Ahhhh!!!!! Help!!!
Author

Active Collector

Post Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 6:03 am 

While not about collecting, for which I apologise. I need HELP!!!

I have just returned from a week on business in Scotland, sat down to open my eBay buyings, parcels and packages (do I really buy this much) and do my feedback over a coffee.

Well, here the problem lies. I DELETED, **@@#*@##, all my "Won" items from my eBay, over 100 bloody items, [email protected]@!#**!#  @#**@##!!!!!.

Does anyone know how I can retrieve them???
Any help would be gratefully received.

Another thing to add to my list of things I hate about eBay; No fail safe on deleting.

Many thanks
Spencer

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 6:35 am 

Just do an advanced search by "bidder" on yourself and include Completed transactions and "Only as High Bidder".

If some have ended too long ago and are no longer part of the ebay search archive, then select "Leave Feedback" and then "Leave Feedback for all transactions at once".

This will bring up the list of all transaction you were involved in that still need feedback and it is good for the past 90 days.

If you have already left feedback, but want to view the item, then just go into your feedback left for others and click on the link (good for 90 days as well).

"Gleemonex makes it feel like it's seventy-two degrees in your head... all... the... time! "

Active Collector

Post Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 6:50 am 

Many thanks.

I will get on to that now.

A GREAT HELP!!!!!!