Shady dealers of the past
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 7 of 1121234, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 110111112
Author

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:59 pm 

maxwell wrote:Ok- here's the kind of guy max is. I just refunded some money to blackmoor for him refusing a shipment. So you can all go buzz off, yes even you dudlord. BTW- I hope YOU sytill like my draco76. :D

Thank you, that was very nice and unexpected!  Very professional.

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:34 pm 

Surprising, considering how unprofessional, disreputable, and dishonorable he is.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:36 pm 

Traveller wrote:Surprising, considering how unprofessional, disreputable, and dishonorable he is.

I do not think he was ever dishonorable, maybe a little rough around the edges!!

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:39 pm 

I am of a differing point of view on his lack of honor and integrity.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:52 pm 

beyondthebreach wrote:If you block "him" though you can expect something like this. . . (these emails were from back in November, but I never posted them here yet.) Some pretty funny stuff in his reply. . . :D

His Reply

thank you for the reply, very honest & open.
I wonder do you also block the other big names like darksaraphim, guico
the
gypsy, badmike books? or is it just me that your descriminating
against?
While I do sort of understand your reasons, I can see no advantage in
blocking one of the (and soon to be the) biggest D&D traders on Ebay.
It
would certainly help up the prices of your item if nothing else? I
am
almost sure that we have dealt successfully with each other previously,
and
blocking me becasue i may resell or make a profit seems anti-
commercial to
me? If everyone did this there would be no trade in th efree world
atall?
Manufacrturers would not seel their product for fear that wholesallers
may
turn a profit, wholesaller swould not pas anything onto retailers, and
consumers well the'd starve, but probably die of boredom first?
I do respect that you have the right to block/stop trading with anyone
you
choose, I just feel that as a titanium powerseller with 3395 rating I
am
being voctimised because of my hard work (& it has been hard sometimes
building my business from zero to what it is now) and feeling like
that if
i was a newbie or a not so hard working small business man I would not
have
ben put on stop and we would not be having this conversation?
Again I thank you for your honesty & the reply
--dave

That Shithead. If he thinks he's been "voctimised" before, wait until I get through bumping up all his auctions another $5-$10.  I'll cost the prick $1000 a month to stop his march to being (soon to be) one of the biggest D&D traders on Ebay.  When a moron like that doesn't know the difference between a greedhead cornering the market on something and a legitmate businessman, what's the point of trying to beat it into his pointy head.  
  Hey, I"m one of the Big Names now though. Pardon me guys I'm off to corner the market on CM5 Mystery of the Snow Pearls....

Mike B.

** Banned **

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:09 pm 

Well traveller what would make you happy. i had the item sent but all others of that type arte destroyed and damaged to be shit. I want to make you happy. So name you price? 200$ bucks ok? I mean all you did was post a number so is it good enough? What will make you quit whining like a pussy? What amount is good enough? I am joking about 200$. So what will it take or is nothing goung to heal your WOUNDS?

Get alife whiner name it and move on. I will say either fuck you or pay it. Pretty easy. Why do some have no problems and others have a fucking nightmare. I know because some are the real deal and the  :D others are pussy cunts.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:11 pm 

maxwell wrote: pussy cunts.

Well now there was an intelligent and well thought out post. :roll:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

** Banned **

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:19 pm 

Hey fucking idiot is that al you have to say? So I got smashed and? your a prick and your life is shit so eat some as well. :D  I mean you fucking idiot do you really hink stupid shit like what you posted matters better take a finance course. Eat shit loser.

Fucking die pig :D

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:20 pm 

maxwell wrote:Hey fucking idiot is that al you have to say? So I got smashed and? your a prick and your life is shit so eat some as well. :D I mean you fucking idiot do you really hink stupid shit like what you posted matters better take a finance course. Eat shit loser.

Fucking die pig :D

Max, if you wouldn't have already proven yourself to be a juvenile, pathetic, lying, shill, then maybe, just maybe someone here might have believed you :roll: or at least felt sorry for you. All you do is run your mouth as an internet tough guy on a public forum. No one is scared of you, nor does anyone beileve that spent any time anywhere except for in your basement playing Call of Duty on PS2. Lets be honest now, do you really expect anyone to believe anything else, because if you actually spent any time doing anything other than playing with yourself, then one would have to believe you would be a tad bit more "MATURE" I have never met a true military man that cries as much as you :cry: :cry: :cry: As a matter of fact, I just wonder if you were actually selling off your daddy's collection or your own :? Maybe you are selling of your daddy's military service as well :idea:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:29 pm 

Oh, and this will be my last acknowledgement of your pathetic existance. Max in case you haven't noticed, this is a D&D collecting forum in case you haven't figured that out yet. This is NOT your daily psychiatrist meeting, where you get to act out on all of your obviously signifigant psycological problems :roll: I know that it maybe hard for you to understand that, but maybe, just maybe, if you read this post through a few times it may sink in. But then again, probably not..........................

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:40 pm 

Hey fucking asshole- I am 37 yrs old and I live at 5063 39th st ne tacoma wa 98422. phone number is 253-952-4964. I am ready to beat your fucking lights in. I am gulf war veteran and you are close to being in real life fucked up because of your mouth. You have no idea what the fuck your talking about when it comes to the gulf war. I advise you stop your shit about that or you will be fucked soon. No joke fuckhead. Touchy subject.

Post this if you want,but your mouth will get your ass kicked perhaps. You have upped the ante here. Shut the fuck up about the battle of 73 easting you are getting ready for some shit I am pretty sure you dont want.

AD&D is fine but that shit is real life and I feel you dont have a clue.

Respectfully yours Bruce Morris AKA maxwell

Here is little Brucie's PM to me. If someone wants to start a poll, I will let it decide as to my response. I have no probs flying out to Washington, I can probably grab a few clients while I am out there.
Foul, I'd appreciate a save of the last few PM's and posts. If the forum decides I should prosecute this idiot instead of dealing with him directly, I might need them.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:46 pm 

Deadlord36 wrote:Hey fucking asshole- I am 37 yrs old and I live at 5063 39th st ne tacoma wa 98422. phone number is 253-952-4964. I am ready to beat your fucking lights in. I am gulf war veteran and you are close to being in real life fucked up because of your mouth. You have no idea what the fuck your talking about when it comes to the gulf war. I advise you stop your shit about that or you will be fucked soon. No joke fuckhead. Touchy subject.

Post this if you want,but your mouth will get your ass kicked perhaps. You have upped the ante here. Shut the fuck up about the battle of 73 easting you are getting ready for some shit I am pretty sure you dont want.

AD&D is fine but that shit is real life and I feel you dont have a clue.

Respectfully yours Bruce Morris AKA maxwell

Here is little Brucie's PM to me. If someone wants to start a poll, I will let it decide as to my response. I have no probs flying out to Washington, I can probably grab a few clients while I am out there.
Foul, I'd appreciate a save of the last few PM's and posts. If the forum decides I should prosecute this idiot instead of dealing with him directly, I might need them.

Well, personally I wouldn't waste my time or my money. All that would happen is you would show at his front door and have to try to explain to his father why you were there in the first place.  If anything, I would look to pursue legal action, and let someone else spend their money on prosecuting him, that's if he is even old enough to be liable for his threats here. If he is over 18, then he is in violation of federal communication laws and could spend time in jail.  :D

** Banned **

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:55 pm 

Yeah typical of the fuckheads. Try and get me of communication acts. You fucking assholes are pussys and you hid behind little known laws. Regular folks have no ideas of your BS laws. IE non internet= folks. Your  realife pussys. Where is my askicking? I gave a realife address so whats up?

Fucking pussys.

Eat my shit. :D

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 12:02 am 

maxwell wrote:Where is my askicking?

What's an "as-kicking"?

Is it like an "of-kicking"? Maybe a "the-kicking"?

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 12:05 am 

I think max is just pissed off about the devorce thing so he's taking it out on the rest of the world :P

As far as shilling goes I don't have a problem with it so long as the shill is placed before other bids or as a one time bid not just a steady increase.

NOT that I do it...... I don't even have a 2nd ebay account, but if I did I'd shill couger off my crap lol.  lol btw if anyone wants to do me a favor and bid couger off my shit I'll give ya free shipping if you win :P guys on like 60+ of my ebay items I thought I'd be cool and start everything uder a buck lol, see what it gets me?  Couger all over my ass, guess I should change my shipping terms to airmail only.

As far as it being Illegal(shilling), I know people have been sued for big money for doing it, on like cars and shit like that.  

Anyways Max has sold a lot of nice stuff some of it went for good prices for the buyer I didn't notice anything outragous.  He just appears to have had shipping problems?  

Whats everyone so pissed at the guy for anyways? the shilling, the shipping?

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 12:13 am 

Hey fuckhead no need to think about it I will be as direct as possible. keep ruu=ninng you mouth about 2-2 acer memebers and I will put a bullet in your head and fuck your kid s up the ass and rape your wife. Have a problem with that badass you have my address. your a fucking prick.

Max's last e-mail.
Wow, you just have no clue. I have 3 law firms as clients, Maxine. You just threatened a child, and threatened bodily harm against 3 individuals. Man, I do hope you aren't married, you won't be seeing your family for about 4-10 years.
I'm about to try the phone number, kiddo.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Sage Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 12:14 am 

I'm pretty sure that max is as old as he says. He had a picture, with him in it, on an eBay auction item he had listed, if I recall correctly. He was a pretty big, and mean looking dude too...

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 12:18 am 

bclarkie wrote:Oh, and this will be my last acknowledgement of your pathetic existance.

Agreed. I had a lot of fun baiting you tonight, Maxie-baby, but you have grown INCREDIBLY tiresome. It's my own fault, really, for paying attention to a pathological liar. Time to get back to D&D nostalgia and research.

Oh, and Max? My collection is bigger than yours.

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 7 of 1121234, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 110111112