Spelchequer
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:31 am 

To Foot:

Any chance that a spell/grammar checker can be added to the forum? It would come in handy for some of us less educated members. Also, it would perhaps limit some of the friction between members. This takes away from the true nature of the forums. In fact, it detracts valuable time, energy, and space.

May Eru's light shine upon you always.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 11:49 am 

wat's rong with are speling;  Uneudacted oof!! :lol:  :lol:

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

Site Admin

Post Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 12:07 pm 

There is a spell checker out there... I will look into it and see if it'd be an easy/tough install.

Foul

Grandstanding Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 12:21 pm 

8) Sepulcher:  :wink:  

IMHO: We don't need a spell checker to the Acaeum!

MSWord works just fine for my own requirements, and if asked, MSWord will not only fix my all too common spelling eroars (errors), but will also offer up several anonyms for me too..... Sepulcher: Tomb, Grave, Mausoleum, Burial Place, Crypt, Catacomb, Resting Place, Vault, etc...  :) :D

If you are reading this message then you obviously have access to a computer. And since most modern computers come with SOME sort of word processor already loaded (Like MSWord) then you should have some form of word processor on the computer you are using. Use it and be happy!

Some folks are just in too big of a hurry to use a word processor off line and then cut/copy-paste....

My two coppers...

"Guys, I am starting to think Tegel Manor might be haunted..."
Stated by me as a PC during a run of Tegel Manor DMed by killjoy at NTRPGCon 2010

Charter Member of the ATM

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 12:29 pm 

Aneoth wrote:8) Sepulcher: :wink:

IMHO: We don't need a spell checker to the Acaeum!

MSWord works just fine for my own requirements, and if asked, MSWord will not only fix my all too common spelling eroars (errors), but will also offer up several anonyms for me too..... Sepulcher: Tomb, Grave, Mausoleum, Burial Place, Crypt, Catacomb, Resting Place, Vault, etc... :) :D

If you are reading this message then you obviously have access to a computer. And since most modern computers come with SOME sort of word processor already loaded (Like MSWord) then you should have some form of word processor on the computer you are using. Use it and be happy!

Some folks are just in too big of a hurry to use a word processor off line and then cut/copy-paste....

My two coppers...

Lol. Now that's funny :D

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 1:17 pm 

I agree.  We don't need a spellchecker.  If there was one then the people that argue and bicker about each other would have one less thing to throw in each other's faces.   :D