Shady dealers of the past
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 9 of 112123 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 110111112
Author

Active Collector

Post Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 1:35 am 

Well, I suppose I have 2-3 listings for the "Shadiest Dealer" of the week so far, I'll prob. have to go with Mr.Trolland toad--but then again, if he really does give fast refunds no questions asked, thats actually being honest.
I paid for a bunch of auctions the other day (different dealer) and one module was not sent--it was only worth about $6, but it is the principle right? I gave feedback on everything but the one I did not recieve and contacted the seller, should I do anything else? Is it worth it? I've been doing business with him for about 2 years now actually--and this has never happened. Any suggesstions?

(We now return to our regularly scheduled verbal assualt conflict main event!!!")

** Banned **

Post Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 1:39 am 

Yes - the time for jokes is long past.; I have your address Deadlord36 and I am prepared to kick your fucking ass. Come to SEATTLE WA. No cannot do that. Pussy. I will  beat your behind. You are a world class pussy.

I would kick your ass motherfucker. your a douchebag and I would rape your rape your kids and fuck them in the ass and bite there tongues out of their mouths.
So fuck you.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 1:39 am 

Assault.
I would get in touch with him and let him know. 2 years is a long time to be dealing with someone. I'm sure it was just a mistake.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 1:41 am 

belial418 wrote:I've been doing business with him for about 2 years now

Two years is pretty good in the Internet Age. It sounds like it might be an honest oversight; I'd play it cool and let things shake out. Just my .02, of course.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 1:41 am 

belial418 wrote:Well, I suppose I have 2-3 listings for the "Shadiest Dealer" of the week so far, I'll prob. have to go with Mr.Trolland toad--but then again, if he really does give fast refunds no questions asked, thats actually being honest.
I paid for a bunch of auctions the other day (different dealer) and one module was not sent--it was only worth about $6, but it is the principle right? I gave feedback on everything but the one I did not recieve and contacted the seller, should I do anything else? Is it worth it? I've been doing business with him for about 2 years now actually--and this has never happened. Any suggesstions?

(We now return to our regularly scheduled verbal assualt conflict main event!!!")

Well, I would definitely contact the seller first. Sometimes, particularly with newer sellers and large sellers, things sometimes get overlooked. Most times, it is purely an honest mistake. I would definitely email them first and inquire, then depending on the response(or lack there of :evil: ) you get should determine your next action.

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Active Collector

Post Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 2:48 am 

maxwell wrote:Yes - the time for jokes is long past.; I have your address Deadlord36 and I am prepared to kick your fucking ass. Come to SEATTLE WA. No cannot do that. Pussy. I will beat your behind. You are a world class pussy.

I would kick your ass motherfucker. your a douchebag and I would rape your rape your kids and fuck them in the ass and bite there tongues out of their mouths.
So fuck you.

Give it a rest, genius.

If you were so tough, you would nto be making threats on message boards, but instead show up and actually do something.

You also repeated "rape your" in your rant.

What a joke.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:13 am 

No honour?
No integrity?
I honestly can't see Maxi-Pad as a Gulf War vet, can you?
Maybe a camel. :D

That's it, isn't it!
Maxi-Pad.. Did you spend too much time as a camel?
You know... Being f*cked in the ass by arabs?

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:54 am 

bclarkie wrote:
belial418 wrote:Well, I suppose I have 2-3 listings for the "Shadiest Dealer" of the week so far, I'll prob. have to go with Mr.Trolland toad--but then again, if he really does give fast refunds no questions asked, thats actually being honest.

Well, I would definitely contact the seller first. Sometimes, particularly with newer sellers and large sellers, things sometimes get overlooked. Most times, it is purely an honest mistake. I would definitely email them first and inquire, then depending on the response(or lack there of :evil: ) you get should determine your next action.

I haven't yet returned the 6th printing PHB that was listed as a true first, so I can't comment on their refund policy.  But I can say that they sent me a FedEx bill of lading within two days of my complaint.  They seem pretty nice on the phone, but my 2 experiences and those of Belial make me wonder why they're so often way off on their item descriptions.  I'm just going to stay away from them from now on.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:30 pm 

Wow. 8 pages and maybe 4 or 5 shady dealers. A new thread expressedly  for this purpose might be a good idea.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 8:00 pm 

Deadlord36 wrote:Draco, the time for interjecting jokes is long gone. Whether or not you like Maxie, he is toast. You begin to make me suspect something weird, you have been a huge supporter of his, even now.

lol I'm just trying to make peace :P

Can't we all just get along?

If it makes you feel better I love you to Dreadlord  :wink:

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:40 pm 

bclarkie wrote:Oh, I stand corrected. Tommy9896 has since bid on another auction and won:

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& ... 5166126755

Oh, and look who he outbid:

offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBid ... 5166126755

Guess somebody didn't feel like paying for that one cause he got bid to his "MAX", definitely a pun intended.

Oh, and for the curious here is TOMMY9896's bidding history, 2 pages:

cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPI ... mp;rows=25

cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBidI ... &all=1

Sorry to bring back bad memories, but just in case anyone had any doubt maxwell was a shill, here is result of the last auction that tommy9896 won that he convienently beat out maxwell for at the very end:

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& ... 5166126755

Hmm... deadbeat bidder, now I am really suprised to see that. :roll:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:22 pm 

While waiting for some files to download, I decided to read this thread.

WOW

I am used to flame wars and insults flying in some of the political forums I regularly visit, but this takes the cake.  Holy shit, I have never seen anyone get so bold as to actually "initiate force" (IE threaten with harm) on a public forum.  

Thanks for the entertainment value of this thread.  I would like to say though, that this paticular turn of events in the posts has lessened the value of the thread.  It's a bit difficult to pick out the Shady Dealers when one has to filter out the personal insults.

Anyways, this did make me smile, and I am off to lose some more auctions to the Acaeum Heavy Hitters.

~jeff

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:35 pm 

On other forums, that kind of stuff would've gotten the offender banned so fast, his IP address would've lost a few digits from the tail wind!

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:08 pm 

Jeezus!!!  I am out of pocket for a couple of weeks and I come back to this.  I thought that dipshit Max was long gone.  It is bad enough that he insults people on an internet forum (and not very well at that), but that he actually threatens bodily harm to someone and their family is way over the top of anything I have ever seen.  He must be a very disturbed, psychotic individual and I hope he gets what's coming to him.  I am sure he will enjoy the daily salad tossing in his nice 9' x 9' cell.  The only thing he will have to worry about is deciding whether to ask for jelly or syrup.  :twisted:

Grandstanding Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:26 pm 

KingOfPain wrote:Jeezus!!! I am out of pocket for a couple of weeks and I come back to this. I thought that dipshit Max was long gone. It is bad enough that he insults people on an internet forum (and not very well at that), but that he actually threatens bodily harm to someone and their family is way over the top of anything I have ever seen. He must be a very disturbed, psychotic individual and I hope he gets what's coming to him. I am sure he will enjoy the daily salad tossing in his nice 9' x 9' cell. The only thing he will have to worry about is deciding whether to ask for jelly or syrup. :twisted:

Welcome back.

Maxwell has now been banned by the administrator of the site, so he wont be back.

Normally with someone who has that much to say on-line, there should be little to worry about him actually being a physical threat in person.

So, he (Maxwell) may be safe from the others here, as long as he stays at home that is. :lol:

"Guys, I am starting to think Tegel Manor might be haunted..."
Stated by me as a PC during a run of Tegel Manor DMed by killjoy at NTRPGCon 2010

Charter Member of the ATM

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 2:37 am 

Aneoth wrote:
KingOfPain wrote:Jeezus!!! I am out of pocket for a couple of weeks and I come back to this. I thought that dipshit Max was long gone. It is bad enough that he insults people on an internet forum (and not very well at that), but that he actually threatens bodily harm to someone and their family is way over the top of anything I have ever seen. He must be a very disturbed, psychotic individual and I hope he gets what's coming to him. I am sure he will enjoy the daily salad tossing in his nice 9' x 9' cell. The only thing he will have to worry about is deciding whether to ask for jelly or syrup. :twisted:

Welcome back.

Maxwell has now been banned by the administrator of the site, so he wont be back.

Normally with someone who has that much to say on-line, there should be little to worry about him actually being a physical threat in person.

So, he (Maxwell) may be safe from the others here, as long as he stays at home that is. :lol:

on a side-note tho, i will be very interested to note if any of his auctions actually get where they were intended to go to....

chances of that happening?

Are we nearly there yet?

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 3:18 am 

Aneoth wrote:
Welcome back.

Home? I guess you mean the asylum, don't you?

You know, here in Italy we don't have them anymore... so u mean that in the Usa the situation is the same?

8O

YIM  

Active Collector

Post Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 3:50 am 

rosenkav wrote:Home? I guess you mean the asylum, don't you?

You know, here in Italy we don't have them anymore... so u mean that in the Usa the situation is the same?

8O

No, it's a little different in the USA - here we elect them to public office   :lol:

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 9 of 112123 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 110111112