Shady dealers of the past
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 5 of 11212, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 110111112
Author

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:00 pm 

Maximillion... You're back!
Now I can change my signiature again...

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:11 pm 

Not to interrupt this highly entertaining exchange, but has anyone had bad dealings with trollandtoad.com?

Two recent purchases from them were way off of their online descriptions.  One was described as shrinked, but turned out it wasn't; the other was a "true first print" PHB that turned out to be a 6th printing.

They were nice enough about refunds, though.

** Banned **

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:13 pm 

Well DUD- I didnt start this little dance with you. I asked the size of most folks collections and you jumped down my throat. So BUZZ OFF

Learn to play nice and not be a dick 24/7 and you would get along better. You make shitty comments to lots of folks here. They usually cave in and give you your just do I guess. I wont do it so your angry. Right DUD? :D

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:19 pm 

maxwell wrote:Well DUD- I didnt start this little dance with you. I asked the size of most folks collections and you jumped down my throat. So BUZZ OFF

Learn to play nice and not be a dick 24/7 and you would get along better. You make shitty comments to lots of folks here. They usually cave in and give you your just do I guess. I wont do it so your angry. Right DUD? :D

:D I think you may be wrong there Maxi-Pad... He only makes shitty comments  to you. :lol:

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:23 pm 

mbassoc2003 wrote::D I think you may be wrong there Maxi-Pad... He only makes shitty comments to you. :lol:

Ahem....

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:31 pm 

lol poor max

I still lov ya :P

** Banned **

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:36 pm 

You too bro- See a couple folks like me. MAKE :D  a poll DUD

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:44 pm 

Malcolm, I never made any comments toward YOU, did I? To the ratty ST1, maybe. Come on, now, we both know a Coke-ringed ST1 for a NM Ghost Tower PLUS more is attempted rape.
Getting pretty prolific for someone who vowed to quit, Mixie.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:44 pm 

maxwell wrote:You too bro- See a couple folks like me. MAKE :D a poll DUD

'DUD'
Is this an abreviation of 'Deadlord'?
Or don't you know how to spell 'dude'?

Collector

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:52 pm 

To: Imperial_Sniper
Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:17 am
Subject: ?    
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhh I am so scared for doing nothing wrong. OK MORON WHAT ARE ALL MY ACTIVITIES? OH YOU MEAN WHEN I WALKERD ACROSS THE STREET AND WAS JAYWALKING OR DO YOU MEAN WHEN I YELLED AT MY KID? GET A LIFE MORON QUIT CRYING BECAUSE YOU DIDNT LIKE MY PRICES
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Max, my quibble is not with your prices it is with your integrity. I can more than afford your prices and even the overpriced shipping. My girlfriend and I each make over six figures and I have substantial play money I can spend as I wish. My issue and one of concern, being that I have oversight into legal practices and ethics of a fortune 500 company, is your behavior as part of the e-bay community. A community I have a vested interest in. When a community member misrepresents himself in my opinion; I have an obligation to leave negative feedback. When he further makes threats and vulgarity I further feel I need to report that individual to the community. I have not slandered you I have only shared what you have done and only the facts. I have not asked others not to bid on your auctions only informed them that if they choose to do so, do so but with knowledge of who they are dealing with. Lastly I have never attacked you personally as you have done so with threats and vulgarity.

Or Love is lacking in intelligence,
 Or to the height of cruelty attains,
 Or else it is my doom to suffer pains
Beyond the measure due to my offence.
But if Love be a God, it follows thence
 That he knows all, and certain it remains
 No God loves cruelty; then who ordains
This penance that enthrals while it torments?
It were a falsehood, Chloe, thee to name;
 Such evil with such goodness cannot live;
And against Heaven I dare not charge the blame,
 I only know it is my fate to die.
 To him who knows not whence his malady
 A miracle alone a cure can give.
                                                  Cervantes-Don Quixote

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:54 pm 

Deadlord36 wrote:LOL, whatever, kid. I will let eBay do the legwork. Funny, tommy bought 8 D&D banners from you? Wallpapering, was he? Sunk, sunk, sunk.
And I win. I TOLD you there would be another post from you. Glad to see you back, we need someone to be low man on the collecting totem pole here. Bring up the rear, Maxie. We all trust you, being so honest and reliable and all. From what we are told, you are very dedicated. You never leave your friend's behind.
I haven't had time to send you a picture of the den, but I think Harami has a picture of the Prismatic Wall. Ask him for it.
Shouldn't you be out making $85 an hour as a journeyman HVAC tech?

hey i am low man on the collecting totem pole. i dont mind it down here tho - girlfriend doesnt nag me too much for spending every $ i have on things (not quite) :D

Are we nearly there yet?

** Banned **

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:34 pm 

Malcolm, I never made any comments toward YOU, did I?

Hey DUD did I make comments at YOU first or was it the other way around. Play nice and fair DUDDY :P

** Banned **

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:37 pm 

Sniper-how come you think i care about how big your wallet is? Post your real name then so we can research into your BIGTIME position in a fortune 500 company. CMON GUYS HERE"S A BRAGGART STICK IT TO HIM LIKE YOU DO MAX. Nah cant do that can you DUD?

ANY DUDDITES care to? :P

** Banned **

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:38 pm 

maxwell wrote:Malcolm, I never made any comments toward YOU, did I?

Hey DUD did I make comments at YOU first or was it the other way around. Play nice and fair DUDDY :P

** Banned **

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:43 pm 

No- but seriously now dud can I bid on your stuff too? You wont change anything on me will ya
:D

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:55 pm 

That's eight posts in three-plus hours from a guy who told us he was "never posting again."

Maybe you should go back and edit that statement, huh, Max?

Active Collector

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:00 pm 

afoolandhis$ wrote:Not to interrupt this highly entertaining exchange, but has anyone had bad dealings with trollandtoad.com?

Two recent purchases from them were way off of their online descriptions. One was described as shrinked, but turned out it wasn't; the other was a "true first print" PHB that turned out to be a 6th printing.

They were nice enough about refunds, though.

Yeah they got me too--I even emailed and told him I was surprised and doubted they really had a Shrink Wrapped Basic set (The one with the Red Dragon, the Wizard and the fighter) I guess you call it the 1978 version? I dont know--well, it really was--but not shrink wrapped and not in mint cond. But it was better than I had hoped for I guess. I'm still learning--but it seems I'm getting burned constantly! :oops:

Collector

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:02 pm 

I apologize to anyone who took my comments as bragging and may have been offended as such; the point is through my experience with Maxwell and one Maxwell continues to miss is his integrity. Max you felt for some reason I was too cheap to pay for your overpriced shipping. It is not being that I was not being cheap it was because you were not being upfront and honest in your dealings. I would humbly pay overpriced shipping if I wanted something severely enough, its an open market economy. What I was trying to get across to you is that it is not the money it's the ethics. And ethics is part of my work, something you fail to understand. Your starting to be a bore now. Ciao all, until later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Cruelty has a Human heart
And Jealousy a Human Face,
Terror, the Human Form Divine,
And Secrecy, the Human Dress.

The Human Dress is forgéd Iron,
The Human Form, a fiery Forge,
The Human Face, a Furnace seal'd,
The Human Heart, its hungry Gorge.

- William Blake

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 5 of 11212, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 110111112