Shady dealers of the past
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 18 of 112123 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 110111112
Author

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:20 am 

d'ya know...i am still sat here confused :)

i don't remember crying about anything?

feck man if anyone thinks D&D stuff is worth crying over, they really need to get a life! so i got outbid on something....whoopy woo..... ask me if i really care? :D

feckin sad sap ...go back to getting laid by your grandma....

sheesh  :roll:

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:37 am 

killjoy32 wrote:d'ya know...i am still sat here confused :)

i don't remember crying about anything?

feck man if anyone thinks D&D stuff is worth crying over, they really need to get a life! so i got outbid on something....whoopy woo..... ask me if i really care? :D

feckin sad sap ...go back to getting laid by your grandma....

sheesh :roll:

Hoo boy, Keep has a problem.  First, he doesn't understand the definition of "shilling", obvious because of his actions on Ebay.  Second, he doesn't understand that having a date with your right hand is NOT "getting laid", because that's the ONLY date he's probably ever had. What a moron. Doesn't he understand the concept of throwing raw meat to lions? :twisted:

Mike B.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:35 am 

Isn't the keep a member?  Haven't they posted here before?  Some of that language looks familiar...

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:41 am 

afoolandhis$ wrote:Isn't the keep a member? Haven't they posted here before? Some of that language looks familiar...

No, he is not a member, although he seems strikingly similar to maxwell in his nonsensical emails. Maybe they are cousins or something. :P

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:55 pm 

BTW, how do you block a bidder from your ebay auctions?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:04 pm 

afoolandhis$ wrote:BTW, how do you block a bidder from your ebay auctions?

You have to go into my ebay and it is under sellers prefernces. You can set up a list of specific bidder that you don't want to bid and there are also certain general specifications that you can set up so that low or no feedback bidder are eith blocked entirely or limited in the bids that they can place. If you need more info, let me know and I will post it later (I am work and can't get into Ebay here. :roll: ). :wink:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:09 pm 

bclarkie wrote:
afoolandhis$ wrote:BTW, how do you block a bidder from your ebay auctions?

You have to go into my ebay and it is under sellers prefernces. You can set up a list of specific bidder that you don't want to bid and there are also certain general specifications that you can set up so that low or no feedback bidder are eith blocked entirely or limited in the bids that they can place. If you need more info, let me know and I will post it later (I am work and can't get into Ebay here. :roll: ). :wink:

Thanks, clarkie!  That should do.   :D

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:52 pm 

Check out this guy's auction, then, check his negative feedback, then once again check his auction items (near the bottom):

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& ... 6&rd=1

What an scammer, he's reselling the items he didn't send out the first time!!!!

Mike B.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 5:18 pm 

More form the KEEP. I will leave out my response as it was kind of derogatory:

aww i cant stop laughing ha ha ha ha ha haaa ha. Oh stop man, it hurts. Ok, let me catch my breath. I emailed you and stated how sad you're life is. And you think I want to fit in? you cant be that stupid. you sound as retarded as Frank. Do you know how to read. Try reading a little slower. I said go out AND GET laid. There is no try. Try reading my message again, but slower. I feel sorry for you dorks, I dont want to be one of you. Oh god, Im laughing so hard, Im tearing up. awww. you're the one who said you would be sitting watching my ebay, I dont care about you, never did. Your just one of millions of Ebay'rs, that's all. It's just D&D stuff you dork. Your really dont realize that you dont have a life, do you? You poor sad lonly person. Hey Im serious....I really do feel bad for you and the group. You know if you go out you might make some friends and maybe meet a girl. Just dont be so jerky. Anyway, off to go finnish making my 1G for today and go see one of my girl friends. Hey, if you look at my feeeback, I bought some pictures of two girls. The little blond Ive met on that beach, if you know what I mean. My buddy Emailed me about them. The other one wants to meet me, but....I go for the more model type.

Hey, have a good one!

Kevin

I am actually not even going to bother to respond to this retard any more. How pathetic can someone be? He actually admitted to BUYING pictures of girls on Ebay. 8O :roll:    I love how guys like him, who you can clearly tell can't get some ass, are always trying to accuse others of not getting any.  Personally, I have never had any trouble, so I would never even think to say that to someone else. It is almost always the tell-tale sign. I also do have a sneaking suspicion that he may now be one of our new members that has yet to post anything, but he just lurks. :wink:

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:13 pm 

bclarkie wrote:More form the KEEP. I will leave out my response as it was kind of derogatory:

aww i cant stop laughing ha ha ha ha ha haaa ha. Oh stop man, it hurts. Ok, let me catch my breath. I emailed you and stated how sad you're life is. And you think I want to fit in? you cant be that stupid. you sound as retarded as Frank. Do you know how to read. Try reading a little slower. I said go out AND GET laid. There is no try. Try reading my message again, but slower. I feel sorry for you dorks, I dont want to be one of you. Oh god, Im laughing so hard, Im tearing up. awww. you're the one who said you would be sitting watching my ebay, I dont care about you, never did. Your just one of millions of Ebay'rs, that's all. It's just D&D stuff you dork. Your really dont realize that you dont have a life, do you? You poor sad lonly person. Hey Im serious....I really do feel bad for you and the group. You know if you go out you might make some friends and maybe meet a girl. Just dont be so jerky. Anyway, off to go finnish making my 1G for today and go see one of my girl friends. Hey, if you look at my feeeback, I bought some pictures of two girls. The little blond Ive met on that beach, if you know what I mean. My buddy Emailed me about them. The other one wants to meet me, but....I go for the more model type.

Hey, have a good one!

Kevin

I am actually not even going to bother to respond to this retard any more. How pathetic can someone be? He actually admitted to BUYING pictures of girls on Ebay. 8O :roll:  I love how guys like him, who you can clearly tell can't get some ass, are always trying to accuse others of not getting any. Personally, I have never had any trouble, so I would never even think to say that to someone else. It is almost always the tell-tale sign. I also do have a sneaking suspicion that he may now be one of our new members that has yet to post anything, but he just lurks. :wink:
His grammar sounds familiar...I think he has posted before under a different name....

May Eru's light shine upon you always.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:41 pm 

morgansurname wrote: His grammar sounds familiar...I think he has posted before under a different name....

I was thinking the same thing.

Anyway, looks like Aneoth's MM might be in good hands after all:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... eName=WDVW

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:58 pm 

morgansurname wrote:His grammar sounds familiar...I think he has posted before under a different name....

Truthfully it actually mirrors closely the way those niccolofriedrich/zabe73/paradert/nancyg/marladawn idiots wrote. They(the 2 of them) were actually both from that same area of California IIRC, and so maybe he is one of them. :idea: The more I think about it, the more I am starting to think that you are maybe right. I also still think that he may have reregistered under a new screen name over the last few days, but like I said before he has yet to post anything.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 12:18 am 

Hi All, So is this something I should stay far away from? I was thinking about trying to sweet talk the boss, er wife into letting me bid on it.

JP

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:28 am 

pleveich wrote:Hi All, So is this something I should stay far away from? I was thinking about trying to sweet talk the boss, er wife into letting me bid on it.

JP

I would strongly suggest that you stay away. :wink:

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:39 am 

Talk about shady dealers, look at this auction and look at the buyer:
cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& ... 5955576246

Seems harmless enough when you look at it, until of course you now see these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 53095&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 53608&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 54153&rd=1
:evil: :evil: :evil:

I even asked a question about it yesterday afternnon:
Dear wlwolz,

Dear seller, I was looking at this item in your auction as well as a few of your other shrinkwrap items. I was wondering in particular about this item as well as G1 and G2, being that these items were never sold individually and were only sold in the Siver Anniversary Box set. Could you please clarify how these are in shrink? Thanks for your time, Brian

Needless to say I have yet to receive a response. :roll: Nothing like reshrinking items and selling them as new. :evil: :evil: :evil:
Of course he has a bunch of other shrinked modules like this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 39603&rd=1

With this in the description:
I bought this module used at a used bookstore sometime back. It was shrinkwrapped then and I never opened it. I do know it to be complete and all there.

Gee, I wonder how he knows it thay are complete if he bought them at a used bookstore and never opened them. :roll:

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun May 01, 2005 4:24 am 

bclarkie wrote:With this in the description:
I bought this module used at a used bookstore sometime back. It was shrinkwrapped then and I never opened it. I do know it to be complete and all there.

Gee, I wonder how he knows it thay are complete if he bought them at a used bookstore and never opened them. :roll:

Gee. I think I'll put my shrinkwrapped White Dwarf issue 1 on eBay.

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Prolific Collector
Subweb Admin
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun May 01, 2005 4:58 am 

Wow, that's pretty low. :P After looking at those pictures in his auctions and seeing that shrink wrap line near the top of the modules all crooked and on the front of the book, no less... I've worked with shrink wrap machines and that's usually a good sign of an amateurish wrap job. What a slime! And not the cute Dragon Quest slimes, either, but more like an ochre jelly or brown pudding.

Waterdeep? Never heard of it.

-Factol Pentar, Doomguard

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sun May 01, 2005 3:27 pm 

bclarkie wrote:He claims he never realized that they were not sold seperatley himself, but has now modified his listing, so it looks like everything worked out in the end :wink:

Heh, heh... Well done there, but did you notice his text?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 5191753095
"People are informing me that these three modules where never new in shrinkwrap and that they came in a box set. When I purchased them from a bookstore I was told they where new. I guess there's a sucker born everyday."

Guess that's what people get for casually using (/borrowing) grading systems where "shrinkwrapped = new" is implied (to those people who don't bother to research further...).

Good result still. thx. :)

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 18 of 112123 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 110111112