Shady dealers of the past
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 97 of 112123 ... 94, 95, 96, 97, 98 ... 110111112
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:12 am 

I'm sobering up here, where did he go  :P

"Ah, you seek meaning? Then listen to the music, not the song."

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:30 am 

I don't think he could see you behind the cans, and decided to leave whenyou didn't answer. :lol:

Now you take extra care not to knock over that impressive pyamid of cans you've got going there :wink:

"Don't tempt me, I can resist anything but temptation"

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:08 pm 

AdderMcOne wrote:I don't think he could see you behind the cans, and decided to leave whenyou didn't answer. :lol:

Now you take extra care not to knock over that impressive pyamid of cans you've got going there :wink:

Hey leave some for me  8O

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:41 am 

Don't worry Improv, I'm sure there's a slab of 'XXXX' in the back of the fridge somewhere's  :wink:  :lol:

"Don't tempt me, I can resist anything but temptation"

JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:27 pm 

anybody recognise this?

eBay listings

Looks as shady as hell to me 8O

couldnt be the pussycat could it? :twisted:  :roll:

Both from Portsmouth I wonder..........?

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:53 pm 

Cushionsnbeans wrote:anybody recognise this?

eBay listings

Looks as shady as hell to me 8O

couldnt be the pussycat could it? :twisted:  :roll:

Both from Portsmouth I wonder..........?

What is shady about it?

Most definitely an incarnation of Cougie's

Why is it that you can only see the items for sale by doing an advanced search by seller with the completesd in 30 days checked?

Anyway here is the link to the 400+ auctions that the "Princess Freya" has up:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?M ... ompleted=1

At least he spelled out VGC  :roll:
and still using the good old scanner...cheapskate

"I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:57 pm 

Looks like all he did was take spippets from his standard listing drival...
...and still could not bother to spell check it...dumbass!

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:58 pm 

:lol:

I guess Cougie is starting over to try and beat his Rep.  Busted and he hasn't even complete one sale yet. :D   You'd think that he would have least been smart enough to change the terms and conditions of his freaking auction descriptions. :roll:  :roll:  :roll:    You know this is so good, it defintely deserves its own thread............

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:05 pm 

Oh yeah, don't forget everyone to put littleprincessfreya on your blocked lists. :D

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:28 pm 

bclarkie wrote:I guess Cougie is starting over to try and beat his Rep.

I wonder, though. I mean, we all now what a truly awful, vindictive, immature, greedy, and pathetic POS Cougie is ... but, bottom line, his current stats are nowhere near the danger zone for a seller (and, yes, I realize how often he uses the "mutual withdraw" feature, which is just about the poorest eBay policy of the past five years).

Honestly, why would anyone run away from a 7,000 score and a 99.3 ratio? Both of those numbers are better than my own, for example, and I have no trouble at all getting plenty of bids and dozens of watchers for my items. And there's no way I'd ever choose to start over, either.

Something's not adding up for me here. Our villainous feline is up to something ... I just have no idea what. On the surface, this move makes no sense.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:34 pm 

Xaxaxe wrote:I wonder, though. I mean, we all now what a truly awful, vindictive, immature, greedy, and pathetic POS Cougie is ... but, bottom line, his current stats are nowhere near the danger zone for a seller (and, yes, I realize how often he uses the "mutual withdraw" feature, which is just about the poorest eBay policy of the past five years).

Honestly, why would anyone run away from a 7,000 score and a 99.3 ratio? Both of those numbers are better than my own, for example, and I have ]no trouble at all getting plenty of bids and dozens of watchers for my items. And there's no way I'd ever choose to start over, either.

Something's not adding up for me here. Our villainous feline is up to something ... I just have no idea what. On the surface, this move makes no sense.

The thing about the Coug though that does not reflect in his feedback rating is all the sellers out there that have him blocked from their auctions.  That and the fact, as evidenced by his contacts with sellers about people trying to ward them off selling to him because of his M-Bag scam(which amazingly enough has not happened once since he was outed here for it. Must be a coincidence :roll: ) I imagine if Coug is creating a new ID, it is to help hide from his past transgressions as a buyer plain and simple.  I am figuring that this new ID he has is only running auctions now so that he can boost he feedback score enough so that he can be seen as a more legitamate buyer for the future.  After his feedback score with this new ID is sufficient enough, he will resume selling under Cougarrinard and use this new ID as his buying ID.  That way its harder to show people his previous negs for theft via M-Bag and it also helps him bid on all those sellers that already have him blocked from his auctions.

Last edited by bclarkie on Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:35 pm 

Xaxaxe wrote:I wonder, though. I mean, we all now what a truly awful, vindictive, immature, greedy, and pathetic POS Cougie is ... but, bottom line, his current stats are nowhere near the danger zone for a seller (and, yes, I realize how often he uses the "mutual withdraw" feature, which is just about the poorest eBay policy of the past five years).

Honestly, why would anyone run away from a 7,000 score and a 99.3 ratio? Both of those numbers are better than my own, for example, and I have no trouble at all getting plenty of bids and dozens of watchers for my items. And there's no way I'd ever choose to start over, either.

Hold on .. you are trying to make sense of the actions of someone who doesn't make sense.  8O

Don't forget this is the same person who tried to corner the H1 market.  :evil:

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:40 pm 

I should also note that him using a new buyer ID to circumvent previous blocks placed by sellers on his Cougarrinard ID is a blatant violation of Ebays policies:

Unwelcome and malicious buying policy

So if Coug starts showing up on peoples auctions that have previously blocked him, it will defintely be a way of getting his sorry ass booted from Ebay. :twisted:

Last edited by bclarkie on Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:52 pm 

That would be a Cougie-like move, so we can only hope he really is that much of a brain-donor.

Better yet ... but this would be too good to be true ... would be if he was actually stupid enough to shill one account with the other. That would be breaking the cardinal rule that even eBay n0ObZoRz know about.

But he's not that stupid. The Coug is a raging, swollen, infected a**hole, but he also has a survivor's instinct.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:01 pm 

Xaxaxe wrote:But he's not that stupid. The Coug is a raging, swollen, infected a**hole, but he also has a survivor's instinct.

I wouldn't give him that much credit. The guy taped used postage stamps to boxes to ship them.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:19 pm 

Being only a moderate collector of a very specific set of products, I encountered Cougie on Ebay before discovering the, ah, wealth of lore to be be found on him here.  He just seemed like a guy with loads of stuff for sale.  To be fair, he delivered the goods promptly and in the condition described.  On the other hand I had to get through any number of his vile, caps-locked, shrieking emails in reply to any questions I had first (which I'm sure comes as no surprise to anyone, lol).  I finished my business with him and vowed never to deal with him ever again.

So imagine my surprise when, shortly after that, I started reading the threads here and discovered that he is something of a celebrity.  It was good to know that I wasn't imagining it - he really was a rather odious character after all.

Now I run searches here on any seller before committing to buy from them.  Such is the lesson that Cougie teaches.  It only takes one rotten apple...

Thankfully everyone else I've dealt with has been top-notch :).

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:21 pm 

Kamelion wrote:Being only a moderate collector of a very specific set of products, I encountered Cougie on Ebay before discovering the, ah, wealth of lore to be be found on him here.  He just seemed like a guy with loads of stuff for sale.  To be fair, he delivered the goods promptly and in the condition described.  On the other hand I had to get through any number of his vile, caps-locked, shrieking emails in reply to any questions I had first (which I'm sure comes as no surprise to anyone, lol).  I finished my business with him and vowed never to deal with him ever again.

So imagine my surprise when, shortly after that, I started reading the threads here and discovered that he is something of a celebrity.  It was good to know that I wasn't imagining it - he really was a rather odious character after all.

Now I run searches here on any seller before committing to buy from them.  Such is the lesson that Cougie teaches.  It only takes one rotten apple...

Thankfully everyone else I've dealt with has been top-notch :).

If the Shady Sellers thread has a rock star equivalent, it would surely be the Coug.  :D  

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:43 pm 

Badmike wrote:
If the Shady Sellers thread has a rock star equivalent, it would surely be the Coug.  :D  

Mike B.

He already thinks he is  8O

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 97 of 112123 ... 94, 95, 96, 97, 98 ... 110111112