Shady dealers of the past
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 72 of 112123 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73 ... 110111112
Author

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:36 pm 

MShipley88 wrote:
I mean that he's winning the money game.  Or, do you think that maybe he isn't actually making money?

Remember that Creep1962 was trying to corner the "ridiculously underpriced" gaming market....as a followup to his domination of the real estate market.   8O

Recent trends show he may have been right about the "underpriced" part.

Mark

Look at his store, its almost all 3rd edition plastic minis and other non-D&D material.  Most of the gaming stuff that he had listed is now gone becuase he finally realized how far off he was and ended up auctioning a majority of it off several months ago for little or no profit at all.  What remains in his store as far as gaming material goes has been festering  there for almost a full year now. As an example, he has had that series of C modules sitting in his store now for at least a year at the same price, 1 year. He is essentially out of the OOP gaming material business, which is exactly where everyone said that he would be ayear ago.  His primary business is and has been for a long while now buying bulk minituares direct from the manufacturer and selling them off piecemeal.  Believe me if he had only been counting on his OOP gaming material fishing expedition to be putting food on his table, he would have starved 6 months ago.  He didn't win sh*t.

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:41 pm 

Oh.   :|

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:18 am 

bclarkie wrote:
Look at his store, its almost all 3rd edition plastic minis and other non-D&D material.  Most of the gaming stuff that he had listed is now gone becuase he finally realized how far off he was and ended up auctioning a majority of it off several months ago for little or no profit at all.  What remains in his store as far as gaming material goes has been festering  there for almost a full year now. As an example, he has had that series of C modules sitting in his store now for at least a year at the same price, 1 year. He is essentially out of the OOP gaming material business, which is exactly where everyone said that he would be ayear ago.  His primary business is and has been for a long while now buying bulk minituares direct from the manufacturer and selling them off piecemeal.  Believe me if he had only been counting on his OOP gaming material fishing expedition to be putting food on his table, he would have starved 6 months ago.  He didn't win sh*t.

Obviously his mini business is doing well.  However, a retarded orangutan on crack could make money from the D&D mini business, it doesn't require any sort of business acumen, only deep pockets.  It doesn't take knowledge or talent or risk to buy a crapload of pallets full of D&D minis, tear them all open, separate the Rares, take pictures of everything and price accordingly, and we're off.  I will admit it takes a helluva lot more patience than I have, cause I have an empty credit card with about 20k on it, but there is no way in hell I'm buying 100 cases of that crap to tear open and separate and write descriptions of and photo and all that stuff...not even at a nice profit.  No effing way.  And put together complete sets? LOL.
  Anyway, it shocks me not at all that Creep failed miserably in his endeavors having to do with the OOP RPG reselling business. As BC, and BTB, and Guido, and everyone else selling on Ebay as a business (sorry if I left anyone out) knows, this industry is NOT just a function of deep pockets.  You give a newbie 10 grand to spend on OOP gaming stuff, you give me 10k to spend on OOP gaming stuff, I"ll kick his ass all over the court.  Unfortunately for Creepy, he tried to approach his OOP RPG selling the same way as his mini business, i.e. throw a lot of money that way and without much effort double or triple his outlay.  Instead, a year later, having made little or no profit from his initial purchases, he has slunk off from these pages like the pissant know-nothing he always was.  Once again, CREEPYS APPROACH WILL NOT WORK IN THIS BUSINESS!!!  You cannot expect to pay $600 for four modules worth maybe $600 and resell them for $1000 a month later.  Now, you could spend $600 for a nice collection of modules and make $1500 if you knew what you were doing and hit a few sleepers in the pile of stuff.  Creepy never knew how to do that, his solution was to hit a flea over the head with a steamroller and try to pull the "I say these are worth $1000 and they will sit in my store until someone pays me $1000" schtick, and we all saw how it worked out. As BC said,  Creepy is basically out of the used RPG business and stuck to the business that anyone with prehensile fingers can run given enough outlay.
   And, as a postscript, I think he is beginning to fail.  Check out the last month....sales are a 10th of usual, negs are piling up, he's shipping 3-4 weeks late (check out the comments even on the successful sales), he's falling on the old JonB excuses of deaths in the family, natural disasters, and other lying crap to weasel out of negs...even apparantly sending freebies to forstall negs.  IMO, he's spread too thin, he was doing well enough just with the WOTC Star Wars and D&D minis, now he's carrying all sorts of crap I'm sure he bought cases of thinking it was going to sell like crazy (typical sorry marketing idea from a blockhead who doesn't understand markets), and now he's probably stuck with lots of crap and little movement.  He's just on the edge of having to auction off stuff at a big loss in big lots to pay his creditors and distributors, methinks.  
  BTW, a couple of other points...don't let the 18k sales fool you.  A LOT of them are single mini sales of less than $5. Yawn.  More trouble than they are worth.
  And, nice to see his Return to TOEE still sitting there at $100+...it's made selling my last four copies at above market so much easier!!!

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:29 am 

bclarkie wrote:All due respect, but winning what?  99.9% of his sales are in 3e plastic piece of crap miniatures and based on his feedback, he isn't even doing that very well. :?
God, looking at it again, Creepy's feedback this month is so.....very.......JonB like!!!!The excuses about bad employees and illness/death in the family....the pleas for patience...the blaming of outside forces....the touting of his positive feedback at the exclusion of his negs...calling customers names and insulting them...I've highlighted some of the most "jonb" of the negs or comments...especially love the one where he crucifies the guy who has waited ten days by telling him he's lucky others have had to wait 3-4 weeks!  Now thats service, LOL!!!!Mike B.   Slow shipper-20 days! I paid right away, took a long time for the product!  Buyer   ihapfm02( 7 )    Aug-17-06 17:54    
** expired/removed eBay auction **
      2 months about 12 emails, a paypal dispute and set still incomplete EXCUSES ONLY  Buyer   mbenevento23( 32)    Aug-17-06 13:49  8825756467   Reply by creep1962: Yes a mistake, corrected as are all. Life is not replacable, you disrespect that   Aug-17-06 15:32       Great! Thanks for the great service.  Buyer   gnolll( 57)    Aug-17-06 09:27    
  Reply by creep1962: WOW ! One bad employee, and demise of a family member equals alot of negs   Aug-17-06 15:34       Items came on time, Thank you!  Buyer   lewkowski8768( 5 )    Aug-16-06 18:39    
  Reply by creep1962: Thank You very much ! Recent events tagged me 45 negatives - 18,100 positives   Aug-17-06 15:35       Very long. Items missing. Too Bad.  Buyer   guildwars93( 10)    Aug-16-06 03:22    
  Reply by creep1962: 2 uncommon figures missing. All you had to do was contact me.   Aug-16-06 18:31       none  Buyer   elkeb( 38)    Aug-15-06 23:14  8791482601   Reply by creep1962: Tear it up boys ! And when your done, I'll get back to work on those 18,000 + FB   Aug-17-06 15:38       Horrible, rude, foul-mouthed seller. MANY duplicates. Satisfaction guarantee. Ha  Buyer   dantheman7474( 143)    Aug-14-06 22:43    
  Reply by creep1962: Right for $2.95 ? 3 duplicates. The auction says very few duplicates.   Aug-15-06 06:33   Follow-up by dantheman7474: Only 4 out of 50 NOT DUPS. Buyers contact me if you want to see email from creep   Aug-15-06 23:12       Bad communication, Rude, Slow, blacklisted me for requesting faster shipping.  Buyer   gaming_incognito( 45)    Aug-14-06 19:46    
  Reply by creep1962: Complaining about 10 days, when I have people unfortunately waiting 3 weeks. WOW   Aug-16-06 18:22       Thanks for the sale as usual. He consistantly delivers EVERY TIME.  Buyer   leavittjoel( 118)    Aug-14-06 19:31    
  Reply by creep1962: Hum. Consistently delivers every time. Thats why I have 18,000 positive FB   Aug-17-06 15:39       I paid for the item on July 14th and have never received it.  Buyer   amariahs( 69)    Aug-14-06 15:51    
  Reply by creep1962: LIAR ! Signature confirmation 23013460000043372422   Aug-16-06 11:44   Follow-up by amariahs: this LIAR/LOSER! just sent item aug 15. Check confrmtion! I have yet to receive!  Aug-16-06 12:30       awesome seller, professional, shipped well  Buyer   bernardsidols( 139)    Aug-14-06 13:49  8786012578   Reply by creep1962: Thanks ! I want to make sure everyone knows, we had a problem, its corrected.   Aug-17-06 15:40       Arrived nicely packaged; safe and sound.  Buyer   tomas.raskere( 65)    Aug-14-06 11:49    
  Reply by creep1962: No doubt my employees shipped some bad stuff. But it was all corrected.  Aug-17-06 15:41       Exellect Ebayer! Product, Shipping, Packing & Service Irreproachable!  Buyer   dmroddick( 14)    Aug-13-06 10:36  8828667543   Reply by creep1962: Just ask this Ebayer ! He has purchased from us OVER 20 times ! SATISFIED   Aug-17-06 15:42       Items was reseved in mint condishen. Was not mail tell 14 days after payment.  Buyer   6714kenneth( 30)    Aug-13-06 10:16    
      Items was reseved in mint condishen. Was not mail tell 14 days after payment.  Buyer   6714kenneth( 30)    Aug-13-06 10:15  8789922813       Got my shipment! Thanks  Buyer   linda7317( 7 )    Aug-13-06 09:10    
  Reply by creep1962: ANother satisfied buyer. One of the 18,100 plus positive feedback.   Aug-17-06 15:43       Good bargain, excellent communication, GREAT SELLER!!!  Buyer   paulgharris( 38)    Aug-12-06 17:09  8817044683   Reply by creep1962: We shipped ALOT of products 3-4 weeks late. Some of it was incorrect. So ...   Aug-17-06 15:44       Item recieved as described, I am very happy with the transaction  Buyer   darthjean( 57)    Aug-12-06 13:38  8824601297   Reply by creep1962: SO ... ALL orders were corrected. Hundreds of customers were given Freebies !   Aug-17-06 15:45

NTRPGCON

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:25 am 

Anyone can make business mistakes...lord knows I have.

But what makes Creep1962 so...creepy...is the rather desperate comments even on positive feedback.

He doesn't seem aware that his comments make him look worse, not better.

Also, he tries to justify himself when an apology would suffice.  That's one problem with telling lies...you have to tell more lies to cover them.  Creep1962 would do much better just to admit mistakes and apologize.

Mark   8)

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:11 pm 

The saddest part of it all is that above and beyond the fact that he claimed the same "bad employee/death in the family thing" already once about six months ago, is the fact that he out and out lies in the feedback that he leaves.  For instance, the guy that left the neg stating that he it had been 1 month and he still had no product on Aug 14th and creepy's response was include a DC# that clearly shows that he didn't ship the item out until the day after the Neg was left.  Then there are the retaliatory negs that he leaves for people that state that they neg'd him but never paid.  That would be great except for the fact if he filed a NPB notice, EBay would have removed the negeative feedback that the buyer left, which clearly indicates that the buyer did in fact pay and he is flat out lying about it.  Anyone with any experience on EBay can see that this guy is a piece of sh*t, and should be well aware that there is good chance now that at his whim, you may or may not receive your product when you buy from him.  

I also love the fact that he negs people for complaing about turnaround time exceeding 20 days. For one I wonder if it would be okay if he purchased something that took over 3 feckin weeks to recieve?  I can garauntee that it wouldn't.  I mean it might even be a little bit different if he didn't in fact do this full time, but seriously this is like his full time job and it is still taking 2 to 3 weeks to even ship the stuff out??? That's bull sh*t.  That to me means one of  2 things is occuring:

1)  He is completely lazy & incompentant

or even worse

2)  He doesn't actually have the product on hand that he is listing.

Looking at his feedback I get the sneaking suspicion that it is actually a little bit of both.  Creepy is definitely one of those sellers out there that if looking at his feedback you still buy from him, then really, whatever you get you deserve.

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:25 pm 

I have never left a negative.  This summer a couple of items took more than a month to reach me...including an order from Chaosium that was forgotten and then forgotten again.  It's not like slow shipping constitutes some sort of emergency.   :lol:

I would guess that people did not check Creep1962's feedback before they bid on an item.  I do that as well.

Mark   8)

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:51 pm 

You know, it appears we are not the only site that Creep has attacked, acted like a moron in front of, and claimed to be the best ever .  Take a look at this archived post from google, note both the name and the language in it as it is exactly the same BS that he said to me here last year, the exact same.  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  It is about a quarter of the way down the page:

moronic rant

number1worldwide wrote:I challenge anyone who says that a package from creep1962 took over 30 days to deliver, post a username. I will be happy to post links to a delivery confirmation, and date of purchase for an auction, to show that 2 months or 3 months is absolute slander. Would challlenge your integrity in court, but don't have time to waste on that rubbish. creep1962 sells more miniatures than anyone in the world on a retail level. So don't just state it, post a user ID if you have the balls, and I will post the contradiction. There is no denying, packages can take 2,3, and in extremely rare cases, up to 4 weeks. Crap happens. Ebay sellers post S&H charges, if you don't like, don't BID ! What kind of dip would buy something with the terms clearly posted, then complain about the terms ! Undoudtedly, transactions go awry. Especially when you coordinate close to 2,000 monthly. Short supply ??? Never from creep.* I know he will purchase over $30k in miniatures in a day. He'll buy yours too!*

**emphasis mine.

For reference, here is the moronic rant from here

buybuy wrote:Isn't this funny. I was led over hear by my girlfriend to show me a bunch garbage from a bunch of people who couldn't appraise a basket of eggs sitting on their table. I told her not to waste her time, but then when I read some of the stuff, I had to laugh so hard. So thanks to you all for allowing me the laugh. I would appreciate a thanks for getting you a higher dollar on your goods. I would explain the procedure of proper analysis and evaluation of unique items, but my guess is over half the people reading this thread are not competent to understand it, furthermore I spent 4 years of my life training apprentiship in appraising, and really don't get paid to pass my "superior than your knowledge" along. Because I'm actaually educated in the business of valuation, and you call yourself that with probably NO formal education in the business, and base your valuation off weeklong auctions on ebay. ha ha ha HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE ??? THATS what you are using for evaluation, and admit it or not, you know its true, and therefore you are a pathetic "guesser" at best. There is guess work involved at finding the top value of items, especially those which are not sold everyday. I WILL find the top of every item I have, and I know this market is so uundervalued, and the sales statistics here are so outdated, that I will buy from anyone, entire collection, whatever, for exactly the price listed on this site, or more ! If my Egg of phoenix is so far overpriced (and I cannot say it is not, it is not sold and therefore no-one, not even you the miserable ignorant waste of oxygen reading this) can say what the value of it is. BUT I will buy ANY, Thats ANY, EVERY SINGLE ONE, from any one here PLEASE STEP UP, because I will buy every single copy put before me for at LEAST $200. And one in the condition of that particular copy, I will pay $300 NOW !!! Put up, or shut up. Come with an education , or don't knock me. Prices of MANY items are right now DOUBLE what they were 6 months ago, and rightfully so. Some are very very hard to find. My SW copy of Wrath is so over proced ??? Then bring your SW copy, and I will give you $80-$100 for it. Prices change people. Values change. Its all worth what a ready willing and able buyer is willing to put down, and you WILL NOT find that running a week - long auction on Ebay. So, you have some SW copy of 80 - 95 D&D you wanna sell ? I'll pay you twice you ever thought you may get for it if you have the balls to sell it. I got out of investing, in real estate, to come right here in the middle of your game people, and I intend to make as much money right in this industry in the next 10 years, as I made in Real Estate.  If you think those items are worth those low-ball prices on the pricing sheet here, I'll pay you more. Unless .... of course .... you all just wish you had something of value.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:24 pm 

Apparently, he still has lots of fans all over the globe:

The Wizards Community

http://boards.avalonhill.com/printthrea ... ge=2&pp=10

http://72.14.209.104/search?q=cache:H1T ... clnk&cd=28

You know to be fair, I just looked and looked and looked for someone, I mean anyone out there that had really anything positive to say about him and it seems that the only person out there that that says good things about creep1962 is creep1962. :roll:

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:56 pm 

Well, we all know what an idiot Creep is. Anyone can act like a hero on the Web. Get him face-toface and ask him what a 10-year depreciation rule is and he would probably cry. Besides:

actaually educated in the business of valuation

Good thing the "valuation" part of the "eduacation" worked out well. Oh wait, it didn't......
There is little use in getting to worked up over morons. The Internet is full of them, from the "I am the greatest ever" to the "lol noob wtf roflmao wOOt l33t" crowd (no offense Draco). If Creep wants to lick his own balls, so be it. Everyone here knows that he was well-raped on many of his high-end purchases, and if he made up for it in mini sales, whatever. He would have made twice as much if he hadn't dived into an unknown market based on his "eduacayshun".
If you look at the posts and conversations of the members here, you should notice that just about all of the members here are not only quite articulate, but intelligent as well. I don't know exactly how extensive Creep's college experience is, but mine is just over a year and a half, and yet I can guarantee you I would leave him in the dust on any IQ or cognitive test. So, when he rants about our collective lack of intelligence, it is amusing.
If I had to guess, I'd say he is from the deep South, the product of many generations of a closed gene pool, who moved to "da city" and went to high school, which in most of the deep South is considered college. He specialized in Recess, and seling cigarettes to classmates was, to him, a valid business course. After his 6th year of high school, he gave up trying to pass 10th grade, quit, and got a job. His career skyrocketed when he was promoted to Lead Fry Cook after only 5 years. However, years of exposure to hot grease had turned his already damaged brain structure into a ball of mush. He blithely continued his pointless existence, occasionally achieving personal high points such as training himself NOT to eat boogers after picking, and carrying on a steady relationship with an androgynous harelipped person named Pat.
Then came eBay, and his life slowly changed. Over time, the pustulent sludge roiling around inside his cranial case perceived the fact that many other invertebrates like himself were buying and selling things via eBay, and he longed to take advantage of those who had less intelligence than him. Outsmarting those 2 people, though, would take hard work and dedication. But, Creep had an ace (or in his case an ass) in the hole. His years of recess vending had taught him that when you sold things to people, they gave you money. It didn't matter that a pack of cigarettes cost $2 and he sold each one for 5 cents; what mattered was that in the end he had 20 shiny nickels, which was heavier and therefore more valuable than the green paper stuff that other idiots wanted.
After extensive (5 minutes worth) research, Creep decided that buying D&D minis was a good prospect. The packs of 10 only cost $15, and you could easily sell each one for 50 cents, which was TWO QUARTERS! No more nickel and dime stuff, this was the big time.
Once thoroughly indebted to the RPG mini market, Creep decided to expand his horizons. By donating his future corpse to the National Center for Physical Aberrations, he managed to obtain a sizeable amount of currency, which he promptly used to purchase RPG rarities at vastly inflated prices. Applying his patented formula of buy high, sell high, he began his scheme to dominate the RPG world.
Then he found the Acaeum, and his tiny, inbred world crashed down to the ground.

Hope this makes you feel a bit better, Brian. Feel free to post links to it wherever you like, if you feel it is worthy.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:01 pm 

Sorry DL, I kind of went off the rail there, but I got on a roll and couldn't stop myself. :oops:

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:24 pm 

Interesting how small a world gaming on the internet really is.  Amazing the totally unconnected groups of online collectors could all be so unfair to the exact same guy.

Word gets around.

Mark   8)

Active Collector

Post Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:36 pm 

Deadlord39 wrote:If I had to guess, I'd say he is from the deep South, the product of many generations of a closed gene pool, who moved to "da city" and went to high school, which in most of the deep South is considered college.

Being from south Arkansas (Deep South Arkansas), I have to ask: Was that really necessary? I mean, c'mon... :?

bombadil wrote:...There was a pile of heads stacked up around me at the end of every day.  Very cold work.  No gloves, blowing snow, bloody knife handle slippery as hell...

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:55 pm 

khartsfield wrote:Being from south Arkansas (Deep South Arkansas), I have to ask: Was that really necessary? I mean, c'mon... :?

Yankees tease Southerners, Southerners tease Yankees.  Just replace any references to "the Deep South" with "the Far North".

We Texans can tease people from Oklahoma and Arkansas.   :wink:

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:34 pm 

bclarkie wrote:The saddest part of it all is that above and beyond the fact that he claimed the same "bad employee/death in the family thing" already once about six months ago, is the fact that he out and out lies in the feedback that he leaves.  For instance, the guy that left the neg stating that he it had been 1 month and he still had no product on Aug 14th and creepy's response was include a DC# that clearly shows that he didn't ship the item out until the day after the Neg was left.  Then there are the retaliatory negs that he leaves for people that state that they neg'd him but never paid.  That would be great except for the fact if he filed a NPB notice, EBay would have removed the negeative feedback that the buyer left, which clearly indicates that the buyer did in fact pay and he is flat out lying about it.  Anyone with any experience on EBay can see that this guy is a piece of sh*t, and should be well aware that there is good chance now that at his whim, you may or may not receive your product when you buy from him.  

I also love the fact that he negs people for complaing about turnaround time exceeding 20 days. For one I wonder if it would be okay if he purchased something that took over 3 feckin weeks to recieve?  I can garauntee that it wouldn't.  I mean it might even be a little bit different if he didn't in fact do this full time, but seriously this is like his full time job and it is still taking 2 to 3 weeks to even ship the stuff out??? That's bull sh*t.  That to me means one of  2 things is occuring:

1)  He is completely lazy & incompentant

or even worse

2)  He doesn't actually have the product on hand that he is listing.

Looking at his feedback I get the sneaking suspicion that it is actually a little bit of both.  Creepy is definitely one of those sellers out there that if looking at his feedback you still buy from him, then really, whatever you get you deserve.

I think the vapor product suspicion is probably correct.  Guys like this, when it starts getting out of hand, take more and more preorders to cover their existing bills. It's kind of a pyramid scheme that will almost always fail.  When it does, I would not in the slightest be surprised if Creepy simply "disappeared" from Ebay one day, declaring bankruptcy after selling off any existing minis, and leave dozens if not more customers with nothing to show for their pre-orders.

Mike B.

NTRPGCON

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:49 am 

khartsfield wrote:
Being from south Arkansas (Deep South Arkansas), I have to ask: Was that really necessary? I mean, c'mon... :?

That's just Deadlord talkin' smack.  He didnt mean anything by it.  It's just that he's from New Hampshire and has a bad case of state envy.  The only states smaller than his are Rhode Island and Delaware.  And how do you come up with anything remotely funny to say about Delaware?  :twisted:

We Texans can tease people from Oklahoma and Arkansas.

Dont really know anyone from Arkansas but most of them Okie fellows are decent people.  To tell you the truth, Texas is so big I usually just make fun of other Texans.  "You're from Waxahachie?  Jeez what a loser."  :P

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:02 am 

Kingofpain89 wrote:
Dont really know anyone from Arkansas but most of them Okie fellows are decent people.  To tell you the truth, Texas is so big I usually just make fun of other Texans.  "You're from Waxahachie?  Jeez what a loser."  :P

Here in Texas, we always have Louisiana to kick around. ALWAYS.

Mike B.

NTRPGCON

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:24 am 

You're deep South, Khartsfield? I didn't know you guys had computers...

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 72 of 112123 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73 ... 110111112