my fingers hurt!
Author

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:53 am 

johnhuck wrote:Depends what you've got. If you've got a crappy common module called ST1 and you fancy the eBay option and someone asks if you have a Buy It Now price, I would advise obliging that person with a realsitic $5-$10. :twisted:

(One day it will work :wink: )

LOL now THAT is what i call optimism :D

nice one john :D

Are we nearly there yet?

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:55 am 

draco76 wrote:Well the main reason I am blocking him is because read his feedback left for others.

I hadn't seen this batch... telling other people to "learn" his ways (after "block wipe"ing them, I presume).

Rude and unproffesional for a "power seller" NOT IMPRESSED bidgrab Buyer ( 54) Feb-21-05 16:14 5950819869        
Reply by cougarrinard: read the numbers & weep, I am titanium powerseller, you'll never Be one, GOOD Feb-22-05 00:19
Follow-up by bidgrab: Good example of this seller's attitude towards others when things go wrong. Feb-22-05 09:31

Bullys people into giving him feedback. Makes you leave feedback first. BULLY Buyer bidgrab ( 54) Feb-21-05 16:14 5950819889
Reply by cougarrinard: feedback left upon successful completeion of transaction, 13,500 thus far, learn Feb-22-05 00:18
Follow-up by bidgrab: If you don't refund me or replace items, then I have no choice but give you neg! Feb-22-05 09:28

Charges excess postage but gives other sellers negs for over charging him!!!! Buyer bidgrab ( 54) Feb-21-05 16:14 5952391022
Reply by cougarrinard: my P&P only rounded to next whole £, I BUY & SELL, YOU JUST COMPLAIN & MOAN Feb-22-05 00:17
Follow-up by bidgrab: Asking for a refund or replacement is COMPLAIN & MOAN? You are just a bully. Feb-22-05 09:27

The worst Seller I have ever met on Ebay. A nightmare. Read his all negatives! Buyer bidgrab ( 54) Feb-21-05 16:14 5950819063
Reply by cougarrinard: what a vast experience you have on ebay too, 50 trades well done! learn about PO Feb-22-05 00:15
Follow-up by bidgrab: 50, 13000, or 0: ebay about trust. You abuse the system. Rude and unfair seller. Feb-22-05 09:50

etc.

(Difficult to comment about "rounding up postage to the next whole £" when he's only paying ~50% for his "recycled" stamps, too).

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:00 am 

killjoy32 wrote:
johnhuck wrote:Depends what you've got. If you've got a crappy common module called ST1 and you fancy the eBay option and someone asks if you have a Buy It Now price, I would advise obliging that person with a realsitic $5-$10. :twisted:

(One day it will work :wink: )

LOL now THAT is what i call optimism :D

nice one john :D

Ahh, the infamous, sneaky, back door "DO YOU HAVE A BUY IT NOW" before anyone realizes its up for auction question. I love it !!!  :D  :D  :D .  Now I would never attempt to do such an underhanded thing.  :wink:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:08 am 

bclarkie wrote:Ahh, the infamous, sneaky, back door "DO YOU HAVE A BUY IT NOW" before anyone realizes its up for auction question. I love it !!! :D :D :D . Now I would never attempt to do such an underhanded thing. :wink:

of course you would'nt :)

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:10 am 

killjoy32 wrote:of course you would'nt :)

lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:12 am 

bclarkie wrote:
killjoy32 wrote:of course you would'nt :)

lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

i believe you honestly i do!! 8O

Are we nearly there yet?

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:55 am 

here is cougers pre-generated email and my reply, reply being on top.

M-Bag not offered nor will it ever be.  Read an auction before you bid on it next time.  Air or ground only options listed and over 4 pounbds evrything goes parsel no exceptions.  BTW if you havem't noticed I have BLOCKED you from my auctions, and this is one of the reasons.  "They are not insurable but all my internet  purchases are covered by my credit card so no worries.    I have had well over 500 of these now no problems no claims. "  How come you have all this negative feedback left for others "no parsel"  

I have sent an invoice for the two items you did win before I blocked you. I still expect it to be paid and your being charge the same shipping amount as anyone else.  I also have the same feedback policy as you do feedback is left after trasaction is completed.

And I notice your using buying a ton of used stamps off ebay hope you don't get caught using them because in the USA you go to prision for a very long time for screwing the post office.

Have a nice day
----- Original Message -----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2005 4:33 AM
Subject: ebay |D&D wins

hi
thanks
any more D&D for sale?
pleasequote via these
thanks
-dave

INTERNATIONAL surface  M BAGS;   ($1 per 1lb)

Ø       I have noticed that some packaging techniques leave a lot to be desired.   Please box them inside the M bag, books alone don't survive, please pack out boxed sets with other books where possible to prevent crushing.    Using a huge box without cutting it down and filling it full or paper or inflated plastic bags is really useless.    A smaller snug fitting box cut down with minimal packaging is best please.       They are not insurable but all my internet  purchases are covered by my credit card so no worries.    I have had well over 500 of these now no problems no claims.

Ø       AND please include your ID & item number(s) so I know who to thanks/leave feedback for, thanks.  

Ø       AND please include ITEM NUMBER(s), &  your & MINE postal addresses on the internal box as I have recently had two boxes arrive sans M bag so that's the only way of knowing who from/to.   STATE NON EBAY IF NOT EBAY PLEASE.
>
> P.S. If you want to learn more about International surface M-Bags (Media rate) group 3 - go
> to:
> The page cannot be found

Ø       D M WHITFIELD
> 13 WINCHESTER ROAD
> PORTSMOUTH
> HAMPSHIRE
> PO2 7PS

Ø       >ENGLAND
> UK

Books and Sheet Music and Publishers' Periodicals

$8.80
$8.80
$9.90
$11.00
$11.00

Each additional pound or fraction of a pound

Publication 51 - International Rates charts    (if they still don't believe the things exist)

Table 7b: Economy (Surface) M-bags

Weight Not
Over (lb.) 2
Rate Groups 1

Regular Printed Matter
(Advertising Matter, Promotional Items, Catalogues, and Directories)

$11.55
$14.30
$15.95
$16.50
$16.50

$1.05
$1.30
$1.45
$1.50
$1.50

Books and Sheet Music and Publishers' Periodicals

$8.80
$8.80
$9.90
$11.00
$11.00

$0.80
$0.80
$0.90
$1.00
$1.00

1 Rate Groups: 1 is for Canada; 2 is for Mexico; 4 is for Australia, Japan, and New Zealand; for 3 and 5, see the "Letter-post Rate Group" column in the Country Listing.

2 Maximum weight limit: 66 pounds (including the tare weight of the sack) to all destination countries. Economy (surface) M-bags that weigh less than 11 pounds are subject to the minimum 11-pound rate.

5 Great Britain and Northern Ireland: includes England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Guernsey, Jersey, Alderney, Sark, and Isle of Man.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 12:14 pm 

draco76 wrote:Read an auction before you bid on it next time
And I notice your using buying a ton of used stamps off ebay hope you don't get caught using them because in the USA you go to prision for a very long time for screwing the post office.

Have a nice day

Nice twist to the email, and in da coug's tail, <draco>... :P

(Am sure he thinks he'll never be caught on that). *waves to kitty*

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 1:02 pm 

lol I almost felt sorry for the guy......
here's his reply

no worries - i thought I had asked about m bags before bidding but obviously not, surface will suffice thank you.  no need to be nasty is there?
Being a TITANIUM powerseller I pay pal for everything all at once, once or twice a week, so as our auction finished yesterday, I'll get to it asap.
most of my feedback negs come from one buyer who had one item not turn up so left all 12 items as negs,  one M bag recently has not turned up, could be the seller not sent it?  my statement is still true.   they are good & cheap.  as long as waiting 6-8 weeks no worries.  

The stamps are for my girlfriend who collects them the rest are for charity, i send my stuff out from UK, by POST Office, I am well known in there, I send 200+ parcels every week and pay tghem for the stamsp,  but thanks for your concern,

I think you got me wrong somewhere along the line, but its your right not to sell to me, although i do notice several of  my fellow ebayers ARE allowed to bid?

I will have a nice day thanks, you do same

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 1:55 pm 

draco76 wrote:lol I almost felt sorry for the guy......

aww....

I think that's the idea, btw.

cougarkitty wrote:The stamps are for my girlfriend who collects them the rest are for charity,

Liar... :twisted:
(And nicely caught, too!).

You've seen how high he bids on 50-100 same-value-multiples of current unpostmarked stamps and nothing else.

So he expects us to believe he pays 25 pounds for 100 * 50 pence stamps without postmarks, say, gives his girlfriend one copy and then donates the rest to charity... when he could have saved £24.50 by buying one copy fresh from the post office, licking the gum off it, and given it to her like that.
(Or maybe she's allergic to cougar saliva? ;))

He's taking you (and the rest of us) for fools, <draco>.

Wonder whether the coug has wised-up, though; he's still got bids in on quite a few more bundles of stamps, but is highest-bidder on none of them, as far as I can see...

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:14 pm 

Come on, man. You don't trust the TITANIUM POWER SELLER?

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:41 pm 

I'm no fool :P I know what he's doing, maybe somoene should report this to the proper people at the post office....

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:46 pm 

draco76 wrote:I'm no fool :P I know what he's doing, maybe somoene should report this to the proper people at the post office....

Already done (twice by me and also by David) :twisted:

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:57 pm 

draco76 wrote:I'm no fool :P I know what he's doing, maybe somoene should report this to the proper people at the post office....

Maybe "IH8MAX" will join in by reporting him. :)

There are no bad editions of D&D, just Boring Players and Unimaginative DMs.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:37 pm 

draco76 wrote: The stamps are for my girlfriend who collects them the rest are for charity, i send my stuff out from UK, by POST Office, I am well known in there, I send 200+ parcels every week and pay them for the stamps, but thanks for your concern

My question is "What the hell does a charity need with old, already used stamps?!'

WTF, do they hand them out to people at soup kitchens as a garnish!? :roll: Oh, wait, I know, I've got it, the charities are the ones who re-use the stamps to defraud the postal service, yeah thats it !! 8O 8O

draco76 wrote:I think you got me wrong somewhere along the line, but its your right not to sell to me, although i do notice several of my fellow ebayers ARE allowed to bid?

EBAYERS?! Now WTF does that mean? If you sell on Ebay, EBayers buy from you, period. If Ebayers don't buy from you, you dont sell anything!! Amazonians don't buy from you, they buy from people on Amazon. :wink: Somehow, I think that statement was more meant to be stated as "Acaeumers" :idea: Or maybe its just the other "resellers" he was referring to earlier, you know the ones who are conspiring to keep from the top of the Ebay D&D seller heap (you know who you all are :wink: ) Christ, were does he come up with this stuff :roll:

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:39 pm 

Okay, Okay, I am calm now  :D

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:54 pm 

hehe what piss's me off is I'd like to restock some more modules keep some varity going with the billion hardbacks I still have to sell but can't find any lots he doesn't have his paws on.  If he can't get it cheap he bids it up to a point where I have no idea how he could make any profit off of it.....

Well I dunno any other resellers that do buisness like he does, all the guys who resell here that post seem like decent people...

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:21 pm 

Deadlord36 wrote:Come on, man. You don't trust the TITANIUM POWER SELLER?

This just got the "coffee-spattered monitor" seal of approval.  Congrats!  :D

YIM  
PreviousNext