Shady dealers of the past
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 54 of 112123 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 110111112
Author

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:24 am 

RWilson wrote:Thanks guys....but I actually spat on my monitor when I saw that shipping price....I am not talking about a little salivary froth ala hydrophoby in Old Yeller either... I mean I SPAT on my monitor and made the sign of the evil eye or whatever to ward off evil....

eeeeeeeeeeeew  8O

i thought all that devil worshipping stuff went out in the 17th century of something....

or do you still do that in them remote areas of canada? :D

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:02 am 

killjoy32 wrote:i thought all that devil worshipping stuff went out in the 17th century of something....

Devil worship, nope that's New Jersey.  Leaf worship up here.  I dunno about where RWilson is at.  Probably a self-worshipping Canuck.  :wink:

YIM  

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:32 am 

deimos3428 wrote:
killjoy32 wrote:i thought all that devil worshipping stuff went out in the 17th century of something....

Devil worship, nope that's New Jersey.  Leaf worship up here.  I dunno about where RWilson is at.  Probably a self-worshipping Canuck.  :wink:

still...canada does have that Saskatchewan place. man what a cool name!

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:15 am 

killjoy32 wrote:
deimos3428 wrote:Devil worship, nope that's New Jersey.  Leaf worship up here.  I dunno about where RWilson is at.  Probably a self-worshipping Canuck.  :wink:

still...canada does have that Saskatchewan place. man what a cool name!

Al

Yes Saskatchewan, land of the flat!  Great place to buy cheap farmland.

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:12 pm 

Blackmoor wrote:Yes Saskatchewan, land of the flat!  Great place to buy cheap farmland.

i still wanna live there one day, just to say i live there. where you from? oh you know, Saskatchewan...

:D

i know bloody sad...yeah yeah

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:12 pm 

Naw, I am as atheistic a Canadian as you can find when it comes to the good ol' hockey game....the Canucks just make me want to suckerpunch myself into a coma....What a weird team...what with Bertuzzi, the Swedish Twins (no, sadly not a couple hot bitches in stewardess outfits) .....I live on Vancouver Island where the only prayer offered to pagan gods would be the yearly mantra "Please Rain God, stop the rain, it's been eight months in the basement with the shotgun in my mouth waiting for a bit of the sun..."

Bree-Yark!

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:27 pm 

RWilson wrote:500 pounds?! Ye piss cutting turd fornicator mother of satan's cock!!!

Not only is our favorite kitty a liar and thief, check out his last 10 or so buys...all internet "Get Rich Quick" schemes from various sources.  Apparantly the "Oops the M-Bag got lost in the mail I'll be charging back my credit card" trick isnt' pulling them in like it used to?  
  So, I can list in my description I'm a powerseller when Ebay no longer lets me display the power seller icon?  Why doesn't everyone just do it then?

Mike B.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:55 pm 

Badmike wrote:
RWilson wrote:500 pounds?! Ye piss cutting turd fornicator mother of satan's cock!!!

Not only is our favorite kitty a liar and thief, check out his last 10 or so buys...all internet "Get Rich Quick" schemes from various sources.  Apparantly the "Oops the M-Bag got lost in the mail I'll be charging back my credit card" trick isnt' pulling them in like it used to?  
  So, I can list in my description I'm a powerseller when Ebay no longer lets me display the power seller icon?  Why doesn't everyone just do it then?

Mike B.

Actually those "auctions" aren't really auctions at all. They are set up for the purpose of Feedback boosting. I guess since his service sucks and he steals from people too, the best way to boost up your feedback total is to buy into fake auctions that are actually against EBay's rules. :roll: Not too surprised here........

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:18 pm 

So, who all sent a message to the poor sucker seller?  You don't have to admit it.....but I did.

All I did was send the seller a quote from Coug.     8O   I let him speak for himself.  No need for a comment from anyone else.

Mark   8)  8)

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:51 pm 

I suppose he does what he did with me (but for a much lesser amount). He sells a huge lot, charges for shipping costs, then the lot mysteriously fails to arrive, he refunds the lot price but not the shipping cost, because it was clearly not his fault. So he keeps the S&H fee and the item. I suppose auctioning a big lot was necessary to justify a ludicrous SH& fee. Maybe he ran out of bucks?

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:26 am 

NetRodent wrote:£500 for shipping and handling?  Gosh golly!

surely 20 dragon mags doesnt weigh THAT much?

hmmm surely there must be a mistake somewhere unless more were purchased privately or something....

oh well...

back to weighing food :)

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:41 am 

killjoy32 wrote:surely 20 dragon mags doesnt weigh THAT much?

Well, if you crate them separately....

killjoy32 wrote:oh well...

back to weighing food :)

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:04 pm 

mbassoc2003 wrote: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

hey! its not feckin funny :)

its a delicate operation this, it really is!

i can only carry so much food per day, so am looking at about 5kg for the week. and believe me, some of you guys would look at it and go "is that it??!!!" :D

must take some pics of it all before i pack it all properly to show you what i mean :)

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:34 pm 

This thread need a bump anyway.  Take a look at this numb nuts:

Dungeons and Dragons Books | eBay

He also has some other auctions up with absolutely ridiculous shipping costs and less then $1.00 BINs. If you ever wonder where a seller might come upon a 95% feedback rating, well then there is no need to wonder any more. :roll:   If it wasn't like ass hats like this guy, this thread would have died long ago.

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:38 pm 

bclarkie wrote:VERY BIG BUYER BEWARE

eBay listings

The guy from Ypsilanti Michigan who stole a bunch of people's money (including Marlith's) back around November is back up in operation again. I would strongly suggest avoiding this seller like the plague. This guy seems to be the newest albiet different version of jonb. This one just happens to reside in Michigan and not Virgina and could care less about auction descrition.

Update on this guy seems to not bode very well for some buyers out there. This guys auctions started ending around 3 weeks ago and he still does not have one single positive feedback.  Seems like my prediction is soon to be fulfilled...........

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:57 pm 

bclarkie wrote:This thread need a bump anyway.  Take a look at this numb nuts:

Dungeons and Dragons Books | eBay

He also has some other auctions up with absolutely ridiculous shipping costs and less then $1.00 BINs. If you ever wonder where a seller might come upon a 95% feedback rating, well then there is no need to wonder any more. :roll:   If it wasn't like ass hats like this guy, this thread would have died long ago.

That's funny.  I could have sworn "Cheap Trick" broke up...

YIM  

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:15 pm 

The low BIN and high shipping seems a clever way to stick it to EBay.

They'll still get their PayPal percentage, at least.

IF this guy were not someone who is likely not to actually send the goods, this seems like a good plan.  Right?

Mark   8)

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:34 pm 

Can you belive the shipping costs

This is copied from his page

Shipping Cost  Services Available  Service Transit Time*  Available to
US $19.99  US Postal Service Parcel Post®  Estimated delivery 2-9 days  United States only
US $9,999.90  Expedited Flat Rate Shipping Service    United States only
US $9,999.90  Overnight Flat Rate Shipping Service  1 business day  United States only

Gary H. Kramer

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 54 of 112123 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 110111112