Shady dealers of the past
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 71 of 112123 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72 ... 110111112
Author

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:30 pm 

I do not recall anyone ever bashing Guido. I personally have had great dealings with him, on both sides of the coin.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:38 pm 

I think we were bashing the "stories" pretty hard there for a while ... I know I weighed in at least once on the subject, so I'm as much to blame as anyone else.

But as a seller? No, I don't recall anyone saying anything other than that Guido was a reliable, trustworthy vendor.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:53 pm 

Deadlord39 wrote:I do not recall anyone ever bashing Guido. I personally have had great dealings with him, on both sides of the coin.

Me too. Always good transaction with Guido.
And the last time, I did not receive my package. I contacted him to ask when he sent it and he immediatly offered to refund me, including shipping cost. (For the little story, he mentionned that he don't want to have a bad experience whith a Acaeum member :) it is funny because I am not a very active member, only a few posts here and there. If it was an active member I think he would have even refund them and send another same lot for free ;)).

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:05 pm 

Xaxaxe wrote:Strong disagreement here. I don't think feedback policy should be the basis for "shady" or "not shady."

I've currently got more than 20 transactions awaiting the other party's feedback ... and not once have I considered listing any of those people here.

Aaron is trustworthy, honest, knowledgable, and a fast shipper. He's also the only gaming-related seller who has ever offered me a shipping refund — and he's done it three times.

Noble Knight should not be in this thread.

Maybe I wasn't clear enough here.  I do not think Aaron should be here either.  I just found it annoying that he never left me feedback.  I have never had trouble with an Ebay transaction or a store purchase from them.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:34 am 

just want to add my 4 cents, Im sure it has been noted before by some, but TITAN/TONYA Sucks. They will never get my business again. When you screw up someones order and leave items out and then just simply reply " wow, Im sorry you did not recieve all your items you paid for, I have no ideal how this could have happen, would you be willing to accept a couple of dollars as a refund? " a proper reply. Obviously you hire careless or dishonest people to pack your items and have poor customer service.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:48 am 

Afrika Corps wrote:just want to add my 4 cents, Im sure it has been noted before by some, but TITAN/TONYA Sucks. They will never get my business again. When you screw up someones order and leave items out and then just simply reply " wow, Im sorry you did not recieve all your items you paid for, I have no ideal how this could have happen, would you be willing to accept a couple of dollars as a refund? " a proper reply. Obviously you hire careless or dishonest people to pack your items and have poor customer service.

Dear lord, "a couple of dollars as a refund"?  Hey TOnya, would you be willing to accept a summons to small claims court as a response?

Dumb bitch.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:25 am 

bclarkie wrote:
Updated, it seems dear ole Dave has contacted this guy again complaining about his about me page. :lol:  Keep trying Dave, it makes things a lot more interesting around here. :D

that guy doesnt live far from me either - just a few miles.

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:27 am 

Xaxaxe wrote:I think we were bashing the "stories" pretty hard there for a while ... I know I weighed in at least once on the subject, so I'm as much to blame as anyone else.

But as a seller? No, I don't recall anyone saying anything other than that Guido was a reliable, trustworthy vendor.

i've dealt with guido a few times and hes a great guy - thumbs up from me. the one time he messed summit up, he rectified it next time round, so a-ok from me there.

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:24 am 

Just for clarity, not that it is needed, but I have never felt "bashed" on this site.   I have made similar statements on other threads.  Enough said.

As Al (waves) says above (as does my favorite Wookie), I know I screw up  :oops: , but I try to use the mistakes to create better business practices.

As for the stories, and their disappearance . . . my daughter lost interest.   Music, boys, and clothes are much more appealing now.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:24 am 

Guido-the-Gypsy wrote:As for the stories, and their disappearance . . . my daughter lost interest.   Music, boys, and clothes are much more appealing now.

yeah i stopped getting your stuff when the stories were'nt there. the vibe just wasnt the same :D

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Active Collector

Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:59 pm 

bclarkie wrote:
Updated, it seems dear ole Dave has contacted this guy again complaining about his about me page. :lol:  Keep trying Dave, it makes things a lot more interesting around here. :D

HAHAHA Thanks for the link to my page :) Wondered where all the supportive mails came from but its helped morale a lot !!!

Thanks for the link to here Brian... Glad to be here - I look forward to contributing :)

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:20 pm 

bclarkie wrote:Last update for thgis thread:

eBay Feedback Profile for creep1962

Looks like ole creepy is really starting to take some lumps.  13 negs and 4 neutrals in the last month, yikes. 8O

He's had 18,222 sales.   8O

Maybe he IS winning.

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:35 pm 

celmive wrote:
HAHAHA Thanks for the link to my page :) Wondered where all the supportive mails came from but its helped morale a lot !!!

Thanks for the link to here Brian... Glad to be here - I look forward to contributing :)

Ade

i dont need to answer that question now?

:)

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:04 pm 

OK, I need a bit of help with this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0017733430

I am fairly sure this is a shill. I e-mailed 9092jenny afterwards and ofered the module for 12 pounds after I had read it. No reply. My intention, of course, was to see if it was the seller. The account has been around for almost 2 years, and 5 of the 7 items bid on were from the Kandroc seller. The other 2 were software for the Thief PC game.
I find it hard to believe that this "bidder" truly wanted Kandroc, 3 completely different genre movies, and a men's polo shirt from the same seller.
Can anyone refresh me on how I can get contact information for 9092jenny?

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Sage Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:27 pm 

Just glancing at the auctions - it does look verrry fishy.  Try reporting her to ebay (he says in hope  :roll: )

Let's go fly a kite
Up to the highest height!

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:13 pm 

Deadlord39 wrote:OK, I need a bit of help with this:

I am fairly sure this is a shill. I e-mailed 9092jenny afterwards and ofered the module for 12 pounds after I had read it. No reply. My intention, of course, was to see if it was the seller. The account has been around for almost 2 years, and 5 of the 7 items bid on were from the Kandroc seller. The other 2 were software for the Thief PC game.
I find it hard to believe that this "bidder" truly wanted Kandroc, 3 completely different genre movies, and a men's polo shirt from the same seller.

£31.00??!!!! FECKING HELL FRANK! what were you thinking man??!!!  8O  8O  8O

i coulda just traded you mine man!

*feels faint*

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:16 pm 

Deadlord39 wrote:OK, I need a bit of help with this:

Frank

goto advanced search at the top and click..

then under the search column on the left, go down to members and click on find contact information....

enter 9092jenny under the user ID

and item number  
** expired/removed eBay auction **
under the item No.

and voila!!! that should sort it for you - you should get an e-mail with the details youre after....

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:19 pm 

oh hang on 9092jenny wasnt the seller, so that wont work.

sorry cant help then.. :(

Al

Are we nearly there yet?

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 71 of 112123 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72 ... 110111112