Shady dealers of the past
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 73 of 112123 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74 ... 110111112
Author

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 7968
Joined: Jun 23, 2003
Last Visit: Jun 24, 2022
Location: DFW TX

Post Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:02 am 
 

Kingofpain89 wrote:
Dont really know anyone from Arkansas but most of them Okie fellows are decent people.  To tell you the truth, Texas is so big I usually just make fun of other Texans.  "You're from Waxahachie?  Jeez what a loser."  :P


Here in Texas, we always have Louisiana to kick around. ALWAYS.

Mike B.


"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
http://www.ntrpgcon.com

 WWW  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 5659
Joined: Jun 30, 2003
Last Visit: May 18, 2022
Location: New Hampsha

Post Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:24 am 
 

You're deep South, Khartsfield? I didn't know you guys had computers...


If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

 WWW  


Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 3066
Joined: Jul 09, 2004
Last Visit: Apr 30, 2015

Post Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:42 am 
 

Badmike wrote:
Here in Texas, we always have Louisiana to kick around. ALWAYS.

Mike B.

Texas is really more like a province, only warmer.  Join us instead, eh.

 YIM  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 5659
Joined: Jun 30, 2003
Last Visit: May 18, 2022
Location: New Hampsha

Post Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:24 pm 
 

We will, Deimos, as soon as we decide to annex you.
You know, I live about 3 hours from the Canadian border, and I don't recall ever having been there. That's pathetic.


If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

 WWW  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6720
Joined: Jul 16, 2005
Last Visit: Feb 02, 2021

Post Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:06 pm 
 

Deadlord39 wrote:We will, Deimos, as soon as we decide to annex you.
You know, I live about 3 hours from the Canadian border, and I don't recall ever having been there. That's pathetic.


What, no one ever drives north for Canadian food?


"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

  


Active Collector

Posts: 80
Joined: May 19, 2006
Last Visit: Aug 09, 2008
Location: Arkansas

Post Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:46 pm 
 

Deadlord39 wrote:You're deep South, Khartsfield? I didn't know you guys had computers...


I keep mine out back, in the outhouse. I hate that I have to put on shoes to go outside and climb the lightpole to plug it in, put so is life. Or, as the fancy people say, "Say LaVee".

Where is 'New Hampsha', btw? Is that near 'Vermo'?

Kim


bombadil wrote:...There was a pile of heads stacked up around me at the end of every day.  Very cold work.  No gloves, blowing snow, bloody knife handle slippery as hell...

  


Active Collector

Posts: 80
Joined: May 19, 2006
Last Visit: Aug 09, 2008
Location: Arkansas

Post Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:47 pm 
 

Double post...


bombadil wrote:...There was a pile of heads stacked up around me at the end of every day.  Very cold work.  No gloves, blowing snow, bloody knife handle slippery as hell...

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 5659
Joined: Jun 30, 2003
Last Visit: May 18, 2022
Location: New Hampsha

Post Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:15 pm 
 

KIM?!?! OOOHHHH, a southern girl! I take it all back.
We're pretty rural up here. We have more veterinarians than doctors. Up here, when people go out on Friday night, the men AND the women shave their beards. And their backs.


If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

 WWW  


Active Collector

Posts: 80
Joined: May 19, 2006
Last Visit: Aug 09, 2008
Location: Arkansas

Post Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:21 am 
 

Deadlord39 wrote:KIM?!?! OOOHHHH, a southern girl! I take it all back.


... I'm a guy.

:roll:


bombadil wrote:...There was a pile of heads stacked up around me at the end of every day.  Very cold work.  No gloves, blowing snow, bloody knife handle slippery as hell...

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6720
Joined: Jul 16, 2005
Last Visit: Feb 02, 2021

Post Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:20 am 
 

Deadlord39 wrote:KIM?!?! OOOHHHH, a southern girl! I take it all back.
We're pretty rural up here. We have more veterinarians than doctors. Up here, when people go out on Friday night, the men AND the women shave their beards. And their backs.


Interesting, here in the Pacific Northwest we have more vegetarians than doctors.  

Out here, most of the men cannot grow beards (too much estrogen), which is good because a lot of the women feel that male beard-growing is out of place in our modern society...they protest "beard inequity" and "the phalo-centric tradition of male facial hair social dominance."

But, there is always someplace to go out to on a Friday night, so long as it involves coffee.

Mark   :lol:


"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6455
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Apr 26, 2022

Post Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:42 pm 
 

Look at buzz810 now:

eBay Feedback Profile for buzz810

Wow, crash and burn baby, crash and burn. Yikes!!!  8O

<rant>  Aside, looking at thier feedback, never in my life have I ever, and I mean ever read some many times that a seller has claim the excuse, "Item was returned to us in the mail and we will have to ship it out again". You know over a 7 year period, I've had over 1200 different sales in my EBay career and I have only had 2 different packages that I had sent out get returned to me.  Of those 2 packages, one of them was returned due to the fact that the buyer gave me a fake address, which really only one of them was returned due to a postal error. What a crock of sh*t.  :roll:  :roll:  :roll: </rant>


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  


Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 2884
Joined: Nov 04, 2004
Last Visit: May 09, 2020

Post Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:48 pm 
 

Which one was Buzz, again, BC? Other than Cougie, I tend to get the idiots confused ...

 WWW  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6455
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Apr 26, 2022

Post Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:56 pm 
 

Xaxaxe wrote:Which one was Buzz, again, BC? Other than Cougie, I tend to get the idiots confused ...


Well, he has ripped off at least a couple of members so far:

Marlith wrote:I am still waiting on mine from Buzz810....


** expired/removed eBay auction **


So you may get it, but what ever you do don't send it back.

ShaneG.


I think Shipley finally got his stuff, but both Shane and Marlith got porked.


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6720
Joined: Jul 16, 2005
Last Visit: Feb 02, 2021

Post Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:59 pm 
 

bclarkie wrote:Look at buzz810 now:

eBay Feedback Profile for buzz810

Wow, crash and burn baby, crash and burn. Yikes!!!  8O

<rant>  Aside, looking at thier feedback, never in my life have I ever, and I mean ever read some many times that a seller has claim the excuse, "Item was returned to us in the mail and we will have to ship it out again". You know over a 7 year period, I've had over 1200 different sales in my EBay career and I have only had 2 different packages that I had sent out get returned to me.  Of those 2 packages, one of them was returned due to the fact that the buyer gave me a fake address, which really only one of them was returned due to a postal error. What a crock of sh*t.  :roll:  :roll:  :roll: </rant>


The moral of the story must be...if aaronandsherri order a million items from you it would be a good idea to get all of those items right into the mail.

That is a pretty much fatal flow to Buzz810, and he ought to just get a new identity and chalk it up to a learning curve.

I don't think he's shady so much as just lazy.

Mark   8)


"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6455
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Apr 26, 2022

Post Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:04 pm 
 

MShipley88 wrote:
The moral of the story must be...if aaronandsherri order a million items from you it would be a good idea to get all of those items right into the mail.

That is a pretty much fatal flow to Buzz810, and he ought to just get a new identity and chalk it up to a learning curve.

I don't think he's shady so much as just lazy.

Mark   8)


I don't know man, not shipping items out and then lying and saying that they were returned by the PO on multiple occasions is pretty shady to me.  It almost seems like to me that you have to initiate a Paypal dispute before they will even act at all, which to me isn't lazy, thats fraud..........


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6720
Joined: Jul 16, 2005
Last Visit: Feb 02, 2021

Post Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:35 pm 
 

I guess I'm being too nice.  Maybe I should have a picture of Butters for my avatar.   :)

Mark   8)


"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6455
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Apr 26, 2022

Post Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:49 pm 
 

OMFG, Butt3rs is teh r0xx0rs!!!1!1! W00t!!!11!!1!!    If you f**K with teh Butt3rs you'll get pwned!!! :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 8241
Joined: Jan 21, 2005
Last Visit: Mar 05, 2022
Location: Wallasey, Merseyside, UK

Post Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:02 am 
 

bclarkie wrote:OMFG, Butt3rs is teh r0xx0rs!!!1!1! W00t!!!11!!1!!    If you f**K with teh Butt3rs you'll get pwned!!! :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:


ya know, that text mullarkey makes me feel ill. i used to hate that so much!

Al


Are we nearly there yet?

  
PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 73 of 112123 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74 ... 110111112