Shady dealers of the past
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 4 of 11212, 3, 4, 5 ... 110111112
Author

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:47 pm 

Hehe, that sounds like a great idea.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:00 pm 

Regarding Maxwell:

Ya know...uh...this guy just reminds me of someone else....really. It's almost as if he is TGE/ETC, but morphed a bit.  I don't know what it is..but reading his comments and post give the same impression of a deranged individual.....I gotta go back and read some other things to compare, but does anyone else feel as if they have read/written to this guy?  

Speaking of vulgarity, did you see this feedback?

Exorbitant shipping and handling fees which were not listed in description.
 Buyer   iamdragrad ( 1 )   Feb-19-05 11:37  5949760587  
Reply by brucem253: Another aZZhole who wanted it sent a SPECIAL WAY. Shipping totally listed. JERK   Feb-19-05 13:35  
Follow-up by iamdragrad: 20 $US shipping prices were NOT listed. Replies with insults... I rest my case.   Feb-21-05 09:23

May Eru's light shine upon you always.

** Banned **

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:03 pm 

Had to respond to the dudlord- So how is it I shilled auctions? Got any PROOF IE irrefutable proof. I am sure you refer to tommy 9896. Guy bought alot from me and paid too. Still owes some money but a good buyer. Liked my stuff. So is that all you got?

I have shipped to everyone who has ever bought from me and given refunds as needed. So how am I screwing people?

I send what they order and ship how they PAY. No FREEBIES or nice guy crap. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.

So DUD prove I have a shill account with real actual PROOF- NOT SPECULATION. DO YOU HAVE PROOF? VIDEO MAYBE? Wheres your proof jackass?

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:23 pm 

maxwell wrote:Had to respond to the dudlord- So how is it I shilled auctions? Got any PROOF IE irrefutable proof. I am sure you refer to tommy 9896. Guy bought alot from me and paid too. Still owes some money but a good buyer. Liked my stuff. So is that all you got?

I have shipped to everyone who has ever bought from me and given refunds as needed. So how am I screwing people?

I send what they order and ship how they PAY. No FREEBIES or nice guy crap. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.

So DUD prove I have a shill account with real actual PROOF- NOT SPECULATION. DO YOU HAVE PROOF? VIDEO MAYBE? Wheres your proof jackass?

I wonder what does a guy like tommy9896 do with 20 identical D&D banners. Assuming it was not you, Maxwell, he spent well over $400 on them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 5951095265
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 5951095331
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 5951095693
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 5951095401
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 5951095559

.. and 15 more, all ending the same night.

- "When the going gets weird, the Weird turn pro."

Hunter S. Thompson (July 18, 1937 - Feb 20, 2005)

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:29 pm 

Maxie, the burden of proof is lifted when your own actions have shown, time after time, that you are a buckethead:

Charging $20 to ship a module ... 88-percent positive feedback ratio ... calling your buyers "retards" and "assholes" in a public forum ... mentioning Acaeum members by name in your lame auction postings ... your obsession, shared by no one else on these forums, about collection size ... the bizarre "I work at WoTC" episode ... should I go on? You've already compiled a stunning track record of pure idiocy; why should shilling your own auctions be that difficult to believe?

Oh, and congrats on your plan to "never return" (your own words). You managed to last about a week ... :roll:

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:32 pm 

LOL, whatever, kid. I will let eBay do the legwork. Funny, tommy bought 8 D&D banners from you? Wallpapering, was he? Sunk, sunk, sunk.
And I win. I TOLD you there would be another post from you. Glad to see you back, we need someone to be low man on the collecting totem pole here. Bring up the rear, Maxie. We all trust you, being so honest and reliable and all. From what we are told, you are very dedicated. You never leave your friend's behind.
I haven't had time to send you a picture of the den, but I think Harami has a picture of the Prismatic Wall. Ask him for it.
Shouldn't you be out making $85 an hour as a journeyman HVAC tech?

** Banned **

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:06 pm 

That my moronic friend is not what a journeyman HVAC tech makes. Look up union rates. If you would like to talk refrigeration I would be happy to make you look stupid.

Yes tommy bought alot from me, but as I asked and once again you go everyway but to where the question is DO YOU HAVE PROOF? Nah I didnt think so. Just mouth as usual. I am glad COUGAR got everything just to piss you off. BUGS YOU DON"T IT?

Not correcting my spelling? Yet. Naming members in auctions BIG DEAL- Cry to EBAY if you dont like it. You just dont get-most of you don't. I could care less if you like me or laugh at my posts or what. You dont know me, I couuld walk by you on the street and yuou would have no clue. I have been closer to TSR wizards than anyone on this board unless you have actually worked there. I do this for fun and enjoy reading the replies. I still bang my wife and play with my kids and go to the ice cream store. I have a life, this feud with you is a funny diversion DUDLORD.

So why did you buy something from me DUD? I thought my prices and shipping were to high? One other thing the only guy I have ever dealt with I can remember who had a legitamite bitch was ANEOTH and I rectified that. Your the loser with al that tough guy IF I GET ANOTHER I WILL KICK YOUR ASS EMAIL I AM ON A PLANE.

Was that supposed to make email you saying something like that so you could email ebay?

What a dork, DUDLORD and his DUDITES.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:32 pm 

maxwell wrote:I could care less if you like me or laugh at my posts or what.

Really, Max?

Is that why "never return" lasted for a week? For someone who doesn't care, you seem to have an awful lot to prove.

BTW, the expression you're looking for is "I could NOT care less." Think about it.

On a related note: Deadlord, I realize we've never met and live 3,000 miles apart, but I'm going to need some instructions if I'm to be an official minion (that's like a henchman, right?). Do we have any Plans for World Domination(TM)? Are we going to storm some castles? Maybe team up with Iuz? Kidnap some princesses? I stand ready with scale mail, a +1 dagger, and 37 silver pieces ...

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:33 pm 

Dudites. Hey, I kind of like that!
To me, my Dudites!! Defend your master!!
If I were another member here, I'd be insulted by your feeble attempt to nominate me as a leader in a leaderless forum.
I don't care about the shill bidding, that is in eBay's hands now. If tommy exists, he is an idiot. Tommy, can you hear me?
Mixwell, no one cares if you used to bang WoTC developers up the keester. No one cares who buys your stuff. No one cares much about you. No one cares what you bang, what you play with, or who. No one cares......... Once you get a little older, you will understand.
What is the auction number of this auction I supposedly won from you? The box lot? So, the auction price for the 5 boxed sets would be $52, plus $155 USPS uninsured parcel post for 3 pounds. $207, right?

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:37 pm 

Xax, the invasion will be launched on April 1. I will  personally mail all Dudites a suit of +3 splint mail, and your choice of weapon, enchanted to +4. We will all meet at Honolulu, Hawaii, and storm the mainland on foot. Casualties will be high, but we will prevail! I will personally lead the assault from the rear.
Oops, sorry, Maxie, I just realized the "assault from the rear" thing might have gotten you a bit excited. This is for Dudites only.

Collector

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:52 pm 

Maxwell, how does it feel that e-bay is looking in to ALL your activities?

To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day
To the last syllable of recorded time,
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing. Shakespeare-MacBeth

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:55 pm 

Snipe, I'd be pretty pissed if I were you. He cost you a pretty penny.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:00 pm 

Maximillion... You're back!
Now I can change my signiature again...

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:11 pm 

Not to interrupt this highly entertaining exchange, but has anyone had bad dealings with trollandtoad.com?

Two recent purchases from them were way off of their online descriptions.  One was described as shrinked, but turned out it wasn't; the other was a "true first print" PHB that turned out to be a 6th printing.

They were nice enough about refunds, though.

** Banned **

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:13 pm 

Well DUD- I didnt start this little dance with you. I asked the size of most folks collections and you jumped down my throat. So BUZZ OFF

Learn to play nice and not be a dick 24/7 and you would get along better. You make shitty comments to lots of folks here. They usually cave in and give you your just do I guess. I wont do it so your angry. Right DUD? :D

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:19 pm 

maxwell wrote:Well DUD- I didnt start this little dance with you. I asked the size of most folks collections and you jumped down my throat. So BUZZ OFF

Learn to play nice and not be a dick 24/7 and you would get along better. You make shitty comments to lots of folks here. They usually cave in and give you your just do I guess. I wont do it so your angry. Right DUD? :D

:D I think you may be wrong there Maxi-Pad... He only makes shitty comments  to you. :lol:

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:23 pm 

mbassoc2003 wrote::D I think you may be wrong there Maxi-Pad... He only makes shitty comments to you. :lol:

Ahem....

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:31 pm 

lol poor max

I still lov ya :P

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 4 of 11212, 3, 4, 5 ... 110111112