Shady dealers of the past
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 38 of 112123 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 110111112
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 4:04 pm 

Which member is it? It would take me too long to go searching for it.

"before chuck even gets in the room, you can feel the bad-ness." -Al

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 4:41 pm 

bclarkie wrote:This thread needed a bump anyway, and I hate to call out someone who is/was a member of the forum, but I am calling it how I see it. :x

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 8700187134

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... =tim662002

Seems like poor a2jeff got f*cked out of his Tsojconth win. It also appears that his porked someone else as well and looking at the fact that tauglomorigous never left feedback for him as well I would also have to assume that he never shipped him the RPGA modules either. :evil: I am sorry, but that is f*ckin bullsh*t. :evil: That is at least 2 members that he has screwed over now. What a jack-off. :evil: :evil: :evil:

I am not saying this is the case, but it is possible something happened and there is a good reason.

A ways back I bought a lot from riftvalleyman.  After over a month with no items and no contact I finally heard from him.  Turns out he was in a rather serious car accident.  He made good on everything in the end.  (since I'd heard of him and I'd also heard he knew Rhea and was a collector, I kept holding off).

Sometimes stuff happens . . . this might not be the case, but you never know. . . .

"Gleemonex makes it feel like it's seventy-two degrees in your head... all... the... time! "

Active Collector

Post Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 5:18 pm 

bclarkie wrote:This thread needed a bump anyway, and I hate to call out someone who is/was a member of the forum, but I am calling it how I see it. :x

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 8700187134

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... =tim662002

Seems like poor a2jeff got f*cked out of his Tsojconth win. It also appears that his porked someone else as well and looking at the fact that tauglomorigous never left feedback for him as well I would also have to assume that he never shipped him the RPGA modules either. :evil: I am sorry, but that is f*ckin bullsh*t. :evil: That is at least 2 members that he has screwed over now. What a jack-off. :evil: :evil: :evil:

I could be wrong, but the description matches the one I sold about a year ago.  8O

[EDIT] I just checked his feedback - it is the same.   :!:

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 5:36 pm 

OK. I had to look. It is member Tim66 and he hasn't logged in since Oct1. Now, his auction descriptions match another's from a year ago??

It is cool Jeff got his money back via Paypal. Charge backs via paypal and/or escrow is a great idea with such expensive items.

"before chuck even gets in the room, you can feel the bad-ness." -Al

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 6:59 pm 

isnt tim66 the guy who DL36 had some hassle with some time back - wasnt it over some RPGA mods as well - seem to remember that being about $900 too...

might be worth checking but before i bid on that item myself - i spoke to tim66 and DL about the previous auction. cant remember what was said now tho but i took a chance - sadly i lost out anyway but in the end it seems that it was a good thing  :?

pretty shameful stuff that - specially from someone on here. would have expected better imo, specially between mambers of the forum  :?

Are we nearly there yet?

Active Collector

Post Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:55 pm 

Adam Shultz wrote:OK. I had to look. It is member Tim66 and he hasn't logged in since Oct1. Now, his auction descriptions match another's from a year ago??

I'm sorry if I wasn't too clear - what I meant to say was that it was the same Tsojconth that I sold him a year ago.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:20 pm 

killjoy32 wrote:isnt tim66 the guy who DL36 had some hassle with some time back - wasnt it over some RPGA mods as well - seem to remember that being about $900 too...

might be worth checking but before i bid on that item myself - i spoke to tim66 and DL about the previous auction. cant remember what was said now tho but i took a chance - sadly i lost out anyway but in the end it seems that it was a good thing :?

pretty shameful stuff that - specially from someone on here. would have expected better imo, specially between mambers of the forum :?

It was for ~$800-$900, but I am pretty sure it was for one of Franks Daystar West modules.  I am sure he can confirm this for sure. :wink:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:59 pm 

I honestly don't remember this guy. Unless I'm mistaken (which I might be), it was beardeddragon, or trollandtoad, who stiffed me on the RPGA's. The Daystar never went up on eBay, I'm hesitant to put things like that up, not knowing with who it will end up. It actually went to one of the nicest guys on the board, (insert name here).

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:02 pm 

Deadlord36 wrote:I honestly don't remember this guy. Unless I'm mistaken (which I might be), it was beardeddragon, or trollandtoad, who stiffed me on the RPGA's. The Daystar never went up on eBay, I'm hesitant to put things like that up, not knowing with who it will end up. It actually went to one of the nicest guys on the board, (insert name here).

It is the artist formerly known as beardedtoad. :wink:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:03 pm 

Deadlord36 wrote:I honestly don't remember this guy. Unless I'm mistaken (which I might be), it was beardeddragon, or trollandtoad, who stiffed me on the RPGA's. The Daystar never went up on eBay, I'm hesitant to put things like that up, not knowing with who it will end up. It actually went to one of the nicest guys on the board, (insert name here).

I think you're thinking of "beardedtoad".  Does $921 sound about right?  I really need to get my notes up-to-date though. Been slacking. :wink:

YIM  

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:58 am 

If this wasn't Creep this would be a great starter set for D&D collectors

Original Dungeons and Dragons | eBay

J

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 2:24 pm 

Anybody remember the exact ebay id jonb used in his last incarnation?

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 2:34 pm 

Hey, I think it WAS beardedtoad that fuked me. Whew, I was about to drill that Fazzle auction thru the roof........

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 2:36 pm 

Deadlord36 wrote:Hey, I think it WAS beardedtoad that fuked me. Whew, I was about to drill that Fazzle auction thru the roof........

???????? :?:

What

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 2:38 pm 

afoolandhis$ wrote:Anybody remember the exact ebay id jonb used in his last incarnation?

I'll just check my blocked bidders list . . .  jonb7839   :)

"Gleemonex makes it feel like it's seventy-two degrees in your head... all... the... time! "

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 2:44 pm 

Deadlord36 wrote:Hey, I think it WAS beardedtoad that fuked me. Whew, I was about to drill that Fazzle auction thru the roof........

frank, i told you that a while back, when i was going to bid on something else and decided not to, cos i remembered that.

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 2:55 pm 

beyondthebreach wrote:
afoolandhis$ wrote:Anybody remember the exact ebay id jonb used in his last incarnation?

I'll just check my blocked bidders list . . . jonb7839  :)

Oh, yeah.  That's right.

Left for:

Negative/Neutral Feedback received by jonb7839

Left by:

Negative/Neutral Feedback left by jonb7839

There should be a tax on the use of "?" and "!".

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:07 pm 

afoolandhis$ wrote:There should be a tax on the use of "?" and "!".

Why do you say that?!?!?

(sorry; easy target on that one). :wink:

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 38 of 112123 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 110111112