Shady dealers of the past
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 85 of 112123 ... 82, 83, 84, 85, 86 ... 110111112
Author

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:47 pm 

Deadlord39 wrote:If you spend $70 that easily without knowing what you are buying and what it is worth, you get what you deserve. Not that CougarRetard isn't doing wrong, but the buyer has to assume some responsibility as well.

You're right and I wouldn't shed a tear for someone who purchased it, but I am always quite irked at the pettiness at this kind of tactic.  It one thing to ask a very high price . . . or offer a very small amount for an item worth more.  But to try to pawn off a partial, incomplete item that was ripped out of another item it just very pathetic.

"Gleemonex makes it feel like it's seventy-two degrees in your head... all... the... time! "

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:56 pm 

What bothers me about the item is that I feel he is trying to represent it as something else.

"VGC TOURNAMENT MODULE STILL INSIDE POLY AND MAILING COVER RARE"

Knowing the product this sounds like it is still inside the Polyhedron magazine and the magazine has a mailing cover (and there were probably thousands produced).  To someone who does not know the item , would probably think this is a tournament module that got shipped to some con inside a poly bag with a mailing cover and no one used it so it is still inside the bag.  In this case, there is maybe 10 around.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:59 pm 

I couldn't resist visiting his "about me" page.  That is some hilarious shit, this in particular:

FINALLY, right at the bottom where they belong .... If the idiots who watch me so closely from a very minor web site bothered to do any research instead of justing thinking they knew it all they would know they have been wrong continually and not just about this, never mind, jealousy is a terrible thing. I do pity & forgive them all. Lets see if they laugh out loud now? If some people spent less time watching my business and actually doing their own they may have more reasonable ratings. Its great to know I have sold more items (NOTE THATS ITEMS NOT RATINGS ~perhaps get someone to read that part to you if you belong to that web site as you clearly cannot read it yourself?) on ebay than all their combined pitiful entire web site members jealous efforts. (note I do not include Guido as part of your web site ~ & still dont) You are all gutless wonders. I would not mind so much if I had actually had any dealings with them? But its all third party gossip, and wrong. Glad to answer any questions if they can face their being wrong, which I doubt? I WANT TO THANK THEM FOR DRIVING PEOPLE TO MY SALES, Of course I have the laregst sales of D&D in UK, anyone can see that. Not everyone is educated beyond their intelligence. AND SAY SORRY FOR NOT ADVERTISING THEIRS AND WILL STOP TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT THEM WHEN THEY STOP TELLING LIES ABOUT ME. LOL. At present I have no time or need to join your pathetic & SMALL site. thanks for invite but I dont have to justify anything to you losers. check our sales ~ maybe try more work less bitching, and you'll do better. I may not ever visit again, so that will annouy you more I think? one less viewer? down to 15 now LOL.

Believe me, one thing I would never want to be is "annouyed" by suger-retard.  I think there were photos of that act on the same website that had the DMG/MM pics...

Let mirth prevail!

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:26 pm 

What I dont get is how someone who professes to not care one single bit about anything anyone on this forum says about him sure does seem to spend a lot of time defending himself from all of the derogatory comments that are made.  If he really thought that he was the impregnable fortress of a seller that he says he is, he should be posting the URL for The Acaeum all over his about me page telling people to judge for themselves.

How many of the thousands of people that have bought from him does he think actually know about this site anyway?

Perception is reality Dave.  You suck.  :P

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:45 pm 

Not everyone is educated beyond their intelligence.

Is he saying that he is educated beyond his intelligence or that people from this site are educated past their intelligence? I'm still trying to work out if it's an insult or a compliment. I suppose that means I'm not educated past my intelligence? I better go with compliment. Thank you.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:20 pm 

Beyondthebreach wrote:It's a very sad thing when someone would so blatantly put their own desires for money ahead of any concern for someone else's financial situation.

That's Cougie, nicely summed up. His entire self-image is based upon: 1. money; 2. his disturbing obsession with his feedback score.

DM Dave will laugh (on his way to the bank, no doubt) if he manages to rip off an unsuspecting buyer. Then he'll mock the guy for being a "n00b" if he starts asking questions. And let's not even talk about the retaliatory feedback that he would be sure to post ...

He's a terrible, terrible person. All due respect and all that, but I don't get why anyone on this site defends him. I just don't see it.

There's good news, though. There's a big, big wheel that's rolling out there ... it's a wheel called "karma" ... and when it finally gets to Cougie, he is going to just get crushed under its treads.  :P  :)  :D  :lol:

Kingofpain89 wrote:What I dont get is how someone who professes to not care one single bit about anything anyone on this forum says about him sure does seem to spend a lot of time defending himself from all of the derogatory comments that are made.

Oh, he cares. He cares a great deal. I'd guess he's our #1 lurker.

**waves both middle fingers at Cougie**

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:26 pm 

What is it with me and these f*king pdfers:

** expired/removed eBay auction **

Why is it that they seem to like to try and libel me.  :roll:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:36 pm 

bclarkie wrote:What is it with me and these f*king pdfers:

Why is it that they seem to like to try and libel me.  :roll:

That's hilarious.   :lol:

"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
--H.L. Mencken

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:39 pm 

NetRodent wrote:
That's hilarious.   :lol:

Well, he's really up shit creek now.

As a matter of fact somebody BIN one of his auctions for me, I need his home address, but I can't get involved in that auction without risking myself.  Don't worry about  a neg as he is not going to be on Ebay long enough to give it.

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:54 pm 

Were those listings changed? I'm not seeing where he mentions you, BC, or the Acaeum. Or it's possible there's a joke somewhere I'm not seeing.

He's got two more running as I type this ... are you still looking for folks to BIN him?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:00 pm 

Xaxaxe wrote:Were those listings changed? I'm not seeing where he mentions you, BC, or the Acaeum. Or it's possible there's a joke somewhere I'm not seeing.

He's got two more running as I type this ... are you still looking for folks to BIN him?

No, He took one down and then relisited it without the libel.  I already have a screen shot of it as proof. Hold off a bit on the BIN though, I will let you know.  FWIW, the moron still left what he believes to be my home address in both of his listings, although its wrong, its an address that Ilived at 15 years ago.  Last night, after I listed his original Ebay auctions here, I sent him a note that his auctions were illegal.  He repsonded in typical internet Conan style of, "If I knew your address, I'd come there kick your ass." Well, I said okay tough guy, here it is come get me. Well, he bitched out and and started making excuses, so I just left it alone.  That was of course until tonight when I saw that he had put up two auctions with my Ebay User handle in it.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:04 pm 

bclarkie wrote:FWIW, the moron still left what he believes to be my home address in both of his listings, although its wrong, its an address that Ilived at 15 years ago.

Oh, man ... what a TOOL. This guy needs to be shut down.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:04 pm 

Looks like someone's already knocked off one of the BINs...

Let mirth prevail!

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:11 pm 

Also looks like someone shit their pants seconds after that bid was placed:

eBay.com Item Bid History

Seems as though Internet Conan lurks here at the site.

Let mirth prevail!

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:13 pm 

bombadil wrote:Also looks like someone shit their pants seconds after that bid was placed:

eBay.com Item Bid History

Seems as though Internet Conan lurks here at the site.

Nah, I have him running for cover now, I told him I was contacting my attorney.  Which if he wouldn't have changed the auction, I would have really done.

Thanks for the bid tho' :wink: .  I am just waiting for the email of apology now.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:15 pm 

Don't thank me, thank Hugh.   :wink:

I was wondering when he would come out of retirement.

Let mirth prevail!

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:21 pm 

The same thing happened when I called that idiot on the phone last year. Of course, I got a recorder. I left my address and phone number, and told him I'd be happy to fly out and meet him, or pay to fly him here so we could hash out the problem face to face. He never responded. I don't remember if it was Maxine or some other Web Superman, but I believe the moron even posted his number here.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:09 pm 

bombadil wrote:Don't thank me, thank Hugh.   :wink:

I was wondering when he would come out of retirement.

Two names that always make me giggle like a schoolboy when I see them:

Tight Ass Games.

Hugh Gee Rection.

Giggle.

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 85 of 112123 ... 82, 83, 84, 85, 86 ... 110111112