Shady dealers of the past
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 6 of 112123, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 110111112
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:03 pm 

mbassoc2003 wrote:If I were a millionaire, I'd be asking EGG to publish Castle Greyhawk. But then he's probably a millionaire and not too interested in doing so.

Well, he can't call it Castle Greyhawk, but Castle Zagyg, part I: Yggsburgh is about to be released.  There is a sample of it here and an overview of the entire eight books that are making up the project here.  This is being written up for the Castles & Crusades game system, but can very easily be ported over to D&D or AD&D without any difficulty.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:14 pm 

maxwell wrote:Sniper-how come you think i care about how big your wallet is? Post your real name then so we can research into your BIGTIME position in a fortune 500 company. CMON GUYS HERE"S A BRAGGART STICK IT TO HIM LIKE YOU DO MAX. Nah cant do that can you DUD?

ANY DUDDITES care to? :P

How about posting YOUR real name so we can all find out who you really are?

Oh by the way, where's my R1 you promised?

Ahh damn.  I forgot.  You refunded the money instead of fulfilling your end of the bargain you made.  And you wonder why everybody here is peeing in your pool.

Someone's going to whip you with an ugly stick, and fast I would think.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:15 pm 

Remember everybody, to read all ebay posts that really grab your attention as "sly" "sneaky", and "underhanded". By friday afternoon say around 6PM the voting shall start to see who will be the "Shadiest Seller" of the week!!!! If the choices become to hard to make , we can always invent a completely new title, such as "Slimiest Seller" or Dirtiest Dealer" that sort of thing. HAHAHA! This should make for a good laugh!

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:17 pm 

Deadlord36 wrote:I checked Maxine's auctions, and he is using a shill account to:

a. buy his own lots to increase his pathetic feedback.
b. boost auction prices.

Be warned. He has porked Jocelyn and a few other sellers. I'm going to report him to eBay.

*****literally jumping into the fray, pushing folks out of the way****

For the record, I also figured that Max was shilling his own auctions. :evil: :evil:
As a matter of fact I figured it a long time ago. I addressed it directly without naming any names not to long ago on February 2nd, because I didn't want to start accusing folks from this forum without 100% proof, however after this last exchange I AM NOW POSITIVE. Here is the post:
bclarkie wrote:Can anyone think of good reason why, if a seller was going to shill his own auctions if he would find some benefit to have the shill bidder win several of them? I have noticed a relatively new seller on EBay, that seems to have this 1 bidder, bid on a majority of his auctions that he lists. Now that in itself certainly doesn't indicate a shill, but the problem I keep running into is that this "bidder" ONLY bids on this one sellers auctions and. That to me is what SCREAMS to me shill. The only thing that I can't figure out though, is that the bidder has won many of this sellers past auctions(lets say more than 9), which really throws a monkey wrench into my thinking. Granted the auctions won were not high value auctions, but still could it be. Thoughts anyone?

I happened to notice that this tommy9896 User ID bid on and won a lot of MAX's auctions. The problem is he never bid on anybody elses. I mean
NO ONES!!!!! This "bidder" still has yet to bid on anyone elses auctions except MAX'S since. Now today MAX in his post has basically outed himself through his own post :?: :!: Deadlord made a passing refernce to him shilling his auctions and MAX comes out and "conviently" guesses the guy :?: :!: :

maxwell wrote:Had to respond to the dudlord- So how is it I shilled auctions? Got any PROOF IE irrefutable proof. I am sure you refer to tommy 9896. Guy bought alot from me and paid too. Still owes some money but a good buyer. Liked my stuff. So is that all you got?

So DUD prove I have a shill account with real actual PROOF- NOT SPECULATION. DO YOU HAVE PROOF? VIDEO MAYBE? Wheres your proof jackass?

even though it is plainly obvious, MAX I hate to break it to you, but nobody mentioned the name TOMMY9896 except you :?: :!: That my friend is called a FREUDIAN SLIP :!: :!: :!: :!:

BUSTED

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:20 pm 

Imperial_Sniper wrote:I apologize to anyone who took my comments as bragging and may have been offended as such; the point is through my experience with Maxwell and one Maxwell continues to miss is his integrity.

Sniper, you're cool here in my opinion.  I've already gone around and around with Mr. THC over there regarding his lack of both honor and integrity, and on that front will continue to nail him every chance he gets on it.  Who knows, perhaps if I continue harping on the topic I'll get an R1 shredded and pissed on by a cat.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:27 pm 

Traveller wrote:
Imperial_Sniper wrote:I apologize to anyone who took my comments as bragging and may have been offended as such; the point is through my experience with Maxwell and one Maxwell continues to miss is his integrity.

Sniper, you're cool here in my opinion. I've already gone around and around with Mr. THC over there regarding his lack of both honor and integrity, and on that front will continue to nail him every chance he gets on it. Who knows, perhaps if I continue harping on the topic I'll get an R1 shredded and pissed on by a cat.

Hey Trav, Sorry to say, but I am pretty confident that MAX sold your R1 in one of his auction postings:
cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& ... eName=WDVW

It is in the third picture down on the right. Once again something that I figured out a long time ago, but didn't say anything, but I just can't stay neutral any further............

BTW, I have a sneaking suspicion that imperial_sniper is an alter ego of a current Acaeum member :wink:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:38 pm 

AHHH.... I feel much better now...... :D

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:52 pm 

bclarkie wrote:Hey Trav, Sorry to say, but I am pretty confident that MAX sold your R1 in one of his auction postings:
cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& ... eName=WDVW

It is in the third picture down on the right. Once again something that I figured out a long time ago, but didn't say anything, but I just can't stay neutral any further............

BTW, I have a sneaking suspicion that imperial_sniper is an alter ego of a current Acaeum member :wink:

It wouldn't surprise me if Mr. THC went for greed instead of honor.  After all he does have to buy dime bags every so often.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:06 pm 

bclarkie wrote:BTW, I have a sneaking suspicion that imperial_sniper is an alter ego of a current Acaeum member :wink:

As do I ... either that or I've entirely mis-read two possible clues.

Collector

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:23 pm 

Sorry to disappoint you all, I am not Traveller nor any recent member of the forum. I have visited the Acaeum on occassion but only recently joined when Maxwell, aka (oh I do think it would be poor form to post his real name and address, I'll keep it in my pocket for now), harangued me and my kin. It was only after his ranting was to stop on his "Who is this" thread that I decided to make an appearance.

Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio: a fellow
of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy: he hath
borne me on his back a thousand times; and now, how
abhorred in my imagination it is! my gorge rims at
it. Here hung those lips that I have kissed I know
not how oft. Where be your gibes now? your
gambols? your songs? your flashes of merriment,
that were wont to set the table on a roar? Not one
now, to mock your own grinning? quite chap-fallen?
Shakespeare-Hamlet

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:29 pm 

Imperial_Sniper wrote:Sorry to disappoint you all, I am not Traveller nor any recent member of the forum. I have visited the Acaeum on occassion but only recently joined when Maxwell, aka (oh I do think it would be poor form to post his real name and address, I'll keep it in my pocket for now), harangued me and my kin. It was only after his ranting was to stop on his "Who is this" thread that I decided to make an appearance.

Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio: a fellow
of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy: he hath
borne me on his back a thousand times; and now, how
abhorred in my imagination it is! my gorge rims at
it. Here hung those lips that I have kissed I know
not how oft. Where be your gibes now? your
gambols? your songs? your flashes of merriment,
that were wont to set the table on a roar? Not one
now, to mock your own grinning? quite chap-fallen?
Shakespeare-Hamlet

Sorry ImperiaL_Sniper, but this post following is spoken from someone who has already been here and knows what is up:

Imperial_Sniper wrote:I beleive we all could have gotten along if someone would have learned from his mistakes. Thanks for all of you who understood my viewpoint. To all of you who felt I did wrong let me clarify, I only recommended you deal with Maxwell with caution, if you wanted to buy from him that was a decision you had to make with the facts. And Max, everyone can see your reply on the ebay site were you commited to any shipping as long as it is trackable and we discussed adding tracking for fifty cents plus a reasonable handling fee for your trouble. Glad to see your out of the business and no longer have the largest collection sicnce you sold if off. I am curious though if the auctions ended early for the quick cash or because ebay is near to closing the account? I'm sure we'll hear from Maxwell or maybe he will just go away... quietly.

:wink:

Collector

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:51 pm 

True, I did understand what was going on, because I was watching from the outside, letting Maxwell rant and wonder who I was. Maxwell made a mistake, his mistake is he was would not own up to any commitments and responded with discord. We had a series or email exchanges and a behooved others who bid on his auctions to look at his feed back and deal with him with caution. I did not say do not bid on his auction, I said bid with caution. I was able to link back to the Acaeum when my name came up, and there I watched for days until time was appropriate to voice in. And I do not blame you for suggesting he report me to ebay, but again you only heard his side of the story.

Hey Max, report him to Ebay. I know it sounds kind of hypocritical because we f**k with peoples auctions here all the time, but its clearly against Ebays rules to interfere with your auction by emailing your possible bidders telling them not to bid. If you forward his emails that he sends to potential bidders, he will be forced to stop or he'll get booted.[
quote]

Again I did not tell them not to bid only to bid with caution.

"You wonder what I am doing? Well, so do I, in truth. Day seems to dawn, sun to shine, evenings to follow, and then I sleep. What I have done, what I am going to do puzzle and bewilder me. Have you ever seen a leaf fallen from your tree in autumn and been really puzzled about it? That's the feeling."  T.E. Lawrence- Seven Pillars of Wisdom [/quote]

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:07 pm 

Imperial_Sniper wrote: And I do not blame you for suggesting he report me to ebay, but again you only heard his side of the story.

Touche 8)

I am still unconvinced, because the two "WE ALL/WE'LL"  references in the above post to me is a true indication that you are more than who you say you are.  People speak their mind through first person experience and the "WE ALL/WE'LL" clearly references you, Maxwell and all the other members of this Forum could have"GOTTEN ALONG" is from the past experience, and "I'm sure we'll hear from Maxwell" is refering to future experiences. In the end though, it really doesn't matter to me either way.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:29 pm 

The clarkster is right, he had Maxie pegged.
Did I miss something? What has Impy done wrong? It seems to me he just had a bad transaction with a single-celled organism.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:32 pm 

Deadlord36 wrote:The clarkster is right, he had Maxie pegged.
Did I miss something? What has Impy done wrong? It seems to me he just had a bad transaction with a single-celled organism.

No, nothing wrong at all. I just think he knows more that he is letting on to us. I'm cool either way.  8)

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:03 pm 

Oh, I stand corrected. Tommy9896 has since bid on another auction and won:

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& ... 5166126755

Oh, and look who he outbid:

offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBid ... 5166126755

Guess somebody didn't feel like paying for that one cause he got bid to his "MAX", definitely a pun intended.

Oh, and for the curious here is TOMMY9896's bidding history, 2 pages:
cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPI ... mp;rows=25

cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBidI ... &all=1

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:04 pm 

Dear eyeamgawd,

I cannot respond to your insults as somehow my account password has been changed on the ACAEUM but suffice it to say that you and Bclarkie and the rest of the boys can kiss my you know what. Prove it prove it and prove it. I deny it all. Even if ebay banishes me then what? I have made my money and its all mine not yours but mine. SO what can they do? nothing but say your a bad bad boy. I have shipped every auction and always will. Even yours traveller Prove I didnt. I have given refunds so now what. You post this and say your speech aboout how max got caught so you think and really what does it accomplish? I still have my money and the truth is I could always come back as another if I so choose so buzz off. If what your all saying is true which it isnt I would be embarrased to think I got scammed. But I did nothing wrong so toughen up and deal with your pettiness. I shipped everything and did nothing wrong. Tommy is a good ebayer who likes my stuff. Ask him unless you have scared him

Please respond to the question on eBay by clicking the button below.

Thank you,
brucem253

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:17 pm 

Deadlord36 wrote:Dear eyeamgawd,

I cannot respond to your insults as somehow my account password has been changed on the ACAEUM but suffice it to say that you and Bclarkie and the rest of the boys can kiss my you know what. Prove it prove it and prove it. I deny it all. Even if ebay banishes me then what? I have made my money and its all mine not yours but mine. SO what can they do? nothing but say your a bad bad boy. I have shipped every auction and always will. Even yours traveller Prove I didnt. I have given refunds so now what. You post this and say your speech aboout how max got caught so you think and really what does it accomplish? I still have my money and the truth is I could always come back as another if I so choose so buzz off. If what your all saying is true which it isnt I would be embarrased to think I got scammed. But I did nothing wrong so toughen up and deal with your pettiness. I shipped everything and did nothing wrong. Tommy is a good ebayer who likes my stuff. Ask him unless you have scared him

Please respond to the question on eBay by clicking the button below.

Thank you,
brucem253

Not much else to add to that I suppose other than sad, real sad... 8O
Well that and the fact I have never seen a person misspell the word "YOUR" so many times. MAX, if you can read this, it is "YOU'RE" as in the conjunction for "YOU ARE" not "your" as in you own something. :?

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 6 of 112123, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 110111112