Shady dealers of the past
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 7 of 1121234, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 110111112
Author

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:56 am 

maxwell wrote:Do you give cunnilingus? My twat needs it 8O

Maximillion...
You make it so easy to wind you up... DUD. :lol:
Is the weed starting to get you down?

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 8:20 am 

bclarkie wrote:Not much else to add to that I suppose other than sad, real sad... 8O
Well that and the fact I have never seen a person misspell the word "YOUR" so many times. MAX, if you can read this, it is "YOU'RE" as in the conjuction for "YOU ARE" not "your" as in you own something. :?

Dear bclarkie,

You are a pedantic prescriptivist bastard.  And you spelled conjunction incorrectly.  Please turn in your language police badge immediately.

Signed,

Thuh Kolishun tu End Spelin Standardz. (TKESS)

:P

YIM  

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 8:54 am 

deimos3428 wrote:
bclarkie wrote:Not much else to add to that I suppose other than sad, real sad... 8O
Well that and the fact I have never seen a person misspell the word "YOUR" so many times. MAX, if you can read this, it is "YOU'RE" as in the conjuction for "YOU ARE" not "your" as in you own something. :?

Dear bclarkie,

You are a pedantic prescriptivist bastard. And you spelled conjunction incorrectly. Please turn in your language police badge immediately.

Signed,

:lol: :lol:

Shit...I just realized there are no smileys for "Lauging so hard I pissed myself" and "Laughing so hard I spilled coffee on myself".

May Eru's light shine upon you always.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:52 am 

belial418 wrote:
afoolandhis$ wrote:Not to interrupt this highly entertaining exchange, but has anyone had bad dealings with trollandtoad.com?

Two recent purchases from them were way off of their online descriptions. One was described as shrinked, but turned out it wasn't; the other was a "true first print" PHB that turned out to be a 6th printing.

They were nice enough about refunds, though.

Yeah they got me too--I even emailed and told him I was surprised and doubted they really had a Shrink Wrapped Basic set (The one with the Red Dragon, the Wizard and the fighter) I guess you call it the 1978 version? I dont know--well, it really was--but not shrink wrapped and not in mint cond. But it was better than I had hoped for I guess. I'm still learning--but it seems I'm getting burned constantly! :oops:

I actually spoke to them on the phone before ordering the "true first" PHB, and they confirmed the online description before sending me a 6th print.  After I got it and called back to complain, they said they never had a true first.  So...an honest mistake, or are they a shady dealer?  After reading about your experience, I'm inclined to think they're a bit shady. :evil:

Wow, fascinating exchanges with maxwell, and useful (to say the least) info on cougarrinard.  Glad to be here and benefit from the wisdom and vast experience of others. :)

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:08 pm 

deimos3428 wrote:
Well that and the fact I have never seen a person misspell the word "YOUR" so many times. MAX, if you can read this, it is "YOU'RE" as in the conjunction for "YOU ARE" not "your" as in you own something. :?

Dear bclarkie,

You are a pedantic prescriptivist bastard. And you spelled conjunction incorrectly. Please turn in your language police badge immediately.

Signed,

Hey D, I don't have any idea as to what word you are saying that I misspelled :wink:
I demand my language police badge back  :lol:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 5:24 pm 

bclarkie wrote:
deimos3428 wrote:Dear bclarkie,

Signed,

Hey D, I don't have any idea as to what word you are saying that I misspelled :wink:
I demand my language police badge back :lol:

*gives it back for creative abuse of the timeline*  Nicely played.  :D

YIM  

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 5:30 pm 

deimos3428 wrote:*gives it back for creative abuse of the timeline* Nicely played. :D

Ahh, to Err is human, to EDIT is divine!!  :D

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 5:36 pm 

deimos3428 wrote:
bclarkie wrote:Hey D, I don't have any idea as to what word you are saying that I misspelled :wink:
I demand my language police badge back :lol:

*gives it back for creative abuse of the timeline* Nicely played. :D

Ah, the fall of Chronopolis is nigh... :cry:

(But <deimos> failed to vanish up his own paradox, alas).

*chuckles*. Sorry!  :oops:  :P

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 7:43 pm 

hey dude you might looking over my english paper before I turn it in?  lol I'm serious :P

Not that I have anything against Max and I don't..... Max it really really looks like your shilling... but as you were mostly shilling couger I forgive you ;)

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 8:01 pm 

draco76 wrote:hey dude you might looking over my english paper before I turn it in? lol I'm serious :P

*blinks*. Which dude was that aimed at? ;)

Already did.
Would advise against the use of a comma prior to the first subordinate clause in the second paragraph since viewing that causes one of your colleagues to pause in bemusement leading to a timeline in which mutant chinchillas take over Detroit and <aneoth> finally wins a high-value auction.
Wouldn't dare tell you what happens if you remove it, though...

draco76 wrote:Not that I have anything against Max and I don't..... Max it really really looks like your shilling... but as you were mostly shilling couger I forgive you ;)

(Shilling against da coug? *g*).

** Banned **

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 8:08 pm 

Ok- here's the kind of guy max is. I just refunded some money to blackmoor for him refusing a shipment. So you can all go buzz off, yes even you dudlord. BTW- I hope YOU sytill like my draco76. :D

** Banned **

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 8:14 pm 

One more thing all you anusheads that keep saying I shilled well I deny it but if it did happen whats the big fucking deal. Some are on here to make money. Is it illegal to do? Can you go to jail or just get kicked off ebay? The almighty buck is my master not odin or thor or XAXAX whatever you dorks think god is.

Big business does it all the time and most of you fuckers do to, You burn the ones you catch and life goes on. Cougar understands that and so do all the really big boys and I dont mean the dipshits who think their big boys on this site. I mean wonderworld games in Washington state USA and types like them. Those are the bigtime players not you dorks. I play their game not yours.

So once again buzz off- do your worst or shut the fuck up. Hey dipshit I see you and your minions are on this site- why have you not posted yet. Too stupid to do it?

I love it. :D

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:59 pm 

maxwell wrote:Ok- here's the kind of guy max is. I just refunded some money to blackmoor for him refusing a shipment. So you can all go buzz off, yes even you dudlord. BTW- I hope YOU sytill like my draco76. :D

Thank you, that was very nice and unexpected!  Very professional.

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:34 pm 

Surprising, considering how unprofessional, disreputable, and dishonorable he is.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:36 pm 

Traveller wrote:Surprising, considering how unprofessional, disreputable, and dishonorable he is.

I do not think he was ever dishonorable, maybe a little rough around the edges!!

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:39 pm 

I am of a differing point of view on his lack of honor and integrity.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:52 pm 

beyondthebreach wrote:If you block "him" though you can expect something like this. . . (these emails were from back in November, but I never posted them here yet.) Some pretty funny stuff in his reply. . . :D

His Reply

thank you for the reply, very honest & open.
I wonder do you also block the other big names like darksaraphim, guico
the
gypsy, badmike books? or is it just me that your descriminating
against?
While I do sort of understand your reasons, I can see no advantage in
blocking one of the (and soon to be the) biggest D&D traders on Ebay.
It
would certainly help up the prices of your item if nothing else? I
am
almost sure that we have dealt successfully with each other previously,
and
blocking me becasue i may resell or make a profit seems anti-
commercial to
me? If everyone did this there would be no trade in th efree world
atall?
Manufacrturers would not seel their product for fear that wholesallers
may
turn a profit, wholesaller swould not pas anything onto retailers, and
consumers well the'd starve, but probably die of boredom first?
I do respect that you have the right to block/stop trading with anyone
you
choose, I just feel that as a titanium powerseller with 3395 rating I
am
being voctimised because of my hard work (& it has been hard sometimes
building my business from zero to what it is now) and feeling like
that if
i was a newbie or a not so hard working small business man I would not
have
ben put on stop and we would not be having this conversation?
Again I thank you for your honesty & the reply
--dave

That Shithead. If he thinks he's been "voctimised" before, wait until I get through bumping up all his auctions another $5-$10.  I'll cost the prick $1000 a month to stop his march to being (soon to be) one of the biggest D&D traders on Ebay.  When a moron like that doesn't know the difference between a greedhead cornering the market on something and a legitmate businessman, what's the point of trying to beat it into his pointy head.  
  Hey, I"m one of the Big Names now though. Pardon me guys I'm off to corner the market on CM5 Mystery of the Snow Pearls....

Mike B.

** Banned **

Post Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:09 pm 

Well traveller what would make you happy. i had the item sent but all others of that type arte destroyed and damaged to be shit. I want to make you happy. So name you price? 200$ bucks ok? I mean all you did was post a number so is it good enough? What will make you quit whining like a pussy? What amount is good enough? I am joking about 200$. So what will it take or is nothing goung to heal your WOUNDS?

Get alife whiner name it and move on. I will say either fuck you or pay it. Pretty easy. Why do some have no problems and others have a fucking nightmare. I know because some are the real deal and the  :D others are pussy cunts.

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 7 of 1121234, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 110111112