think powersellers would get discounts or something they don't get shit.

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:49 am 

draco76 wrote:You think powersellers would get discounts or something they don't get shit.

Well, you get lots of worthless email from ebay about "increasing your sales potential" and "powerseller workshops" and "special incentives".

You also get "priority" email support - I guess the few questions I have had are usually answered within 12 hours.

killjoy32 wrote:thats prb what mine is then  i cant even believe i got that tbh....in all honesty, i find it quite embarrassing having that next to your name....is there any way you can hide it so that ppl dont need to look at it?

Yes, there is an option under your preferences to "hide" your Powerseller icon.

draco76 wrote:He is not a TITANIUM Powerseller anyways there is no freaken way.

Gross Sales Criteria for each PowerSeller tier

Bronze Silver Gold Platinum Titanium

$1,000 $3,000 $10,000 $25,000 $150,000

If he pulls in 150k a month then why does it show up in his sales history?

Let's see, he had about 500 items end in the month of February (both sold and unsold).  To equal 150,000 they would need to average out to $300.00 per item.  The most expensive sale was GBP 46.00 US $88.37 - which didn't meet the reserve. . .  :roll:

"Gleemonex makes it feel like it's seventy-two degrees in your head... all... the... time! "

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:00 am 

I don't see how the guy makes any profit at all, unless he's jacking people hard on handling charges.

Grandstanding Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 11:07 am 

draco76 wrote:I don't see how the guy makes any profit at all, unless he's jacking people hard on handling charges.

BINGO! :!:

"Guys, I am starting to think Tegel Manor might be haunted..."
Stated by me as a PC during a run of Tegel Manor DMed by killjoy at NTRPGCon 2010

Charter Member of the ATM

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:04 am 

draco76 wrote:here is cougers pre-generated email and my reply, reply being on top.

M-Bag not offered nor will it ever be. Read an auction before you bid on it next time. Air or ground only options listed and over 4 pounbds evrything goes parsel no exceptions. BTW if you havem't noticed I have BLOCKED you from my auctions, and this is one of the reasons. "They are not insurable but all my internet purchases are covered by my credit card so no worries.  I have had well over 500 of these now no problems no claims. " How come you have all this negative feedback left for others "no parsel"

I have sent an invoice for the two items you did win before I blocked you. I still expect it to be paid and your being charge the same shipping amount as anyone else. I also have the same feedback policy as you do feedback is left after trasaction is completed.

And I notice your using buying a ton of used stamps off ebay hope you don't get caught using them because in the USA you go to prision for a very long time for screwing the post office.

Have a nice day

Nice that he managed to send you the entire parcel guide with helpful packing instructions.  What a fucking moron. I'd be insulted with his patronizing, condescening attitude and pissed off that he expects everyone to both ship and package to his specifications.  You should ship in an M-Bag but toss in some doggie doo doo to rub all over the boxes as they bounce around getting to the UK.

Mike B.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:09 am 

beyondthebreach wrote:
draco76 wrote:You think powersellers would get discounts or something they don't get shit.

Well, you get lots of worthless email from ebay about "increasing your sales potential" and "powerseller workshops" and "special incentives".

You also get "priority" email support - I guess the few questions I have had are usually answered within 12 hours.

I'd be happy with a handjob from Meg, seeing as Ebay gets around 6k or more from me a year, for being a silver or gold or whatever I am this month.  I think if you finally make it to Titantium you get a number you can call if you have problems, otherwise it's just a lot of crap.

Mike B.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:29 am 

Badmike wrote:I'd be happy with a handjob from Meg, seeing as Ebay gets around 6k or more from me a year, for being a silver or gold or whatever I am this month. I think if you finally make it to Titantium you get a number you can call if you have problems, otherwise it's just a lot of crap.

Mike B.

heheheheh i like this guy :D

Are we nearly there yet?

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:38 pm 

Well I shipped couger his package(s)  I was temped to just dump the stuff out of the box set and fill it with kitty litter, thought it would be a funny joke  :twisted:   But I then desided thats really not in my character he hasn't screwed me too much yet.  (He did edit my invoice and removed the $2 handling fee, which is sorta ment to cover the price of the box/tape/packing/paypal fee) So I was like screw it at least I don't have to deal with this guy after this, so I packed it for ecomomy parsel which is $23 which is all he gave me for shipping.  Then I got to the post office found you can't track ecomomy, and I am not sending this guy shit I can't get some sort of tracking/Confirmation.  So I had to send it air..... which is $34 which means he pretty much gets a free box set and module and I loose money.  Then I was thinking um what if I took all this shit out of the box set and stuffed it into a global priority envelope and just sent him the empty box hehe.  So I just stuffed the contents in a envelope($9), and the empty box in the global priority box(cost me $10 to ship an empty box, lol)  but it came to only $19 didn't cost me any packing just freaken extra time the post office people were getting pissed at me because it was almost closing time.  So instead of him screwing me out of $2, I made an extra $2 just took me 20+ mins of extra bs to get it lol, thats almost min wage :P

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:44 pm 

Draco, you're a sleazy little devil  :twisted:

YIM  

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:57 pm 

rosenkav wrote:Draco, you're a sleazy little devil :twisted:

Draco, Cougie watches these boards as well.

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 1:02 pm 

mbassoc2003 wrote:Draco, Cougie watched these boards as well.

Hell with him. Let him post if he's got something to say ...

Go, Draco, go! :)

PreviousNext