Shady dealers of the past
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 18 of 112123 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 110111112
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:37 am 

draco76 wrote:

um only took what 5.5 years and he will be back under a new name in a week with a better feedback rating to ruin ;)

Yeah...I know...but it felt good.  I was using almost all of my Ebay emails each day (I would wait until about 2300) and email recent negatives.  I asked them all to report the company.  What a freaking joke!!!  Hmmm...I wonder if he has family in Virginia?? :roll:  8O

May Eru's light shine upon you always.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 5:32 pm 

Wow. I started writing this post in "Interesting Items" -- then "Laughable Items" -- now it seems I'll need to post it here, having just seen this guy's feedback rating... 8O

Sometimes there's just no explaining something to a seller:
cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&a ... otohosting
The Seller wrote:The picture there is the picture on the box

Swing and a miss. If you look at the picture, you can clearly tell it's a first print photo (I believe it's the Acaeum 1st print photo), whereas the seller describes it as having 1001 on the box and a wizard logo.  :roll:

Now, this could be yet another newbie seller, but who knows.
I'm also getting some wicked deja vu here, this look familiar (see bclarkie's post, above)?

YIM  

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 5:39 pm 

deimos3428 wrote:Wow. I started writing this post in "Interesting Items" -- then "Laughable Items" -- now it seems I'll need to post it here, having just seen this guy's feedback rating... 8O

The Seller wrote:The picture there is the picture on the box

Swing and a miss. If you look at the picture, you can clearly tell it's a first print photo (I believe it's the Acaeum 1st print photo), whereas the seller describes it as having 1001 on the box and a wizard logo. :roll:

I'm also getting some wicked deja vu here, this look familiar (see bclarkie's post, above)?

Once again, just like the other seller, it is also described as having B1 in it which means at best its a 4th printing. :roll:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 10:50 pm 

Not quite a 'Shady Dealer' but catch the keyword/phrases in this one..
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ... 5187393426

..not sure but I think he may have missed one or two. :wink:

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:07 am 

AdderMcOne wrote:Not quite a 'Shady Dealer' but catch the keyword/phrases in this one..
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ... 5187393426

..not sure but I think he may have missed one or two. :wink:

I think I did the same thing once or twice in the beginning!!

Not anymore though after having some auctions pulled

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 6:23 am 

Thats a copy of the other auction almost verbatum, picture and all.  Who knows if youll even get anything from this guy.

bclarkie wrote:
deimos3428 wrote:Wow. I started writing this post in "Interesting Items" -- then "Laughable Items" -- now it seems I'll need to post it here, having just seen this guy's feedback rating... 8O

Swing and a miss. If you look at the picture, you can clearly tell it's a first print photo (I believe it's the Acaeum 1st print photo), whereas the seller describes it as having 1001 on the box and a wizard logo. :roll:

Once again, just like the other seller, it is also described as having B1 in it which means at best its a 4th printing. :roll:

"What can I get for $10?"

"Mint Rare and Shrinkwrapped-just pick that bar of soap up for us pls, we love you long time!"

YIM  

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 6:44 pm 

Has anyone noticed that the seller keepontheborderlands, who ostensibly was selling his Warriors of Mars due to money issues, is now buying up D&D items? It still amazes me how dense some people can be. They truly think that just because no one can see them face-to-face that their motives and lies can't be figured out. Shit, if anything it is EASIER to debunk someone online. There are thousands of people watching every move.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:01 pm 

Badmike wrote:
draco76 wrote:
damn he has sold that lot 3 times now lol

This is starting to get pretty damn funny.....

Mike B.

This gets more ridiculous by the minute. This guy left me positve feedback today for the most recent auction that I won, but I never paid for it(unless of course you consider the first time I paid).

feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?View ... amp;de=off

I have a sneaking suspicion this is probably a delay tactic so that folks dont realize that they are getting ripped off. :evil: Worst part is, he never even responded to my follow up email in regards to the invoice he sent him, saying he stole from me. :roll:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 7:15 am 

bclarkie wrote:
Badmike wrote:

This is starting to get pretty damn funny.....

Mike B.

This gets more ridiculous by the minute. This guy left me positve feedback today for the most recent auction that I won, but I never paid for it(unless of course you consider the first time I paid).

I have a sneaking suspicion this is probably a delay tactic so that folks dont realize that they are getting ripped off. :evil: Worst part is, he never even responded to my follow up email in regards to the invoice he sent him, saying he stole from me. :roll:
It could also be that he left feedback in the hope that you would reciprocate in a positive manner without realizing you had not received the item as of yet  :roll:

May Eru's light shine upon you always.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 9:00 am 

bclarkie wrote:This gets more ridiculous by the minute. This guy left me positve feedback today for the most recent auction that I won, but I never paid for it(unless of course you consider the first time I paid).

And what are eBay saying about all this? I suppose they gave you the usual line about them not giving a f@ck because they've already got their cut?

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 12:32 pm 

mbassoc2003 wrote:
bclarkie wrote:This gets more ridiculous by the minute. This guy left me positve feedback today for the most recent auction that I won, but I never paid for it(unless of course you consider the first time I paid).

And what are eBay saying about all this? I suppose they gave you the usual line about them not giving a f@ck because they've already got their cut?

So far, all that I have gotten is their BS form letter from them saying that they are examining this matter and will take approproate action depending on their investigation...blah....blah....blah............... :roll:

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 1:13 am 

Well, well, look what keepontheborderlands sent:

Hey, Im back up. Thanks for writting Ebay. I bought from someone who bought from me. Boy, glad I got that cleared up, 'wew' :) found your hidding place on acaeum. found what you have been saying. wow, i cant stop laughing at you and killjoy32 and harami2000 and bclarkie. you know what, I didnt know your life was that bad. Im really sorry :( all is forgiven :) and tell killjoy32 ill try not to outbid him on auctions. I now know how much it means to him. have a good one :)

What a noob..........

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 1:42 am 

Deadlord36 wrote:and tell killjoy32 ill try not to outbid him on auctions. I now know how much it means to him. have a good one :)

What a noob..........

eh wtf? ohhhhh right, this guy just sent me an ebay msg earlier and didnt have a clue what it was about.

being outbid? feck i get outbid all the time - its no biggie - i will always get something i want in the end.

*shrugs and goes back to doing other stuff*

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 6:57 am 

Well, I got a second message from him as well. Here it is, as well as my response again:

Well for somebody who has such a fantastic life and all, you sure do seem to have a lot of time on your hands to be emailing everyone your pathetic attempts to try and fit in. . It seems maybe you should focus more of your time trying to get laid, because it is pretty evident that you dont get laid much now, and it certainly doesn't seem to help sitting at your computer and sending unsolicited emails to people you don't even know through EBay. So keep up the good work there pal it may work out for you in the end.

BTW, You are a shill.
----- Original Message -----
To: Brian Clark
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2005 1:44 AM
Subject: Re: Question from eBay Member

no, I bought from someone who bought from me. But poor Frank just sits there and watches my Ebay and waits. I always put him in his place. Its so easy :). But after I found out what you guys do, I had no idea how pitiful you all were. Ya, that be great if you just sit there at your computer and watch my Ebay while Imp out getting laid! Oh and make sure to tell killjoy32 not to cry about me out bidding him on auctions. Just let me know what items he is bidding on and I wont bid. It's just D&D stuff. no big deal. aww man, I just cant stop laughing at you guys. I had no idea how sad people could be. Well, hopefully you will get a life. I really do hope you the best. It looks like such a sad life you guys live.

Good luck and god bless :)

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2005 7:57 PM
Subject: Re: Question from eBay Member

Yeah, I will be sure to do that. BTW, has was your suspension for shilling anyway? I'll be keeping an eye on your auctions for you just to make that doesn't happen again. ;o)
To:
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2005 10:29 PM
Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] Question from eBay Member

This email was sent by an eBay member via eBay's email forwarding system. If you reply to the email, your response will go directly to the member and not through eBay.

Message From eBay Member

Marketplace Safety Tip

If this email is an offer to sell an item without winning it on the eBay Web site (including Second Chance Offers sent through this email system) please do not respond to the sender.
These "outside-of-eBay" transactions are unsafe and not covered by eBay purchase protection programs.

Never pay for your eBay item using instant cash transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram.
These payment methods are unsafe when paying someone you do not know.

If this email is inappropriate or violates eBay policy, please help protect other eBay community members by reporting it to us immediately.

Dear bclarkie,

Hey, how you doing? read what you said on the acaeum. I cant stop laughing. Hey, say hi to deadlord36 and the rest for me, thanks:)

Please respond to the question on eBay by clicking the button below.

Thank you,
keepontheborderlands

What a schmuck. :roll:

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:20 am 

d'ya know...i am still sat here confused :)

i don't remember crying about anything?

feck man if anyone thinks D&D stuff is worth crying over, they really need to get a life! so i got outbid on something....whoopy woo..... ask me if i really care? :D

feckin sad sap ...go back to getting laid by your grandma....

sheesh  :roll:

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:37 am 

killjoy32 wrote:d'ya know...i am still sat here confused :)

i don't remember crying about anything?

feck man if anyone thinks D&D stuff is worth crying over, they really need to get a life! so i got outbid on something....whoopy woo..... ask me if i really care? :D

feckin sad sap ...go back to getting laid by your grandma....

sheesh :roll:

Hoo boy, Keep has a problem.  First, he doesn't understand the definition of "shilling", obvious because of his actions on Ebay.  Second, he doesn't understand that having a date with your right hand is NOT "getting laid", because that's the ONLY date he's probably ever had. What a moron. Doesn't he understand the concept of throwing raw meat to lions? :twisted:

Mike B.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:35 am 

Isn't the keep a member?  Haven't they posted here before?  Some of that language looks familiar...

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:41 am 

afoolandhis$ wrote:Isn't the keep a member? Haven't they posted here before? Some of that language looks familiar...

No, he is not a member, although he seems strikingly similar to maxwell in his nonsensical emails. Maybe they are cousins or something. :P

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 18 of 112123 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 110111112