Shady dealers of the past
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 73 of 112123 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74 ... 110111112
Author

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:06 pm 

Deadlord39 wrote:We will, Deimos, as soon as we decide to annex you.
You know, I live about 3 hours from the Canadian border, and I don't recall ever having been there. That's pathetic.

What, no one ever drives north for Canadian food?

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Active Collector

Post Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:46 pm 

Deadlord39 wrote:You're deep South, Khartsfield? I didn't know you guys had computers...

I keep mine out back, in the outhouse. I hate that I have to put on shoes to go outside and climb the lightpole to plug it in, put so is life. Or, as the fancy people say, "Say LaVee".

Where is 'New Hampsha', btw? Is that near 'Vermo'?

Kim

bombadil wrote:...There was a pile of heads stacked up around me at the end of every day.  Very cold work.  No gloves, blowing snow, bloody knife handle slippery as hell...

Active Collector

Post Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:47 pm 

Double post...

bombadil wrote:...There was a pile of heads stacked up around me at the end of every day.  Very cold work.  No gloves, blowing snow, bloody knife handle slippery as hell...

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:15 pm 

KIM?!?! OOOHHHH, a southern girl! I take it all back.
We're pretty rural up here. We have more veterinarians than doctors. Up here, when people go out on Friday night, the men AND the women shave their beards. And their backs.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:21 am 

Deadlord39 wrote:KIM?!?! OOOHHHH, a southern girl! I take it all back.

... I'm a guy.

:roll:

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:20 am 

Deadlord39 wrote:KIM?!?! OOOHHHH, a southern girl! I take it all back.
We're pretty rural up here. We have more veterinarians than doctors. Up here, when people go out on Friday night, the men AND the women shave their beards. And their backs.

Interesting, here in the Pacific Northwest we have more vegetarians than doctors.  

Out here, most of the men cannot grow beards (too much estrogen), which is good because a lot of the women feel that male beard-growing is out of place in our modern society...they protest "beard inequity" and "the phalo-centric tradition of male facial hair social dominance."

But, there is always someplace to go out to on a Friday night, so long as it involves coffee.

Mark   :lol:

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:42 pm 

Look at buzz810 now:

eBay Feedback Profile for buzz810

Wow, crash and burn baby, crash and burn. Yikes!!!  8O

<rant>  Aside, looking at thier feedback, never in my life have I ever, and I mean ever read some many times that a seller has claim the excuse, "Item was returned to us in the mail and we will have to ship it out again". You know over a 7 year period, I've had over 1200 different sales in my EBay career and I have only had 2 different packages that I had sent out get returned to me.  Of those 2 packages, one of them was returned due to the fact that the buyer gave me a fake address, which really only one of them was returned due to a postal error. What a crock of sh*t.  :roll:  :roll:  :roll: </rant>

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:48 pm 

Which one was Buzz, again, BC? Other than Cougie, I tend to get the idiots confused ...

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:56 pm 

Xaxaxe wrote:Which one was Buzz, again, BC? Other than Cougie, I tend to get the idiots confused ...

Well, he has ripped off at least a couple of members so far:

Marlith wrote:I am still waiting on mine from Buzz810....

** expired/removed eBay auction **

So you may get it, but what ever you do don't send it back.

ShaneG.

I think Shipley finally got his stuff, but both Shane and Marlith got porked.

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:59 pm 

bclarkie wrote:Look at buzz810 now:

eBay Feedback Profile for buzz810

Wow, crash and burn baby, crash and burn. Yikes!!!  8O

<rant>  Aside, looking at thier feedback, never in my life have I ever, and I mean ever read some many times that a seller has claim the excuse, "Item was returned to us in the mail and we will have to ship it out again". You know over a 7 year period, I've had over 1200 different sales in my EBay career and I have only had 2 different packages that I had sent out get returned to me.  Of those 2 packages, one of them was returned due to the fact that the buyer gave me a fake address, which really only one of them was returned due to a postal error. What a crock of sh*t.  :roll:  :roll:  :roll: </rant>

The moral of the story must be...if aaronandsherri order a million items from you it would be a good idea to get all of those items right into the mail.

That is a pretty much fatal flow to Buzz810, and he ought to just get a new identity and chalk it up to a learning curve.

I don't think he's shady so much as just lazy.

Mark   8)

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:04 pm 

MShipley88 wrote:
The moral of the story must be...if aaronandsherri order a million items from you it would be a good idea to get all of those items right into the mail.

That is a pretty much fatal flow to Buzz810, and he ought to just get a new identity and chalk it up to a learning curve.

I don't think he's shady so much as just lazy.

Mark   8)

I don't know man, not shipping items out and then lying and saying that they were returned by the PO on multiple occasions is pretty shady to me.  It almost seems like to me that you have to initiate a Paypal dispute before they will even act at all, which to me isn't lazy, thats fraud..........

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:35 pm 

I guess I'm being too nice.  Maybe I should have a picture of Butters for my avatar.   :)

Mark   8)

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:49 pm 

OMFG, Butt3rs is teh r0xx0rs!!!1!1! W00t!!!11!!1!!    If you f**K with teh Butt3rs you'll get pwned!!! :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:02 am 

bclarkie wrote:OMFG, Butt3rs is teh r0xx0rs!!!1!1! W00t!!!11!!1!!    If you f**K with teh Butt3rs you'll get pwned!!! :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

ya know, that text mullarkey makes me feel ill. i used to hate that so much!

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:10 pm 

bclarkie wrote:
I don't know man, not shipping items out and then lying and saying that they were returned by the PO on multiple occasions is pretty shady to me.  It almost seems like to me that you have to initiate a Paypal dispute before they will even act at all, which to me isn't lazy, thats fraud..........

Good to see that F*** going down, but I see he responded to my negative saying he refunded (another lie).
So how can I reply to this as I don't see anything that allows me to?

ShaneG.

I reject your reality and substitute my own

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:15 pm 

Plaag wrote:

Good to see that F*** going down, but I see he responded to my negative saying he refunded (another lie).
So how can I reply to this as I don't see anything that allows me to?

ShaneG.

Shane, go here:

Feedback

And use the link that says Follow up to feedback left . :wink:

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:23 pm 

bclarkie wrote:

Shane, go here:

Feedback

And use the link that says Follow up to feedback left . :wink:

Awesome, thanks. And yeah I'm a newbie when it comes to this  :)

ShaneG.

I reject your reality and substitute my own

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:26 pm 

Plaag wrote:
Awesome, thanks. And yeah I'm a newbie when it comes to this  :)

ShaneG.

i just checked them two auctions shane. there is NO way that is a different book, the price sticker is in exactly the same place and why would he have two of them?

ah he's just a numbnut and deserves everything he's got coming to him.

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 73 of 112123 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74 ... 110111112