Dragonlance maps DL2 & DL3
Author

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:59 pm 

Can anybody give me some confirmation on this:

Dragons of Flame is DL2 and the stock number is 9132
Dragons of Hope is DL3 and the stock number is 9131  (should have been reversed?)

I believe that DL2 doesn't contain a fold-out poster map, but DL3 does (entitled Lands of Abanasynia).  However, the numbering of the map is "9132" which matches DL2 (but I still think it should be with DL3).

- TSR archive lists DL2 as having a map and DL3 as having no map.

- Heroic worlds lists DL2 as having no map and DL3 as having a map.

Help me out on this. . .  

:D

"Gleemonex makes it feel like it's seventy-two degrees in your head... all... the... time! "

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 2:13 pm 

beyondthebreach wrote:Can anybody give me some confirmation on this:

Dragons of Flame is DL2 and the stock number is 9132
Dragons of Hope is DL3 and the stock number is 9131 (should have been reversed?)

I believe that DL2 doesn't contain a fold-out poster map, but DL3 does (entitled Lands of Abanasynia). However, the numbering of the map is "9132" which matches DL2 (but I still think it should be with DL3).

- TSR archive lists DL2 as having a map and DL3 as having no map.

- Heroic worlds lists DL2 as having no map and DL3 as having a map.

Help me out on this. . .

:D

Hey BTB, DL3 does in fact have stock code 9131 and it does have a large map in it called Lands of Abanasynia with a stock number of 9132 on it. DL2 does not have the large map in it and it is stock number 9132. I have 2 copies of each to confirm this. :D

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche